Official existence of E.T's = Death of Religion?

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm » by Germanpils

the question that comes into my mind like every day is:

why would nasa/us gov cover up the existence of aliens?

I came to the following point of my thoughts.

if E.T's officially being existent, the religion "Christian" would completely
fall into its own building print.
i mean the whole story of jesus, god etc would be complete LIES

while i thought more about that, and somehow came over a 1 dollar bill, i saw this:
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
when i saw this i noticed the whole US GOV is built and based of religion (Christian)

and today we know: RELIGION = GOVERNMENT | GOVERNMENT = POWER

so if the existence of ETs are official, it could cause the death of religion all over the world,
(except the Hindu's)

DEATH OF RELIGION = DEATH OF GOVERNMENT = DEATH OF POWER

Logic huh?

more ideas/productive/contradictive?
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm » by lainn

Maybe the death of religion(thank god :dunno: ).....but surely not of faith and beleif.....intresting what happens when those two components are taken back and applied to the self......we've given it away and streamed its gifts intoto efforgies for to long.....wonder where all that power of belief went anyway.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm » by Scoundrel1975

lets not forget the pictures found in the bible and in religious monuments depicting flying saucers and the like in the background of the main images, and literate depictions of ufo's for example chariots in the sky
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm » by Govtslave

No insult intended but, your logic is severely flawed. Most Christians believe that God is the creator of the universe. This would include space/time, all physics, and life including any extraterrestrial life as well. You should stop stereotyping Christians as stupid fools, they are not. They know full well that the best science or technology you can throw in their faces does nothing more than manipulated aspects of creation of which I am sure we have only scratched the surface of. As soon as any intelligent life, including et's, can create matter and energy or even a fraction of the laws governing them, the existence of God will never be off the table.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm » by Govtslave

oops, "manipulated" should be "manipulate" in my previous post.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm » by Bahb3

i mean the whole story of jesus, god etc would be complete LIES

If you think it would take Aliens to make this obvious truth believable to you then the Aliens probably wouldn't be able deprogram you either.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm » by yoursoulmate

I hope so . :mrgreen: ..but I don't think that the story about Jesus and God (especially the book of Genesis) is complete nonsense..it has to be something to it, also if it's manipulated, misinterpretated or simply mistranslated..I think it was kinda like "Stille Post" ("Chinese whispers"??? :) )...with some evil control freaks who played the game and manipulated the whole idea of god...

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm » by lainn

govtslave wrote:No insult intended but, your logic is severely flawed. Most Christians believe that God is the creator of the universe. This would include space/time, all physics, and life including any extraterrestrial life as well. You should stop stereotyping Christians as stupid fools, they are not. They know full well that the best science or technology you can throw in their faces does nothing more than manipulated aspects of creation of which I am sure we have only scratched the surface of. As soon as any intelligent life, including et's, can create matter and energy or even a fraction of the laws governing them, the existence of God will never be off the table.

but cant this thing we label 'God' simply be found within ourselves....not denying Its existence but denying the labeling of....we simply don't have the compacity to envelope a comprehension of such a being.......could it not be that if the border line and limitations of structured religion happen to fall as a so called ET(which is just another label) reveals itself intently to the masses that our beleifs only become stronger......in the sense that maybe we all are apart of this thing we call God and if so....then they are a part of it as well....like one great big mosaic and our collective existence is but a single tile in ITs make-up.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm » by Spock

My bad - I just had to read the first couple sentences of the OP before I had to write something. Will go back ad read.

But it's obvious the US government is not the orchestrater of the secrecy - they may be complacent with it. But the secrecy is at the hands of the visitors themselves.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 7:14 pm » by lainn

spock wrote:My bad - I just had to read the first couple sentences of the OP before I had to write something. Will go back ad read.

But it's obvious the US government is not the orchestrater of the secrecy - they may be complacent with it. But the secrecy is at the hands of the visitors themselves.

absolutely.....

Next