Odd floating stone

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 pm » by Phoenix rising

Hey don't know what the hell this is, watcha thinks

you tube description

Me and my Mother were having a walk on a small Japanese Island called Miyajima just off the coast close to Hiroshima. We took a rest on a bench and were just looking at the floor, when we noticed this small pebble twitching on the floor. At first we thought that there was an ant or something like that underneath it, but then suddenly it it rose from the floor and started hovering. It stayed like that for a while and then somehow started moving freely in the air. It started darting about really quickly as if it was being controlled. At first I thought maybe it was attached to a spiders web or something like that but it wasn't. As you can see on the video i make a circle with my finger over the top of the pebble to show it is not attatched to anything. This also had a strange effect on it as it seemed to repel it away from my finger. It also started spinning around on its own really quickly, landing on the floor, jumping back up again as if had a mind of it's own.

We tried other pebbles on the floor but they simply dropped to the ground when you let go of them, it was only this one behaing in this way, the other were just, well.. pebbles.
We also picked it up and put it on the bench we were sitting on and dropped it but it fell straight down, it only had this affect on the ground.

Afterwards my mother put it in her purse as we wanted to keep it, but then we decided we wanted to see it again so we dropped it again onto the floor but it had lost it's energy and it just fell to the floor, so we lost it in amongst all the others. So actually it's still there.

This is 100% real, so far I have found no explanation for it, I've shown the video to a few people and the reaction has been amazement. I also showed it to some local Japanese people thinking it might have happened before and they would have an explanation but they had no answer either.

I don't know if it's a scientific thing- I saw heat around it at one point- same like you see just above a lit candle or a spiritual thing- we were close to a Buddhist temple. Whatever the reason I and my Mother saw it with our own eyes and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I couldn't stop thinking about it that night and since really. This was earlier this week.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 pm » by Harbin

Pumice.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 pm » by Bink02

Wow ... very interesting ... just out of curiosity Harbin... why would you think it's pumice ?

:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Writer

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 pm » by kandiseungerripper

I can see the string, lol.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 pm » by Bink02

kandiseungerripper wrote:I can see the string, lol.

String ? I don' see any string ... ( of course I,m almost as blind as a bat , that could have something to do

with it ... :shock: ) It could possibly have something to do with static discharge ... :headscratch:

But I think I'll go with the theory .... Near sighted tooth fairy ...

:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

If it moves like its on a thread then it probably is on a thread, OR, its a mini version of how all the ancient monuments were built :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 pm » by Toxic32

LOL....It's attached to a very fine clear thread. The crap about it's repelled when I put my finger near it, is bollocks what he meant to say when I touched the thread which is attached to the pebble it is thrown away. Take another closer look at when he touches the thread. The power of suggestion in the pretext states that it is repelled so that's what you see. :alien51:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 pm » by Icarium

Toxic32 wrote:LOL....It's attached to a very fine clear thread. The crap about it's repelled when I put my finger near it, is bollocks what he meant to say when I touched the thread which is attached to the pebble it is thrown away. Take another closer look at when he touches the thread. The power of suggestion in the pretext states that it is repelled so that's what you see. :alien51:

Spot on, no further explanation required, very fine thread though.