Off topic, UFC

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 1:16 am » by Lowsix

dlslith wrote:Agreed, total bullshit and seeing I bet on him even worse. But, Roy Jones jr was in the crowd and they have talked about hooking it up after Silva is done with UFC. Co-inki-dink? Oh the conspirosy theories will never end

Yeah Nick Diaz has been callin Jones out.
If they ever make that cared we'll see a replay of this:

MERCER/SYLVIA STRIKEFARCE
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 1:16 am » by Slith

drextin wrote:He gets knocked out with a jab....................a fucking jab! Then while on the floor waves his hands that he has had enough.............runs out of the ring talking to no one not even Dana.............who is a control freak and does not like for his guys to break protocol and Griffin should have a gotten a stern locker room lecture on this since its dana's MO..........to dress the fighters down over every little thing.

So yeah it is looking very suspicious.

My Grandma hits harder than that for Gods sake. If this is how these guys(UFC) wants to get legit with the general public, then they will fail. Embarrassing to watch and the public are not idiots.

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 am » by Slith

LowSix wrote:
dlslith wrote:Agreed, total bullshit and seeing I bet on him even worse. But, Roy Jones jr was in the crowd and they have talked about hooking it up after Silva is done with UFC. Co-inki-dink? Oh the conspirosy theories will never end

Yeah Nick Diaz has been callin Jones out.
If they ever make that cared we'll see a replay of this:

MERCER/SYLVIA STRIKEFARCE

Yes that was a joke for sure. 9 seconds. We could have done better, for much less

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Previous