odd video of the day

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 am » by Noentry

Sexy and I know it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 6:28 am » by Malogg

Blame the rock she has her faults

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 8:48 pm » by The57ironman

......the 'unveiling'

Upload to Disclose.tv

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 9:26 pm » by Mozi!!a

The57ironman wrote:.

......the 'unveiling'

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good Vid Bro :flop: :cheers:

This Is :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 pm » by The57ironman

Mob 2,0 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

...... :lol: ....wtf....?... :lol:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm » by Seahawk

Seahawk wrote::shock: Crazy, but ballsy. This guy is really asking for it. Running for govenor of Nevada in 2014.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.lvrj.com/politics/candidates/2012/us-senate/profile/david-lory-vanderbeek-1434

2012 Voter Guide: U.S. Senate

What are three major things you hope to accomplish if elected?

1. We will end the Federal Reserve system and return to a capital based monetary system. Otherwise, we will see poverty and endless wars which my opponents have done nothing but promote. You see, its the bankers that fund all the wars and sponsor terrorist units globally to stir up new wars. So, fixing your monetary system will promote domestic and global peace. Buying gold and silver bullion, taking physical delivery promotes peace. 2. We will take back Nevada's land and give it to the people to develop its resources. We cannot live on 10% of our state and give the rest to the elites. We can give 10% for wilderness reserves and use the other 90% of our land for humans to live. The world is NOT over populated. 3. We will remove the TSA and DHS from the state of Nevada. You cannot let someone molest you and grope your body. We will throw every Congress member in prison that voted for the NDAA which was treason. If elected, I would never make it to Washington, because I would be stuck at the airport until we kick the TSA out of Nevada and throw the body scanners in the trash. I will foment massive protests and lead from the front. Please note, I did a 90 second recording for LVRJ just as your see for my opponents, but they have censored mine because of the explosive truths contained in it.

Describe your commitment to openness in government. Please be specific.

We're the most open party. We have a precise record to doing exactly what we say in our campaigns once elected. I will be open with everything I do because I have the full approval of the people. I don't belong to the secret Bilderberg or the Skulls or the Bohemian Grove. Congress has a 9% approval rating because they work for these elite societies and Obama lies every time he opens his Bilderberg/CIA/illegal alien mouth. He may even attempt to steal the election and fake a false flag terrorist assassination against himself or his family to get sympathy votes. He'll frame a white Ron Paul supporter to use race and class warfare as a diversion. We need to stop him so he doesn't blow up a sports stadium to suspend elections to prevent his opponent from taking office if he loses. Breitbart...The one person Obama hasn't killed was bin Laden. Having said that, Romney is not better. He is an elite global stooge who supports the bailouts, NDAA, quantitative easing, endless wars, carbon taxes, Wall Street, global government, gun bans, etc.
Describe your political philosophy?

I am a Constitutional Restorationist. I do not believe we need a Revolution in this country if we can have a peaceful restoration of Constitutional law. Today the people of Nevada voluntarily allow the Republicans and Democrats at the Federal level to take turns gang raping them. A vote for my opponents is a vote for total economic collapse and a police state. Our government has now admitted that they created Al-Qaeda in the 1970s to fight Russia and now Obama admits that Al-Qaeda works for the US in Egypt, Syria, and Libya where they killed our US ambassador who helped arm them. That being said, we should no longer need DHS, TSA, and Patriot Act because they were created to fight Al-Qaeda right now that Al-Qaeda declared a truce with the US and Obama declared the war on terror over. Right? Wrong. DHS, TSA, NDAA, and the Patriot Act were created to attack the American people, because our government is a group of criminals who have stolen EVERYTHING. They know you will figure it out and will come after them, so they have created a police state to suppress and kill you. If you do not begin electing leaders to restore the Constitution, America is DEAD. You must cleanse the government of these traitors before they destroy our nation. I will personally hunt them down if I have the support of the people. I will declare and conduct raids on Bilderberg, CFR, and Bohemian Grove and seize all their materials and try them for treason.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 am » by zangazanga75

Upload to Disclose.tv

BBC wildlife cameraman was approached by a giant 1,000lb, 8-foot-tall polar bear. Luckily for him, he was in a tiny Plexiglas enclosure

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 am » by zangazanga75

On the 40th anniversary of the famous ‘Blue Marble’ photograph taken of Earth from space, Planetary Collective presents a short film documenting astronauts’ life-changing stories of seeing the Earth from the outside – a perspective-altering experience often described as the Overview Effect.
The Overview Effect, first described by author Frank White in 1987, is an experience that transforms astronauts’ perspective of the planet and mankind’s place upon it. Common features of the experience are a feeling of awe for the planet, a profound understanding of the interconnection of all life, and a renewed sense of responsibility for taking care of the environment.
‘Overview’ is a short film that explores this phenomenon through interviews with five astronauts who have experienced the Overview Effect. The film also features insights from commentators and thinkers on the wider implications and importance of this understanding for society, and our relationship to the environment.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 10:51 pm » by The57ironman

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 pm » by Thruster

The57ironman wrote:.

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

He's a real charming fellow, is'nt he? lol

And would someone PLEASSSSSSSSSE!! shoot that fkn bird in the background!!

:lol:

:cheers: Ironman!

PreviousNext