Official existence of E.T's = Death of Religion?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 am » by Papermoon


dracula wrote:Erm a small correction to "Badger" 's post. I like your idea and was about to post similar one before actually reading your post.

So here is my 2cents. If E.T's come to this planet and say: "Listen Humans... Our race came to this outskirt of the galaxy about 300,000 years ago. Here we found some primitive humanids that originally inhabited Earth. Using genetic manipulation we have combined our genes with genes of these primitive humanids, and thats how YOU have come to existance. Here we got a proof ( a short video summary of their creation 300,000 years ago)."

Then this means that they are our creators... But Most religions believe that God has created us. Therefore does this also mean that they are our God? Will this also mean end of religion?

Before I get attacked: :peep: I am Christian and plz dont call me a BAD one (coz it will hurt my feelings)



But that still does not mean creation, it means manipulation. God could still have created the humanoids that the aliens then came and gene manipulated. ;) They just did gene manipulation in that example you gave and many ancient religions believe that human genes were manipulated in some way even Christianity with the fallen angels mating with human women in Genesis and the book of Enoch and with the fall of mankind from the way God originally created man that the Bible talks about. I think it would be very hard for ET's to convince people that their religions were not true or real, some would just re-interpret their religions in a new light and some would say how do we know these ET's are telling the truth and not using some kind of technology to fool the naked eye the way we use technology to create hoaxes or fake scary movies etc that we know are not real. If people can look at obvious ET or UFO footage and stories and still be skeptical then there will be those who are still skeptical even of what they are being shown by any ET making any kind of claims. Especially if one group of ET's is claiming one thing and another opposing group is claiming something else. :sunny: I think it would be very hard for ET's to come trying to denounce all religions, their best move would be to say they ARE what the different religions were talking about and go from there. If they come right off denouncing religions and God they will make many humans instantly skeptical and mistrustful of them. How many people would you anger and make your enemy if upon meeting them for the first time the first thing you do is start talking about how their religion is fake or false? LOL! Any truely good aliens will avoid the topic of religion all together till after mankind gets to know them better even if they do have proof that's my reasoning. :sunny:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 am » by Papermoon


sockpuppet wrote:
dracula wrote:Erm a small correction to "Badger" 's post. I like your idea and was about to post similar one before actually reading your post.

So here is my 2cents. If E.T's come to this planet and say: "Listen Humans... Our race came to this outskirt of the galaxy about 300,000 years ago. Here we found some primitive humanids that originally inhabited Earth. Using genetic manipulation we have combined our genes with genes of these primitive humanids, and thats how YOU have come to existance. Here we got a proof ( a short video summary of their creation 300,000 years ago)."

Then this means that they are our creators... But Most religions believe that God has created us. Therefore does this also mean that they are our God? Will this also mean end of religion?

Before I get attacked: :peep: I am Christian and plz dont call me a BAD one (coz it will hurt my feelings)


Would that make them "god"? No. Ask yourself- who made THEM?

And on a funny note, what do you think would happen if they came down here and told us a story about a man named Jesus who visited their planet and taught them about God? :D



LOL!!!!! That would be too funny! Hhahahah! What would the people who made a sport of talking against Christianity do if aliens actually did confirm Jesus as having come to their planet to save/teach them after leaving earth! LOL!!!!! :banana:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 am » by Papermoon


germanpils wrote:
dracula wrote:Erm a small correction to "Badger" 's post. I like your idea and was about to post similar one before actually reading your post.

So here is my 2cents. If E.T's come to this planet and say: "Listen Humans... Our race came to this outskirt of the galaxy about 300,000 years ago. Here we found some primitive humanids that originally inhabited Earth. Using genetic manipulation we have combined our genes with genes of these primitive humanids, and thats how YOU have come to existance. Here we got a proof ( a short video summary of their creation 300,000 years ago)."

Then this means that they are our creators... But Most religions believe that God has created us. Therefore does this also mean that they are our God? Will this also mean end of religion?

