Official 2012 NFL Football Thread

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 4:41 pm » by domdabears

For some reason, Europeans get so mad at American football.

They're angry people over there. That explains all the soccer riots.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm » by Savwafair2012

Congrats to all the winners this weekend But thanks to the NFL on saving the best for last

Monday Night Football gives you the

Goooooo Raiders :banana:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 5:20 pm » by Scouser012

Dom Da Bears wrote:For some reason, Europeans get so mad at American football.

They're angry people over there. That explains all the soccer riots.

Angry? :lol:

Not angry, just find it strange how you like to call the sport football, when it is clearly not football anymore, it used to be, but then you changed the rules so much that it is a different sport altogether. It's like Rugby, that used to be football too, but at least they had the sense ro rename it to Rugby Football. Also there are a lot of angry people all over the world mate, especially Americans... (Any mass shootings this week?)

Anyway, that is that, i will let you get back to the handegg.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 5:38 pm » by The57ironman

Dom Da Bears wrote:We have every sport here in the states. Rugby, Soccer, and all that crap. A lot of people play it. But it's not as popular as Football.

And for some reason, people in Europe are mad that some people like something else better.

What the fuck?

........ :lol:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

The57ironman wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:We have every sport here in the states. Rugby, Soccer, and all that crap. A lot of people play it. But it's not as popular as Football.

And for some reason, people in Europe are mad that some people like something else better.

What the fuck?

........ :lol:

I don't think that would pass in the UK lol. That sentence would get you killed. Especially on a match night. Unfortunately that is no joke. People in the UK enjoy the sport of destroying killing and maiming in the name of sport. That is the national sport. Which for my money is far better than men on a pitch spitting posing and gyrating around an overly lavish stadium with balls and or wooden sticks.

In the UK they incorporate and celebrate that culture by actually using wooden sticks to beat the balls of opposing teams supporters, and if the beloved teams lose. They don't cry and beat their wives, they beat up police officers and everything and everyone in the local vicinity. Expect riots and blood.

Football is called such in the UK and the rest of the world, because feet are the primary use needed for playing it. You do not use your hands.

American Football. Is primarily played with hands weirdly enough, I do not know why or anything about it outside of the Bruce Willis move The Last Boy Scout (They have guns n stuff right ? :headscratch: ) I do not follow it really, but those cheerleader chicks have my full support and backing.

Baseball is cricket/rounders on steroids. Literally. I don't get it, don't understand it, my only understanding of it is from the Kevin Costner film Field of Dreams, one team of living and a team of deceased fight it out for the love and nostalgia of years gone past or some shit.

Same can be said for UK football, don't get it don't like it, or the over paid rapists employed to kick a round orb around a field. :headscratch: In a seemingly unending parade of the same thing. There will never be an ultimate winner EVER!!!. There are seasons and everyone can have a bash. You may win you may not mostly depending on luck and the like. For the most part there is never any actual great skill involved in these sports. The years go by and it all remains the same. Same goes for all fucking sports. People will support their neighbourhoods and form some kind of bond with the team closest to them.

Id love to see a random wildcard year in sports. Where every sport has to invent one crazy rule and enforce it to the death. Like mandatory steroids in snooker. Or forced drink driving in F1, or pressure landmine tennis.

I have often wondered why I have no interest in sport, I think it stems from the logical standpoint of I am unwilling to invest so much time energy and heartache into something I will never hope to see ultimately concluded, but those who enjoy it enjoy it for their own reasons. I think sport is a kind of religion. It is certainly a following, so therefore it must be classed religion.

So next time if someone asks you what faith you are. Say I'm a Lakers or Man United or a Usain Bolt its no less accurate.

So remember kids, you have computers today, you can play sports on them, fuck the field, play PS3 and grow fat and content in the knowledge that you are actually involved in those games, best part is you can do it while eating pizza too. :dancing: :banana:

Anyhow, go team :clapper: :cheers:

Oh oh wait.... hand grenade hockey!

Instead of a puc a live grenade is used, but it has a secret timer and nobody except the home audience knows when the timer will expire and it goes off ?. :nails:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 pm » by Scouser012

You don't like any sports?

What about darts, if you can call that a sport?

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm » by domdabears

Savwafair2012 wrote:Congrats to all the winners this weekend But thanks to the NFL on saving the best for last

Monday Night Football gives you the

Goooooo Raiders :banana:

I got McFadden going tonight. Ray Rice too. (fantasy football)

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

We spurs haven't beaten MANU at Old Trafford since 89.
:dancing: :dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 pm » by domdabears

This is NFL football thread.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 11:30 pm » by *WillEase*

My picks for this weekend...

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

PreviousNext