Oh It's Gonna Get Weird In here

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:34 am » by Captchaos

evildweeb wrote:
toxic32 wrote:Shit happens! Then maybe not??

Well, according to the article ..... shit already happened

:cheers:

Then if you picture a hot female or male ( your preference) laying that turd,only then you'll be sure where not to step!?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am » by Lowsix

ayaflash wrote:if they crack it what in your opinion could happen?

this is pretty on the edge stuff.

i believe we are on the break of something gargantuan in terms of reality and understanding of it.

Well, the way that came up in the conversation i was having, first dealt with the Schroedinger problem, and the Light Slit particle/Wave observer interaction, which then led to a friend that teaches physics telling me about the Guys at CERN, and how every time they fire an experiment up, the entire thing is sealed there... is no human consciousness interaction whatsoever, at the observer level, because they have established 100% scientifically that the observer becomes a variable in the equation.

So, being as patient as he is with my utter laymans status, i ask..
Doest that prove at a fundamental level, like at the highest levels of credible scrutiny, that at an elementary level, SCIENCE has proven the connection between consciousness and matter?

He begrudgingly agreed.

I left plenty of room to explain how i had misunderstood the possible implications of such a simple statement, and it appears to me that they are making that statement with utter certainty by shielding quantum experiments from the observer.

The Hindus and Buddhists will have had it right all along, so will Jesus, so will all the fundamental cores of all religions in their purest uncorrupted essence..

That ALL is consciousness.
That consciousness either IS in matter itself or controls it.

ie, the Brahmans dream..Maya,
As Above So below...ALL of it.

What then becomes the question, is the degree to which we can attain control..likely control of our own minds to EFFECT this change upon matter.

At which point the world instantly becomes
Heaven or Hell depending on the Majority decision...or the mental makeup of the majority of people that come to that conclusion.

I once had a dream that the world ended dht einstant the first humanrecognized that in themself, and applied it, that it would spread at light speed to everymind and we would be left without maya anymore. No world,no us, just the ALL.

And at that point it would be the weight or ratio of those who held service in the highest regard or those that held self in highest regard...which would dictate the outcome of this mega super ultra cosmic scale battle..

Perhaps that is where the cycle of God and the Rebellious Angels at war again..in Heaven. The GREAT battle would be i guess the endpoint/startpoint of the next great cycle where some would be enthralled with the earth and life dedicated to self versus those who were of one mind in service to OTHERS... and then blammo the cycle starts again..

One set of minds would create an earth, populate it with people, corrupt it like the fallen angels give them vanity and technology and religion, and the other set would remain in heaven trying to infleunce that set of humanity in the next round of the game, to get them from a distance to choose service to others...to mark another epoch of time until the next great battle for control.

Thats one version.

The other is a uniting of minds to creat heaven onearth, and somehow restrict or nind those whose core purpose was evil (such as locking them up, say..oh in a pit of fire) so the rest of us could enjoy the power to recreate heaven on earth, and live like they do on the Watchtower book covers, with Lions and Lambs frolickiing, fruit on every vine, end of wars, and etc.

But the whole thing hinges ont he degree or manner in which they establish that Mind/matter connection, and what WE do with it, once it becomes established as fact/ability.

Should be ridiculously interesting though, no matter what.

Im sure the final battle will be a ballbuster.
Just imagine two side with unlimited power, and the only thing that separated them was whether they were in service to self or service to other.The classic comic book battle, the classic battle of good an evil fought out in the Elemental Plane..

I mean fuck...theres almost no other way that could play out to my mind/
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 am » by The57ironman

bravo Low.....well said....no argument .....we're going to snap out of sooner or later
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 am » by Roger

lowsix wrote:is no human consciousness interaction whatsoever, at the observer level, because they have established 100% scientifically that the observer becomes a variable in the equation./

Wow....very interesting! do you have a link where CERN elaborates on this?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 am » by Lowsix

nope.

when i see the physics teacher im sure he can point me somewhere useful.
Its part of his curriculum on observation.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 am » by Ayaflash

interesting Lowsix! thank you for your opinion on the matter :flop:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 am » by Spock

Crazy stuff indeed. We've talked about this before.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 am » by Captchaos

low' way beyond me. Sounds like the some people are actually interacting in 5D, where most are only experiencing 3D (sorry not thought out very well) lol & i now feel stupid for my prior post, didn't mean to spam:(

Great post.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 am » by Lucidlemondrop

If we are all one then service to self would be service to others.

I suppose it depends on what you look at "service" to be.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 am » by The57ironman

lucidlemondrop wrote:If we are all one then service to self would be service to others.

I suppose it depends on what you look at "service" to be.

:think:
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

PreviousNext