Before I get attacked: :peep: I am Christian and plz dont call me a BAD one (coz it will hurt my feelings)




this is a nice idea.

in fact, other cultures way back before christians appeared, some cultures like the Mayan culture believed the god we call it today was extraterrestrial intelligence.

for example in one of the books of maya it says the leader of the mayan (Kukulcan, a miraculous priest and teacher) went away from earth WITH the gods...
in the other book, about the chronicles each mayan calendar cyclus has, the last cyclus will end at 21.12.2012, when the gods will return...

this meaning of god would turn the whole world around.


Yeah and it's interesting how just about all religions say their god claims to return to earth in the future. Hmmm... It could all point to arrival of ET's. :alien:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 am » by Papermoon


bluesman4uonly wrote:A person can believe in a Creator without being part of, or associated with, any type of a religion. Unless you can seperate the two in your minds then it's hard to understand how the thought of a Supreme Entity has survived in the deepest thinkers since the beginning. Let's take for instance when man worshiped the sun. Even though he was told that the sun was the all powerful, man still wondered what created the sun. The understanding of a Creator of all things is what a person finally discovers after a life time of thought on the subject. Did something create the Creator? Then That would make the Creator of the Creator the supreme being would it not? You see, until someone can answer all of the questions, there are no answers that appeal to everyone. Thats why it's up to you to reason out your own idea of creation and what makes sense to you. Of course what you believe does effect your life and others around you. Believing you live and die and that's the end of it seems like a empty theory to me. If thats the case, why not just rape, murder, steal, like some others do? No, without the belief of a Creator man would not have survived this long.
If Et was the Creator, why would they be abducting people and running experments continusly? Has Et genetically altered man? Maybe, in appearence,not in spirit. You see, for Et to create man, he would have to first create a spirit for that man or the body couldn't grow. Since a spirit can't be seen, how would Et prove "Jack" to the person who thinks for theirselves?



That's a good post! I agree! Changing genes does not mean changing man's spirit or breath of life. Also when you look at some abduction stories, that for me proves that all aliens are not necessarily good and that they are not our creaters because like you said why would they need to conduct genetic experiements and see how man ticks if they were our creaters? Why do gene splicing and mixing if they could just create whatever kind of living thing they want? :wink:

Also I agree that to me, living your life without a belief in SOMETHING greater is pretty sad and empty, that's like a hopeless mindset because what would be the purpose of anything. Plus, it's a natural part of mankind's nature to believe in SOMETHING greater for a reason. There's a reason why all humans no matter where they are believe in a higher being, it was put into mankind by the creater to believe and seek Him out. It's His signature. :sunny:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 am » by lainn


papermoon wrote:
lainn wrote:Maybe the death of religion(thank god :dunno: ).....but surely not of faith and beleif.....intresting what happens when those two components are taken back and applied to the self......we've given it away and streamed its gifts intoto efforgies for to long.....wonder where all that power of belief went anyway.



I think it might be death of the church but not necessarily of religion. I think all religions may combine into the UFO phenominon and people will begin to think or realize that all relgions point to UFOs and aliens so there will be no more formal churches just everyone will realize their indivitual religions were somehow based on aliens & UFOs. So they won't stop believing in their religion, I just think they will understand their religions in a different way and not the tradition church ways.


absorbed ...but i would speculate that it within itself is a choice....see the one good thing that came out of all religions for me.....is the recognition of the soul....the voyer that looks out into this world....the one sitting and powering the thought between you and i in this moment.....that which all recognize is gone in the veiwing of death of a love one that incudes from mothers to hamsters.....we see and know that it is gone.....it would be foolish to switch belief from one thing to another; especially the ufo event horizon of this time space.....but your caculation is on point to the conditioned human reaction and justifiably applied to a percentage of the population.....those other beings that exist are incomplete as well....no matter hteir technology ...nor their advancement...they've only lived and procurred longer than us...and some created in the schematic before us and belong to other elements other than water of which we are based,,,,,,incomplete and some liars and deciever and others simply not......i don't concern myself with them....nor too much with this flesh......from my eyes to yours...through this sceen...recognize that we all are closer to our true identities within.....

i agree with your propose thought....but only a percentage ...there are still a few of us still stuck in the quicksand of believing....and there are those that are coming into the knowin...not all..but some..which way will you choose?

Conspirator
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 am » by Kerrblur2


papermoon wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:Why do we assume that ET's are more spiritually advanced than we are? Superiority in technology doesn't necessarily equate to holistic understanding of anything.

