Official Daytime UFO photos thread

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 1:40 pm » by Rich316

Hi all. Would it be possible to have a sticky thread for this? Everyone can link their fave UFO photos in here for discussion and refererence. Would be much better than having heaps of threads of the same thing. Sifting thru heaps of UFO threads is tiring work. One single thread dedicated to DAYTIME UFO PHOTOGRAPHS imo would be an excellent thread to have on hand for everyone. (No night shots of round lights in the sky if you's dont mind, these are a dime a dozen)

I think Area 51 Groom lake would be cool place to begin so here mine. More than 1 person snapped this. I wonder if they thought to video this?

Very fitting image imo. No doubt military testing, not aliens this time round but an excellent image for a number of reasons.

2012 - Rachel, Nevada - 11-08-12 - As a small group of tourists we had just left Rachel, Nevada (Lil A'Le'Inn) and stopped at the black mailbox en route to the Area 51 entrance.

Earlier in the day we saw a helicopter in the area and two people in our group insisted that we were being followed by another man in a blue car. While we were doing our tourist thing at the black mail box, one of the group members shouted something that caused all of us to turn around.

Two or three people began snapping photos of a shiny object in the sky. It hovered for a few seconds, seemed to move back and forth in different directions and after 30 seconds or so took off in an incredible speed.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/area51photosa.jpg

Here's my 750 wide version of it

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 1:41 pm » by Rich316

I should add. The idea of this thread is to showcase quality UFO photographs, not hundreds of average blurry photos.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 25, 2014 4:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Rich316 wrote:I should add. The idea of this thread is to showcase quality UFO photographs, not hundreds of average blurry photos.

What are you saying? are you saying Jeremyjr is not welcome..? :lol: