Official 2012 NFL Football Thread

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 2:19 am » by domdabears

My sig is making me hungry for a Polish sausage. Some sauteed peppers and onions on top. Mmmmmm
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 2:20 am » by Spock

Yea, Manning is my QB and only got me 7 damn points out of that game.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 4:28 am » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:This fuckin Bears game is ugly as shit.

And why the fuck does the NFL keep playing games in London???

It's pointless.

Leave them to their soccer.

It can't be pointless or they wouldn't be holding them there.

I like what the Mayor of London said about American Rugby. Was quite funny for that toff prick.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 am » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:
If England brought over one of their games and played it here for a day... Who the fuck would cheer or pay money to see it? I sure wouldn't.

One of the NFL players from New England said that he had never been booed in a game before LOL

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 4:36 am » by The57ironman

Tuor10 wrote:
One of the NFL players from New England said that he had never been booed in a game before LOL

............. :o ........which..?

..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 am » by Tuor10

The57ironman wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

............. :o ........which..?

No clue mate. he was talking on Sky sports news. Most of the players interviewed were taken aback by the noise and atmosphere.

British sports fans are noisy.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 4:41 am » by The57ironman

Tuor10 wrote:
No clue mate. he was talking on Sky sports news. Most of the players interviewed were taken aback by the noise and atmosphere.

British sports fans are noisy.

.........Image.................wish i could have seen that game....just for the references... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 am » by Tuor10

I think it was on CBS. Sky Sports has rights to airing games as well. They show three games a week, plus have a few NFL shows, full of ex-NFL players.

I have tried to watch the game, but I just can't get into it. Too stop start for my liking.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 am » by The57ironman

Tuor10 wrote:I think it was on CBS. Sky Sports has rights to airing games as well. They show three games a week, plus have a few NFL shows, full of ex-NFL players.

I have tried to watch the game, but I just can't get into it. Too stop start for my liking.

they don't call them ''programs'' for nothing. :mrgreen: ..and they gotta sell bulsh*t... :mrcool:

..i missed it..seeing the crowd and the stadium...i would have liked to see the reactions and expressions

...........and you grew up with the pace of the game that you're used to... :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 am » by Tuor10

The57ironman wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I think it was on CBS. Sky Sports has rights to airing games as well. They show three games a week, plus have a few NFL shows, full of ex-NFL players.

they don't call them ''programs'' for nothing. :mrgreen: ..and they gotta sell bulsh*t... :mrcool:

..i missed it..seeing the crowd and the stadium...i would have liked to see the reactions and expressions

...........and you grew up with the pace of the game that you're used to... :flop:

:cheers:

NFL has gotten popular over here. It must have in order to pack out an 80,000 plus stadium.

PreviousNext