Officials see rise in militia groups across U.S.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 pm » by Wrathofkahn

soldierboy wrote:is that true? that would be a crime.

Depends on how its done...

Writer

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:05 pm » by Hayezproduction

hesop wrote:Seems that they were intent on putting a spin on it. Demonizing the idea.
A black president has nothing to do with it,
Very few are actually against taxes
Sure, compare all to McVeigh
A crock.

I personally know many militia members. They are police officers, ex-servicemen and women, dentists, and accountants.
They are good people that simply will not be loaded into the back of a truck. They are not activist or extremists.
They may be our only hope in the future. They are just like anyone else here, with a few exceptions of course.

Who gains by painting them all as insurgents? Skin heads and terrorists?

I 100% agree with that........i mean lets be honest the only reason they chose a black president is to blame it all on him,rather than a white men.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm » by Soldierboy

hayezproduction wrote:
hesop wrote:Seems that they were intent on putting a spin on it. Demonizing the idea.
A crock.

I personally know many militia members. They are police officers, ex-servicemen and women, dentists, and accountants.
They are good people that simply will not be loaded into the back of a truck. They are not activist or extremists.
They may be our only hope in the future. They are just like anyone else here, with a few exceptions of course.

I 100% agree with that........i mean lets be honest the only reason they chose a black president is to blame it all on him,rather than a white men.

come on, dont blame the white man again. do you realy believe he was chosen because he is black? bullshit
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm » by Wrathofkahn

hayezproduction wrote:
A crock.

How come nobody mentions EVER that he is half white? (thats 50% for any lamens).

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 pm » by domdabears

wrathofkahn wrote:How come nobody mentions EVER that he is half white? (thats 50% for any lamens).

lol, cause it's cooler to be black.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 pm » by Soldierboy

wrathofkahn wrote:
soldierboy wrote:is that true? that would be a crime.

Depends on how its done...

thats true. we will have to wait and see, hope he can act better then his step-father
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Previous