Of dreams and thoughts and fears - the stirred mind

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 am » by Tertiusgaudens

It is true, I'm a philosopher.

I have read 10000s of pages. I am firm with all thinking traditions and deduction techniques.

I consider myself pretty much of a free thinking human with the ability to teach freely.

So far, so good.

I feel pissed anyway, for free thinking is also a burden, a heavy burden I could not imagine when I was young.

I have recognized that intelligence - gift and ability - is only one possible approach to encounter and live life.

Life is so much more than intelligence - there are dreams and fears and estrangements and coincidences and winks of fate and - and - and...

I love the word "fate". It descibes a kind of gift or flow which comes over you making you move. It tells me that nobody can flee from his / her flow. Everybody must follow his / her fate.

Fate is another word for let it be.

And let it be means exactly what it is - the flow flows as it is. You must follow your doubts and your insights and your whatever. Even your will to change something - as though you are able to make changes - you must follow as long as this flow goes...

It's a couple month now that I'm in deep trouble with some people. It's hard, but I have recognized that I have to follow this flow of life as long as it goes. And I have strange experiences.

Never in my life I felt so much fears. I always thought that I am a tough guy. I am not. It is as if I am led to sobriety. In those times I came to dtv - I don't know why. Here is a lot of stupidity but also lots of honest hearts. I can deal with that. Many things I see different with good reason as I see it. But I love to be here and love to share and struggle.

A second thing has come to me. I have more dreams. Last night something came to me which had moved me all day long. For hours I had tears in my eyes, tears of luck and relief.
I listened all day Zappa and Captain Beefheart - and made threads of it.

This happened: For the first time in 24 years I had an encounter with my best friend in a dream. He said that he is sent to stand by me for a while to comfort me. And he hugged me and I wept in the dream and was so lucky... He died as almost starved sceleton in 1986 in my arms of multiple sclerosis... God, was that sad...

Now I am sober enough not to get lost in sentimentality. You can say what you want about dreams but something happened - I had a living deep impression like an encounter with my friend after that long time, and that does something with me, something unbelievably good...

Finally I want to share a vid with you from Nick Cave and Kylie Minoque. Since I know that even the late Johnny Cash loved Cave I don't care loving Cave too... be good to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B2yeDYgPfY
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Captain Beefheart And The Magic Band
Big Eyed Beans From Venus

Distant cousins, there's a limited supply.
And we're down to the dozens, and this is why:
Big Eyed Beans from Venus! Oh my, oh my.

Boys and girls,
Earth people around the circle,
Mixtures of man alive.
Big eyed beans from Venus,
Don't let anything get in between us.

Beam in on me baby,
and we'll beam together
I know we always been together,
but there's more.

Mister Zoot Horn Rollo, hit that long lunar note,
and let it float.

Men let your wallets flop out,
and women open your purses,
Cause a man or a woman without a big eyed bean from Venus
Is suffering with the worstest of curses
Yeah, you're suffering, with the worstest of curses.

Put 'em out in the sun, and when the night come
You don't have to go out and get 'em
They'll glow with you
They'll go with you
They'll show with you
Ain't no losers
Cause they're on the right track
Cause they're on the right track
You can be on the right track, woman,
Of course, of course

Ain't no SNAFU, no fol-de-rol

Check these out, Big eyed beans from Venus
Oh, let a few out, let 'em pass in between us

Distant cousins, there's a limited supply.
And we're down to the dozens, and this is why...

Don't let anything get in between us!
Big eyed beans from Venus
Big eyed beans from Venus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNb1w7pVcA
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 am » by E6722maj

i find my dreams to be at once nonsensical and profound. and lately i seem to see ufos in the vast majority of them, though not as the 'main feature' of the dream, more a constant prescence that becomes less unusual the more often it happens. i always look forward to sleep nowadays, though as a chronic insomniac i quite literally have to struggle to get there. dreamland is a nice place for me. and i never have nightmares. those are reserved for the waking hours.
as mr Edgar Allen Poe said ' is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?'

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Isn't that strange and funny?
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 am » by sockpuppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:13 am » by Spamilee

tertiusgaudens wrote:It is true, I'm a philosopher.

I have read 10000s of pages. I am firm with all thinking traditions and deduction techniques.

I consider myself pretty much of a free thinking human with the ability to teach freely.

So far, so good.

I feel pissed anyway, for free thinking is also a burden, a heavy burden I could not imagine when I was young.

I have recognized that intelligence - gift and ability - is only one possible approach to encounter and live life.

Life is so much more than intelligence - there are dreams and fears and estrangements and coincidences and winks of fate and - and - and...

I love the word "fate". It descibes a kind of gift or flow which comes over you making you move. It tells me that nobody can flee from his / her flow. Everybody must follow his / her fate.

Fate is another word for let it be.

And let it be means exactly what it is - the flow flows as it is. You must follow your doubts and your insights and your whatever. Even your will to change something - as though you are able to make changes - you must follow as long as this flow goes...

It's a couple month now that I'm in deep trouble with some people. It's hard, but I have recognized that I have to follow this flow of life as long as it goes. And I have strange experiences.

Never in my life I felt so much fears. I always thought that I am a tough guy. I am not. It is as if I am led to sobriety. In those times I came to dtv - I don't know why. Here is a lot of stupidity but also lots of honest hearts. I can deal with that. Many things I see different with good reason as I see it. But I love to be here and love to share and struggle.

A second thing has come to me. I have more dreams. Last night something came to me which had moved me all day long. For hours I had tears in my eyes, tears of luck and relief.
I listened all day Zappa and Captain Beefheart - and made threads of it.

This happened: For the first time in 24 years I had an encounter with my best friend in a dream. He said that he is sent to stand by me for a while to comfort me. And he hugged me and I wept in the dream and was so lucky... He died as almost starved sceleton in 1986 in my arms of multiple sclerosis... God, was that sad...

Now I am sober enough not to get lost in sentimentality. You can say what you want about dreams but something happened - I had a living deep impression like an encounter with my friend after that long time, and that does something with me, something unbelievably good...

Finally I want to share a vid with you from Nick Cave and Kylie Minoque. Since I know that even the late Johnny Cash loved Cave I don't care loving Cave too... be good to yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B2yeDYgPfY

Oh sweetheart how wonderful these experiences are for us all... And whether these encounters are real or not, (for who is to say what is real when such strong emotions are involved) they are often food for our tired & hungry souls when it's most needed.. I often have the most wonderful dreams of my daughter just when i feel the pain of her loss is too much, yet it doesn't feel like a dream, as you say it's more of an encounter.. Anyway stay strong honey & keep that feeling, the one that's unbelievably good because that's the essence of your friend.. x
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:13 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

My dear, dear spamilee,

it is really soooo good reading your lovely lines, I did it 1000 times, and my tears run and finally I smiled...

I could feel your heart and love...

Imagine I hug you and press your hands with mine...

Thank you so much...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 pm » by Spamilee

tertiusgaudens wrote:My dear, dear spamilee,

it is really soooo good reading your lovely lines, I did it 1000 times, and my tears run and finally I smiled...

I could feel your heart and love...

Imagine I hug you and press your hands with mine...

Thank you so much...

Such wonderfully heartfelt words.. I feel them.. Thank you so much tertiusgaudens...

Stay strong & i'm here if ever you need to talk... Take Care...
By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.