The Muslims consider ET's to be 'jinn' (another creation of God, created at the same time as we were, with a different essence of body but the same free will).

New-Age believers think they are the gods of ancient times.

Fundamentalist Christians think they are demons.

Maybe, just maybe, they are like us- still learning. I cannot believe the ET's that we hear about all the time are spiritually 'ahead' of us. They are doing what I would expect our atheists, arrogant scientists, or government officials would do if we found life on another planet- they deceive, exploit, and manipulate. I don't trust them with anything in the material world, and I most certainly do not trust them concerning anything in the spiritual world!


That is a good point. They may have more technology than we do which allows them to be here on earth in the first place but they may not be more spiritually advanced than we are and some may just be downright evil, the way some humans are evil and focus on greed etc. Maybe they think themselves higher and think of humans as being like animals with no rights or whatever. There could be many types or races of aliens and some could be good and want to help mankind and some could be evil, and want to hurt mankind or are just careless towards mankind for whatever purpose. Some could just try to benefit from human's belief in God by pretending to be god for their own agenda. And some ET's may be truely good and want to help mankind. Maybe ancient people realized that and called the good ones angels. There's just so much we don't know and nothing is a simple yes or no, or black or white. Different ones may have different agendas and some from the same group may be good and some from the same group may be bad. Just like humans, some are good and some are bad but we are all humans. When ET's are first revealed, i think mankind will need time to figure out which are good which are bad which have good motives which have bad motives which want to exploit and which want to help which could be one reason for Governments wanting to keep them secret too, to find out their motives. I don't want us to make the same mistake the ancient people made of automatically thinking any being with advanced technology is god or a god or to be worshipped. That's the mistake they made. Who knows, the whole thing can be very complicated. Nothing is ever simple and straight forward. :sunny:

Maybe they think humans will blindly follow any kind of ET with advanced technology who plays on human weaknesses such as their religious ideas to try to manipulate mankind into blindly serving or following them when their agenda may be bad. The revealing of ET's will be a huge transition point in modern history that's for sure. :sunny:



awesome, my views are maybe human favored, but as we progress, I think one day science, religion are going to finally going to merge because I believe the beings (STS or STO), that watch over us know how capable we are, there just waiting for our progress, and intervening when necessary, for the good.

and for the STS races that might inhabit this planet with us, have the opposite, because there scared of us, scared of who were are to become one day. I find myself rather spiritual and gifted in a couple areas, proof is out there if your willing to put the time into it. Astral projection is just one thing that proves how well equipped we are!!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 11:36 am » by Papermoon


lainn wrote:
papermoon wrote:
lainn wrote:Maybe the death of religion(thank god :dunno: ).....but surely not of faith and beleif.....intresting what happens when those two components are taken back and applied to the self......we've given it away and streamed its gifts intoto efforgies for to long.....wonder where all that power of belief went anyway.



I think it might be death of the church but not necessarily of religion. I think all religions may combine into the UFO phenominon and people will begin to think or realize that all relgions point to UFOs and aliens so there will be no more formal churches just everyone will realize their indivitual religions were somehow based on aliens & UFOs. So they won't stop believing in their religion, I just think they will understand their religions in a different way and not the tradition church ways.


absorbed ...but i would speculate that it within itself is a choice....see the one good thing that came out of all religions for me.....is the recognition of the soul....the voyer that looks out into this world....the one sitting and powering the thought between you and i in this moment.....that which all recognize is gone in the veiwing of death of a love one that incudes from mothers to hamsters.....we see and know that it is gone.....it would be foolish to switch belief from one thing to another; especially the ufo event horizon of this time space.....but your caculation is on point to the conditioned human reaction and justifiably applied to a percentage of the population.....those other beings that exist are incomplete as well....no matter hteir technology ...nor their advancement...they've only lived and procurred longer than us...and some created in the schematic before us and belong to other elements other than water of which we are based,,,,,,incomplete and some liars and deciever and others simply not......i don't concern myself with them....nor too much with this flesh......from my eyes to yours...through this sceen...recognize that we all are closer to our true identities within.....

i agree with your propose thought....but only a percentage ...there are still a few of us still stuck in the quicksand of believing....and there are those that are coming into the knowin...not all..but some..which way will you choose?


