Off topic. For my fellow Canucks.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am » by Slith

Folks,
Being a proud Canadian, I thought I would post this as we are hosting the winter Olympics this year in Vancouver. As I'm sure most know, we are a hockey nation first and foremost. If you don't carry a hockey stick or wear a sweater, you might be considered an outcast.
Here is a link for our official hockey team, named today. I know it's not a DTV thing, which is why I selected off topic. Slush, thoughts on the team?
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/news/n ... cid=rsstsn

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 am » by Spock

I don't really know that much about Hockey - but, LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 am » by -Marduk-

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 am » by Slith

Yes, let's get it on! Fun stuff and the whole Olympic experience is a wonder. I got 5 Bucks on the Canucks here Spock. You in? hehe. That is one hell of a sidestep to the Showmestate, but I'd do it in a heartbeat to pay you or pick up my fin. Cheers!

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 am » by Slith

marduk2012 wrote:Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

Marduk, I never discount the German's. They are very underated and have a hell of a team. Good fortune to them!

Sam Ewing