Of thinking and letting go of it

Initiate

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 am » by Itamari

Upload to Disclose.tv

:banana: :banana: :banana: :alien51: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :alien51: :alien51: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Smile with us :sunny:
otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Hehehe!

I play in all ways.............Always Interested!

Shut up woman! The time for distractions is over.
We men need to discuss serious manly things like the possibility of Fairies and Unicorns and stuff!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 12:10 am » by Zer0

tertiusgaudens wrote:Dtv is to me a nice place of information, enlightment and thinking. I`m glad I found it.

Now thinking is my profession, and I know of differences being obvious between thinking and reality.

I know of traps of wishful thinking and stupid explanations on it.

And I know of hurts the flood of infos does to the soul.

Disclosing any truth is both an approach to freedom and a hurt of the soul.

From there I often need to withdraw from dtv. Seeing so much going on is sometimes hard to carry. Seeing a truth means also seeimg a lot of ugly shit and pain.

I do not claim being a strong human with strong abilities to take a heavy load. But I claim being a sensitive guy who needs time - time to understand and see.

And sometimes it hurts when I see a truth disclosing, when I see human nature a bitch...

Then thinking will not stop and I fee my guts. Time has come to withdraw and stop thinking, which is often hard to manage.

I want you to know that - that truth and pain belong together. And that a healing process needs also time to hear nothing. Maybe some of you see it a similar way.

I ask for gentle recognition and understanding...

Thinking too much gives you white hairs... sometimes you have to take all this pain and channel all the negativity into something positive... kinda how I role-play a drunken old man.
Find your way to cope with things... your not alone.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 am » by Spock

tertiusgaudens wrote:Dtv is to me a nice place of information, enlightment and thinking. I`m glad I found it.

Now thinking is my profession, and I know of differences being obvious between thinking and reality.

From there I often need to withdraw from dtv. Seeing so much going on is sometimes hard to carry. Seeing a truth means also seeimg a lot of ugly shit and pain.

I do not claim being a strong human with strong abilities to take a heavy load. But I claim being a sensitive guy who needs time - time to understand and see.

And sometimes it hurts when I see a truth disclosing, when I see human nature a bitch...

Then thinking will not stop and I fee my guts. Time has come to withdraw and stop thinking, which is often hard to manage.

I want you to know that - that truth and pain belong together. And that a healing process needs also time to hear nothing. Maybe some of you see it a similar way.

I pondered a suitable response to this, because I enjoy you very much. I hope you have never taken any of my sarcasm literally, as I know the intent is easily lost in a single post.

But I would ask you to reconsider, if simply out of selfishness on my part. And I want you to ponder these words and think about what I am saying by posting them, because, sometimes, you just have see beyond the facade of pixel words on a screen. Use this simple message as a "go-to" reply to ANYTHING that ever stumps you on this forum.

Behold, the master...

Then First Man took his last treasure, the Red-Yellow Stone, and placed it in the middle, and breathed upon it; and from it came a pillar that contained in itself all things, like those really good hamburgers you get at In-N-Out or Five Guys. And this was the Pillar of the World, and up the Pillar did First Man lead the People, drawn by a hunger, a deep, growling hunger for something juicy and delicious…or possibly for what they knew not. In every step did the People gain a little, for being newly made, all was new to them, and gathering knowledge, and feeling, and French fries, and a soda, and, ooh, maybe some onion rings for the ride back to the reserv—I mean, the Coyote followed them. Or have I not gotten to that yet?

And so the people saw that First Man was evil with the delicious, flame-broiled patty, onion, tomat—with the Songs of Power, excuse me—stolen from those who were themselves evil. And Coyote spoke to them in secret, saying, First Man will undo you; he has brought you into the world to consume you, as though you were no more than those miniature hamburgers you can get in bars these days. You know, the ones you can just keep eating without getting full, because what you really wanted was, you know, a burger. A thick, juicy burger or maybe two, piled high with toppings and maybe some of that good brown mustard, and—ooh—Swiss cheese. Man, does that sound good right about now. I wonder how late that Red Robin on Shaffer Road stays open on Wednesd…uh, sorry, where was I? Um, and in the fullness of time all became as First Man, and his knowledge passed throughout the People, as did his evil and his knowledge thereof, and two bacon double-cheesburgers with lettuce, pickles, tomato, ketchup, and mayo on toasted sesame-seed buns cooked medium rare

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 1:40 am » by Mozi!!a

iv past this quote for some time now.

but i realy like this hope it reaches you also :flop:

The following is inscribed on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop in Westminster Abby (1100 A.D.) …

When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country.

But it, too, seemed immovable.

As I grew into my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.

And now, as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed myself first, then by example I would have changed my family.

From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country, and who knows, I may have even changed the world.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 am » by Spock

Sweet, Demobe. :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 2:52 am » by Lucidlemondrop

This always helps............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 3:07 am » by Zer0

demobe wrote:iv past this quote for some time now.

The following is inscribed on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop in Westminster Abby (1100 A.D.) …

When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country.

As I grew into my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.

And now, as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed myself first, then by example I would have changed my family.

From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country, and who knows, I may have even changed the world.

Im totally putting that on my tombstone. :mrgreen:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 3:23 am » by Lastborn

demobe wrote:iv past this quote for some time now.

quoted for truth.
epic quote is epic.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 3:59 am » by Phoenix rising

I have to agree with u, indeed it is a lot for a man to take in and if ur a careing person it is definetly a heavy burden to carry, im a analistic person so these things do circles in my head trying to make sence of um, "never has so much been taken on by so few in a world where money, greed and corruption rule"

like u say tho we do need a rest, i get horrible headachs and find it hard to sleep knowing what i know and what i have seen and i often thing we humans dont deserve to live here on earth for what we are doing to it and all the animals, the crulety, the explotation, the poisining of the seas, the poluting of the air, the chem trails ect.... and boy do i not need a break, if people like us dont care who does tho?
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Previous