Of thinking and letting go of it

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Dtv is to me a nice place of information, enlightment and thinking. I`m glad I found it.

Now thinking is my profession, and I know of differences being obvious between thinking and reality.

I know of traps of wishful thinking and stupid explanations on it.

And I know of hurts the flood of infos does to the soul.

Disclosing any truth is both an approach to freedom and a hurt of the soul.

From there I often need to withdraw from dtv. Seeing so much going on is sometimes hard to carry. Seeing a truth means also seeimg a lot of ugly shit and pain.

I do not claim being a strong human with strong abilities to take a heavy load. But I claim being a sensitive guy who needs time - time to understand and see.

And sometimes it hurts when I see a truth disclosing, when I see human nature a bitch...

Then thinking will not stop and I fee my guts. Time has come to withdraw and stop thinking, which is often hard to manage.

I want you to know that - that truth and pain belong together. And that a healing process needs also time to hear nothing. Maybe some of you see it a similar way.

I ask for gentle recognition and understanding...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm » by Lowsix

tertiusgaudens wrote:I ask for gentle recognition and understanding...

All i can offer is a violent recognition and some ticklish understanding.
We have been walking the same paths. So if i say "i get it"..i just might.

I still read every word, yet rarely find the qualified wisdom to respond in kind.
Mostly because your posts beg wisdom, and its at those times, i find nothing but lack.

HOWEVER...in the place of lack there is silent comraderie, since i know for a fact (due to your posting) im not the only one that has looked into the black hole, and STILL tried to find or redeem the self that dared lean over the edge in the first place.

Dont go anywhere...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 pm » by Samael

Ask and you shall receive, gifts of your own giving.
You see a truth, but you must understand truth in it self.
We hurt so that we know pleasure, melancholy into joy.
The fool knows no truth, only the day before him.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Thanl you, my dear lowsix---
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 pm » by Mochon

tertiusgaudens wrote:Dtv is to me a nice place of information, enlightment and thinking. I`m glad I found it.

Now thinking is my profession, and I know of differences being obvious between thinking and reality.

I know of traps of wishful thinking and stupid explanations on it.

And I know of hurts the flood of infos does to the soul.

Disclosing any truth is both an approach to freedom and a hurt of the soul.

From there I often need to withdraw from dtv. Seeing so much going on is sometimes hard to carry. Seeing a truth means also seeimg a lot of ugly shit and pain.

I do not claim being a strong human with strong abilities to take a heavy load. But I claim being a sensitive guy who needs time - time to understand and see.

And sometimes it hurts when I see a truth disclosing, when I see human nature a bitch...

Then thinking will not stop and I fee my guts. Time has come to withdraw and stop thinking, which is often hard to manage.

I want you to know that - that truth and pain belong together. And that a healing process needs also time to hear nothing. Maybe some of you see it a similar way.

I ask for gentle recognition and understanding...

Dude all i can say is dont give in,the world seems dark but just like when u have been in the dark too long the light will hurt your eyes,but it will go away .
Human nature is a bitch,before our times and era it was a bitch,and it will be as long as we dont get back to our original nature,not what we live today.
sometimes a man really needs time to figure himself out to fully heal,my advice for what is worth,is,take your time,just dont give up ,figure yourself out completelly over and over and you will see the nature of yourself.and you cant be hurting for what the whole bunch of mankind does,it is painful and i felt like a parasite on earth many times,but taking the next step in the right direction will get u trough it and further.I wish u the best of luck man on whatvever you decide to do and i understand the need you have to clear your mind.

Ive been there and i havent come back completelly yet.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

lowsix wrote:
Dont go anywhere...

we are a family man, sometimes we fight, sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry together. we need tertiusgaudens here :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm » by Svaha

At one time I saw and felt the pain of humankind, the useless living in the same circles over and over again. It took some time before I found that love is the source.

No man can carry the burden of humankind alone, 'till that man becomes all.
And that is something one can only find in ones Self.
The more you go inside, the more judgement will disappear, the more 'you' will disappear.

Life is a feeling, an experience, by following the own desires and living them unconditionally the world will change for the better.
There is (my opinion) no other or faster way to change the world, then to change yourself.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

[youtube]fOJzKMZCdCA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 am » by sockpuppet

Last edited by sockpuppet on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 am » by Lowsix

sockpuppet wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Holy Crap that State Farm Commercial fixed me too!

lmao..sry had to.
Good song

however, my dog just announced in no uncertain terms (hysterical howling):
There will be no mraz jams inna hizzy today..

wtf..music nazi dog...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next