Okay thanks! I can agree with that. :flop:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am » by Papermoon


kerrblur2 wrote:
papermoon wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:Why do we assume that ET's are more spiritually advanced than we are? Superiority in technology doesn't necessarily equate to holistic understanding of anything.

The Muslims consider ET's to be 'jinn' (another creation of God, created at the same time as we were, with a different essence of body but the same free will).

New-Age believers think they are the gods of ancient times.

Fundamentalist Christians think they are demons.

Maybe, just maybe, they are like us- still learning. I cannot believe the ET's that we hear about all the time are spiritually 'ahead' of us. They are doing what I would expect our atheists, arrogant scientists, or government officials would do if we found life on another planet- they deceive, exploit, and manipulate. I don't trust them with anything in the material world, and I most certainly do not trust them concerning anything in the spiritual world!


That is a good point. They may have more technology than we do which allows them to be here on earth in the first place but they may not be more spiritually advanced than we are and some may just be downright evil, the way some humans are evil and focus on greed etc. Maybe they think themselves higher and think of humans as being like animals with no rights or whatever. There could be many types or races of aliens and some could be good and want to help mankind and some could be evil, and want to hurt mankind or are just careless towards mankind for whatever purpose. Some could just try to benefit from human's belief in God by pretending to be god for their own agenda. And some ET's may be truely good and want to help mankind. Maybe ancient people realized that and called the good ones angels. There's just so much we don't know and nothing is a simple yes or no, or black or white. Different ones may have different agendas and some from the same group may be good and some from the same group may be bad. Just like humans, some are good and some are bad but we are all humans. When ET's are first revealed, i think mankind will need time to figure out which are good which are bad which have good motives which have bad motives which want to exploit and which want to help which could be one reason for Governments wanting to keep them secret too, to find out their motives. I don't want us to make the same mistake the ancient people made of automatically thinking any being with advanced technology is god or a god or to be worshipped. That's the mistake they made. Who knows, the whole thing can be very complicated. Nothing is ever simple and straight forward. :sunny:

Maybe they think humans will blindly follow any kind of ET with advanced technology who plays on human weaknesses such as their religious ideas to try to manipulate mankind into blindly serving or following them when their agenda may be bad. The revealing of ET's will be a huge transition point in modern history that's for sure. :sunny:



awesome, my views are maybe human favored, but as we progress, I think one day science, religion are going to finally going to merge because I believe the beings (STS or STO), that watch over us know how capable we are, there just waiting for our progress, and intervening when necessary, for the good.

and for the STS races that might inhabit this planet with us, have the opposite, because there scared of us, scared of who were are to become one day. I find myself rather spiritual and gifted in a couple areas, proof is out there if your willing to put the time into it. Astral projection is just one thing that proves how well equipped we are!!



Okay cool! :flop: I see what you're saying.
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.


Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 pm » by Amale


germanpils wrote:the question that comes into my mind like every day is:

why would nasa/us gov cover up the existence of aliens?

I came to the following point of my thoughts.

if E.T's officially being existent, the religion "Christian" would completely
fall into its own building print.
i mean the whole story of jesus, god etc would be complete LIES

while i thought more about that, and somehow came over a 1 dollar bill, i saw this:
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
when i saw this i noticed the whole US GOV is built and based of religion (Christian)

and today we know: RELIGION = GOVERNMENT | GOVERNMENT = POWER

so if the existence of ETs are official, it could cause the death of religion all over the world,
(except the Hindu's)

DEATH OF RELIGION = DEATH OF GOVERNMENT = DEATH OF POWER


Logic huh?

more ideas/productive/contradictive?





nice subject - but its not the death of religion
secondly its not Christians who fails and as you said except Hindus
all religion says that god created the universe
but Hindus says sun is god and the creator
and its proved false....already

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 pm » by Otomon


scoundrel1975 wrote:lets not forget the pictures found in the bible and in religious monuments depicting flying saucers and the like in the background of the main images, and literate depictions of ufo's for example chariots in the sky


Fucking fail.

There is no pictures in the actual bible... people drew that shit later.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook