Odrama here!..new song..

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 am » by Odrama

,,,just wrote a song to lighten our moments....my head gets to heavy with crazy shit...sometimes it feels good to bee a pussy and just relax with a new song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcnVsLdXyWQ

fuck man...i cant get the direct link to work...but maybe if one of u guys can, whatever...just trying to put a face behind my name...so you know im not a heartless bastard

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 am » by Aragajag

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 am » by Odrama

thanks aragajag......i ain't got many other people to share it with.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 am » by Wolfbane7272

nice job bud ! thumbs up! :clapper: :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 am » by Odrama

wolfbane7272 wrote:nice job bud ! thumbs up! :clapper: :flop:

Thanks buddy...i just write some stuff and want someone to show it to someone......i thank you for watching it...like i said, i don't know who else to show it to besides u guys on disclose.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 am » by Aragajag

No probs, not bad by the way. Have just started my music journey having got a nice guitar recently.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 pm » by Odrama

aragajag wrote:No probs, not bad by the way. Have just started my music journey having got a nice guitar recently.

Takamine's are very hard guitar to play...i been playing for 12 years..and im still thinking of getting something else......they make your fingers ache.
Expensive doesn't = good.....im bout to get rid of that guitar.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 pm » by Aragajag

odrama wrote:
aragajag wrote:No probs, not bad by the way. Have just started my music journey having got a nice guitar recently.

Takamine's are very hard guitar to play...i been playing for 12 years..and im still thinking of getting something else......they make your fingers ache.

I am not very knowing on guitars and makes, I have an Australian made one from Aussie hardwoods that sounds great and has a good rep amongst people I know, Maton. It cost $1000 I did that so I knew I would at least try instead of waisting money on a toy to sit and never be used.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm » by Odrama

aragajag wrote:
odrama wrote:

I am not very knowing on guitars and makes, I have an Australian made one from Aussie hardwoods that sounds great and has a good rep amongst people I know, Maton. It cost $1000 I did that so I knew I would at least try instead of waisting money on a toy to sit and never be used.

Yeah buddy, i think we did the same thing...this guitar has been my sidekick for some many years, i can't imagine life without it....but still, at the same time, it feels like i've out grown it's sticker price.....u got a messenger? aim or yahoo.....send me a PM

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 12:23 pm » by Aragajag

I have msn, will see if I can PM you.

Next