Official 2012 NFL Football Thread

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14223
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 am » by domdabears


Will, who you got for tonight's game?

I'm thinking of taking the Saints at +3.5
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10583
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:46 am » by *WillEase*


domdabears wrote:Will, who you got for tonight's game?

I'm thinking of taking the Saints at +3.5


I'm going the other way, Atlanta by a few.
(I would prefer the Saints win because, well, they HAVE to!)
Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14223
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am » by domdabears


WillEase666 wrote:
domdabears wrote:Will, who you got for tonight's game?

I'm thinking of taking the Saints at +3.5


I'm going the other way, Atlanta by a few.
(I would prefer the Saints win because, well, they HAVE to!)

Well, if Atlanta wins by 3 then I still win.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10583
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:51 am » by *WillEase*


domdabears wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
domdabears wrote:Will, who you got for tonight's game?

I'm thinking of taking the Saints at +3.5


I'm going the other way, Atlanta by a few.
(I would prefer the Saints win because, well, they HAVE to!)

Well, if Atlanta wins by 3 then I still win.


Thursday night's games don't count on the office pool (because Friday is payday) so I'll cheer for
Drew and company...but my gut tells me Atlanta will come out of this one with a win.
Lots of good match ups this weekend... :banana: :banana:
Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 14223
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:54 am » by domdabears


I should lay off this game. Too close to call.

Over / Under is 54.

Do you think they'll combine to go over 54 points?

I think I should just bet the over.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10583
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:59 am » by *WillEase*


domdabears wrote:I should lay off this game. Too close to call.

Over / Under is 54.

Do you think they'll combine to go over 54 points?

I think I should just bet the over.


That would be a good bet. :flop:
Absolutely over 54 points.
Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 am » by zangazanga75


looks like the saints in the under to me

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 pm

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 3:26 am » by zangazanga75



Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16264
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Inside Your Computer

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 6:50 am » by Spock


Image


:flop:
All are lunatics but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10583
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 am » by *WillEase*


Image
Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook