Off topic, UFC

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 pm » by Slith

When UFC 100 came up, there were a couple of folks on here who posted links to a live feed. Does anyone know of a site for this for tonight?

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Initiate

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Here is the old thread that has all those links the DTV'ers posted...
topic5977.html

Hope that helps ya! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 3:16 pm » by TheDuck

www.justin.tv should have it man

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 3:19 pm » by domdabears

i watched it here live. since so many people were on it, it was kinda freezing up a lot. but as soon as the main event ending everyone left and it ran smooth as hell. oh well, its free.
http://www.freeppv.tv/Live-Stream.php
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 pm » by Slith

Thanks guys, much appreciated :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm » by Drextin

slith now that you got your info mind if I steal ya thread so no one will get mad because there are more than one ufc thread?

Ok folks time for ya predictions.

Also..........did you guys see where the ufc let Fedor Emelianenko through their fingers once again? Actually to be honest........I'm begining to wonder if Fedor is not just scared of the ufc. He is considered the best fighter in the world shouldn't he WANT to be in the ufc the best showcase for mma? UFC offered Fedor ungodly amounts of money yet he and his managers turned it down to sign with strike force and m1 for chump change. So we get to see Fedor on showtime fighting nobodies or has beens.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 pm » by Slith

drextin wrote:slith now that you got your info mind if I steal ya thread so no one will get mad because there are more than one ufc thread?

Ok folks time for ya predictions.

Also..........did you guys see where the ufc let Fedor Emelianenko through their fingers once again? Actually to be honest........I'm begining to wonder if Fedor is not just scared of the ufc. He is considered the best fighter in the world shouldn't he WANT to be in the ufc the best showcase for mma? UFC offered Fedor ungodly amounts of money yet he and his managers turned it down to sign with strike force and m1 for chump change. So we get to see Fedor on showtime fighting nobodies or has beens.

Steal away.
Penn, Griffin for me.
Btw, welcome back Drex

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm » by Lowsix

Penn, Silva

Although Im rooting for Florian and Griffin.
I think Griffin is totally fucked..and might get hurt,
Florian has a shat if he opens Penn up with an elbow..and takes him into the deep water of the 5th.

Funny Penn calling out GSP on the steroids..one look at that fools jawline compared to just a year and a alf ago, and its clear that hawaiian was a juicin' himself..

And im afraid thats probably correct on Fedor.
I think there is a chance he lucked out with the knockout on Arlovsky, becuase he took a few good shots beefore he scored that, and i think it spooked him, and he doesnt want to lose his "best fighter in the world" press..

The smaller faster heavyweights can get in to him,
and Arlovsky showed the chink in the Armor.
I think he was afraid they would put him right up against Lesnar.
(which Dana woulndt have done right away, he would have handed him chumps for a while too) But at least were going to get to see him knockout some dudes for at least Three more fights in Strikeforce..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 pm » by Drextin

Thanks slith.

So ya think Griffin can beat Silva? You know I still got to give the edge to Silva BUT I also didn't think Griffin stood a chance against shogun either and he proved me wrong. So I will say this. If anyone is going to beat Silva at this moment it will be Griffin. Its an important fight for both of them. Who ever wins it is going to be the undisputed badass of ufc. Tough fight going with Silva.

I honestly don't know about the Penn Florian fight. It will basically come down to which Penn decides to show up. I hate to straddle the fence so if I got to pick someone I'm gonna go with Florian because he is one a hot streak at the moment and has a lot of passion invested in this fight. Not sure if BJ is going to match his intensity.

Yep you are right low. He might have gotten one maybe two semi easy fights...........and I hate to call them easy since nothing in the ufc is easy but point being he would have faced Brock sooner than he might have wanted to. One of the reasons mma is so popular is because the guys and girls all want to fight the best no matter what. They don't whine about if the money is right before they fight like with boxing. So any person who runs from a challenge in the mma world automatically loses respect points with the fans. Fedor might find himself being the world's number 1 mma jackass if he don't watch it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm » by Slith

First Fedor knocked out Arlovski, who White would have taken back in an instant, then he burns Dana again by signing with Strikeforce. No wonder Dana's pissed. I also think Brett Rogers has a shot at cracking the Russian.

Next