Oh It's Gonna Get Weird In here

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 am » by Slith

Weird, in here? You're kidding me! Never happens here. ever

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 am » by Lowsix

i dont think time was working backwards to contact Bam.
I think Bam was/is a drunk asshole, doing what drunk assholes do.

Break shit for no reason.

Hes just trying to tie himself to the tragedy..backwards.
His tears looked faker than shit, i mean the absence of tears.

Cant stand that dude either..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 am » by Evildweeb

toxic32 wrote:Shit happens! Then maybe not??

Well, according to the article ..... shit already happened

:cheers:
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 am » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:I was just watching that video ghost32 posted about the jackass star dying, and bam margera saying at the time of his friends death he was punching out windows and didnt even know why. at that time he said thats when dunn crashed.

Kind of ties in with this.

Definitely.
They must have had a deep connection.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 am » by Epicfailure

conscious thought, or conscious awareness is a much higher governing system than we realize, maybe even more powerful than gravity itself... Just the very act of observation or thought of a subject may change the course of history between them and between you...

the unawareness factor of actions is time telling you that something is or will happen, and since your conscious awareness doesn't know what will happen because of your brains filters, the outside consciousness is trying to tell you something...

perhaps the other dimensions of our universe all tie into consciousness and consciousness is what actually created everything.... that is what I believe anyways.

"thought into existence, not by one, but by many, an infinity of possibilities all tied into one form of governance."

@Tuor10 and Dom, Agreed! I get feelings or premonitions sometimes, and sometimes things happen sometimes it doesn't, but it is an Eerie feeling.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 am » by E6722maj

whatever

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 am » by Ayaflash

lowsix wrote:Dean Radin of Entangled Minds discovered this quirk as well.

AS have the Scientists at CERN. I just learned yesterday that wen they do experiments no one is allowed to view the results as they are being obtained. The outputs are sealed to human eyes. But then it still begs the question whether viewing the results afterwards effects what happens during the experiement...al la Schroedinger's Cat problem.

When they crack that one, all shit's gonna break loose.

if they crack it what in your opinion could happen?

this is pretty on the edge stuff.

i believe we are on the break of something gargantuan in terms of reality and understanding of it.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am » by Newdawnrising

Like many things that form a spiral pattern, such as a whirlpool, or a galactic center there is always material escaping. If there wasn't such escaping of material, the main flow would become out of balance, and eventually the flow would stop all together.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:22 am » by The57ironman

ayaflash wrote:i believe we are on the break of something gargantuan in terms of reality and understanding of it.

i'd go with that as well...... :peep:

:cheers:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 am » by Tuor10

epicfailure wrote:conscious thought, or conscious awareness is a much higher governing system than we realize, maybe even more powerful than gravity itself... Just the very act of observation or thought of a subject may change the course of history between them and between you...

the unawareness factor of actions is time telling you that something is or will happen, and since your conscious awareness doesn't know what will happen because of your brains filters, the outside consciousness is trying to tell you something...

perhaps the other dimensions of our universe all tie into consciousness and consciousness is what actually created everything.... that is what I believe anyways.

"thought into existence, not by one, but by many, an infinity of possibilities all tied into one form of governance."

@Tuor10 and Dom, Agreed! I get feelings or premonitions sometimes, and sometimes things happen sometimes it doesn't, but it is an Eerie feeling.

I sometimes think about people - friends and family - and all of a sudden, the phone will ring and it is the person I was thinking of.
If it happens a few times, we call it a coincidence; but when it happens quite a lot, I do wonder.

PreviousNext