of the AFC North,
And right about now they
Know what it was worth.

No comment :bang;

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 pm » by -Marduk-

Spock wrote:SILENCE BOOBY!!!

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 pm » by Yuya63

Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:My BOLD Early Prediction...

:flop:

Right on Spock!!! Now your talking about MY Seahawks......... Yes, my hometeam. Rookies gonna kickass!!! :clapper:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm » by *WillEase*

NFL Black Monday: Seven coaches, five GMs fired day after season ends

It's "Black Monday'' in the NFL.

Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum wasn't the only NFL executive to get fired today. In all, six coaches and four GMs have been fired today, the day after the end of the 2012 season.

So far, Andy Reid of the Eagles, Romeo Crennel of the Kansas City Chiefs, Chan Gailey of the Buffalo Bills and Pat Shurmur of the Cleveland Browns have been fired. Browns GM Tom Heckert and Jacksonville GM Gene Smith have been fired, and even Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith, whose team finished 10-6 this season, has been fired.

The San Diego Chargers, as expected, let go of both head coach Norv Turner and GM A.J. Smith, after the Chargers went 7-9 and missed the playoffs for the third consecutive year, and the Arizona Cardinals have reportedly likewise fired coach Ken Whisenhunt and GM Rod Graves.

Sorry, only US and Canadian citizens may apply.

http://freebiemoneyprinter.com/cp6.php?user=willease

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 pm » by domdabears

Our coordinators better go with him.

I'm sick of the constant cover 2.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm » by Spock

Yuya63 wrote:Right on Spock!!! Now your talking about MY Seahawks......... Yes, my hometeam. Rookies gonna kickass!!! :clapper:

Oh yea, that's where my wife is from, well, she lived the for 10 years before moving here. It was a nail biter yesterday, but Russell Wilson found a way to run it in. That kid is for real. Never bet against them when they're at home.

Still loving my Falcons, but I just don't see them having the late season fire it's going to take, and the Seahawks have found their mojo.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm » by *WillEase*

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 12:44 am » by *WillEase*

The Houston Texans had the No. 1 seed opportunity and watched it slip away in Week 17. Their consolation prize is the red-hot Cincinnati Bengals, who have rolled off three consecutive victories.

A rematch of last year’s AFC Wild Card Weekend, Houston faces a much better Bengals team this time around. Cincinnati possesses a stronger pass rush and run defense to control the trenches.

Houston can easily match Cincinnati’s defensive prowess, though, because the Texans are just as capable of applying quarterback pressure. Ironically, neither team is extremely dominant in coverage, so expect the passing games to produce.

This victor, however, will come from whoever can generate the better ground game. Just as he was last January, it is on Arian Foster to keep Houston balanced this January.

Texans 27, Bengals 17
________________________________________________________________________________________

The only major disparity between the Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens is postseason experience.

Unfortunately for the Ravens, that's not a distinct advantage, because, even when healthy, Baltimore has struggled defensively throughout 2012.

On the contrary, Indianapolis fields a solid offense that will move the ball and put up points. Andrew Luck can lead downfield and the ground game has been gaining confidence.

So, to counter-balance the Colts, Baltimore must get explosive production from its offense. Considering that Indy is weak against the run and rarely forces turnovers, Joe Flacco and Ray Rice should consistently reach the red zone.

Turnovers, however, will be the ultimate decider.

The Ravens defense is much better than Indy's at providing its offense with additional possessions. In the end it will be too much for the young Colts to overcome.

Ravens 28, Colts 20
________________________________________________________________________________________

A third contest between the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers takes us back to Lambeau Field. The obvious question: Can the Packers stop Adrian Peterson?

Well, what other choice does Green Bay have? None.

Despite Christian Ponder putting on an impressive showcase in the Week 17 win over the Packers, he still must prove that he can be consistent on a week-to-week basis. Minnesota remains one of the worst passing offenses in the league, so expect the Pack to hover eight or nine defenders around the box to stop Peterson.

The idea is to force Ponder to beat them in outdoor conditions—something that is more favorable to Aaron Rodgers.

Possessing greater offensive balance, Green Bay should work downfield to stretch Minnesota' secondary and set up the run. After all, the Packers averaged 4.5 yards per rush on Sunday and nearly won the possession battle.

The Vikings also aren't overly dominant in one defensive aspect, so Green Bay should try to keep an even approach for ball control to reduce Peterson's impact.

Packers 24, Vikings 21

The Seattle Seahawks versus the Washington Redskins is one intriguing matchup.

Even with the offenses being rush-oriented, it's the dynamic approach that is most fascinating.

Seattle is more traditional with Marshawn Lynch, but Russell Wilson can scramble when needed. Washington can be traditional with Alfred Morris, but Robert Griffin III's mobility can throw any defense for a loop.

Additionally, each quarterback rarely makes mistakes and can spread the field with great consistency.

That comparative now brings us to the contrast of the defenses. The Seahawks are significantly better with their pass rush, coverage and ability to control the line of scrimmage.

Playing with extreme discipline, Seattle won't be easily fooled by a read-option or any play action. The Redskins, though, are susceptible to the pass and don't apply nearly as much quarterback pressure.

As the game progresses, the Seahawks' offensive balance wears down Washington and then wins with defense in the fourth quarter.

Seahawks 38, Redskins 20

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 am » by Yuya63

Good call Will. :flop: I agree 100% GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 am » by Marcydare

Slith wrote:
Marcydare wrote:Battered and Beaten
heads lowered in shame,
the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers
and the Pain of the Game.
Once the Great Rulers
of the AFC North,
And right about now they
Know what it was worth.

No comment :bang;

Peace Slith, Trust me, I know how you feel.
Here in Bengals land we've been waiting 42 years, for next year.
At least you guys have a hand full of rings bro !

I can admit that if the Bengals win Saturday, It will be " By The Gods ".
The Law firm is banged up, our off. line holds water like a broken dam,
and I sure MISS T.O. right about now !

Hey Willease, Do'nt be surprised if the Dalton Boy's do' beat the mighty Texans Saturday,
Because I've been Praying that the Bengals win a Super Bowl before the end of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!

PreviousNext