Oh It's Gonna Get Weird In here

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 am » by 99socks

the57ironman wrote:
99socks wrote:Ok.. does this tie into the rapidly growing sync phenomenon I started noticing about 9-10 months ago?

......got a link to that ? thread ?

Well, I watched it for a while, and then tagged on my observation at the end of this post. After than, I started marking threads/topics that synced up to ME and my life, including frequently stuff that has nothing to do with others on DTV. Eventually there were so many I gave up marking them. :D

what-if-the-anti-christ-was-one-huge-doppelganger-t31631.html?hilit=six

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 am » by The57ironman

ayuh.....i member that........manifesting an antichrist.....

i'm sorta 'big' on collective connectedness......
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 am » by 99socks

the57ironman wrote:ayuh.....i member that........manifesting an antichrist.....

i'm sorta 'big' on collective connectedness......

Sure, but I tagged the sync thing with it, because perhaps they were related... or not. But it was definitely something I noticed that had been increasing with a lot of people (not just me).

Anyways, my derailment is done. :D

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 am » by domdabears

lowsix wrote:I'm posting this in absolute solemn and
humble honor of a 100% literal wtf moment.

So bear with me, as I try to process this.
So i see doms thread, and i liked the title.
Just so happened to have discussed the
CERN stuff with my buddy yesterday
so the post rang a bell..

It Gave me a chance to yammer away at some thoughts ive had concerning the premise,
and how just the simple idea of Observation/Result pairings HAD to be something big.
Not like sorta kinda big, but will probably unlock everything as we know it
..and its ALREADY BEEN PROVEN.

If the mind can alter what an atom does, then..by all rights.
It is fundamentally established that we (as observers) can alter the universe.
Confirmed by not only science but all the religions...all of them.
Scale it up..and well, if (and this is established as well) that you can effect one,
and they are all connected, you CAN effect them all.

No ifs ands or buts. Its just a matter of scale, and control.
They've admitted it. They act on it as truth.

So then i blah blah blah my theories, tell my little tamale story, and am drawn back to the
reference i made earlier to Dean Radin and his Blog..Entangled Minds.

OK, so i havent been there in probably six months and even then,
didnt give a serious read..just browsing. He does experiments on Psi and stuff.

So as i was thinking about it, i hit the bookmark (main page of his site)

And this greeted me.

Now..look, i dont ask anyone to trust anything i say,
But you'll notice there are hundreds of pages of topics.
210 pages of blog posts to be exact...

and THIS is exactly how my browser opened his page.
But THIS page. Know what it is? Its the scientific data
that is at the CORE of Doms original post. Its DEANS results
from a symposium where all the scientists that have been testing
that exact godamn theory..of Retrocausation...

(I did physically highlight the term, bc its an abstract where i dont understand a single fucking word on it, except those..)

Make of that what you will.
Its serious. Its breaking open.

so wtf is THAT all about.

here is the page:
http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2011/05/aaas-symposium-on-quantum.html

Interesting... :think:
The future whispered you the answer (link).

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 am » by Yuya63

:flop: Hey!!! A post that actually makes me think. Im so happy. This is stuff i can never get enough of. EXCELLENT POST!!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: btw, our brians know what is going to happen before we realize it. The hard part is to listen to it. We are able to see into the future. But, i dont think we are able to choose what we see. Its something that comes to us when were almost asleep. I have seen things the night before they happen. It has always freaked me out to the point were i'd rather smoke pot at bedtime so it doesnt happen.
Last edited by Yuya63 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 am » by domdabears

Anyone ever watch, "Through the wormhole" with Morgan Freeman?
I never have. Just seen a preview for a new season of it as I'm watching TV right now.
http://science.discovery.com/tv/through-the-wormhole/

It goes with this subject. Ironic.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 am » by Yuya63

Dom, I love that show. Its well thought out and put together in a manner that is easy to understand. Plus, its got Morgan Freeman. I admit, i like him. I've seen them all so far.

Writer

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 am » by Mashedfireflys

we all can tap into our esp abilities.

my sister was murdered when i was 14. she and i wasn't very close but we shared some very strong emotional experiences that changed both of our lives. i was living in Warner Robins Ga. while she and her son lived in Tampa Fl. Heather had broken up with an abusive boyfriend, and father of Leaf her son, months before and had attempted to move on with her life. One Saturday night she had went to a White Zombie concert. Before the show Pete, the ex, had found her and her new boyfriend and threatened to kill them both. Campus security came and arrested Pete and detained him for the duration of the show. they let him go free with the promise he wouldnt do anything and he would leave her alone. He didn't, as soon as they let him go he went to where ever he had stasted the gun and found my sister. im not going through the details but you can figure out the rest of what happened.

at that time i was in a group home surrounded by therapist and child physiologist at the very time my sister lost her life it was documented that i had a very odd mood change and my actions had changed. i knew something was wrong and couldnt figure out what it was. i got into my first fist fight there and was placed in a behavioral control room (timeout). while in the bcr i cried not because of any pain i suffered from the fight, but not for any reason i could figure at the time. the next two days i felt like complete shit and was out of control. Sunday was visitation day and my mother didn't show up, i knew something was wrong already but this furthered my fear that something was up. monday while i was out side going to art therapy, i seen my mothers car packed full with family pulling into the parking lot. my heart sank and i broke down because i knew for sure something was wrong. again im not going to rehash the experience.

after the funeral and back at the group home, my therapist and i spent many hours talking about everything that happened but we spent the most time talking about the time before i knew about my sis. they ran several test on me even measuring my brainwaves but didn't find anything out of the norm. dealing with Heathers death has hard enough but even i noticed how odd it was to be good for the year i was there before this happened then the moment it happened i changed.

smaller things have happened to me as well like knowing the way to a place i have never been to, knowing what people are going to say before they say it, knowing whos calling before looking at the phone, just random stuff that i have no way of knowing. i told my aunt about this and she said most of the females in my family has it and few males do. she says its called "shining"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 7:03 am » by Yuya63

Thanks for that mashed, but its so true. I think we all can do that. I have the same thing. My mother says its been in the family for generations, reading tea leafs and stuff. I never needed any leafs. Someday, i think people will be able to perfect this gift. But it still freaks me out. Somethings i just dont want to know.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 am » by Heinousone

Ok what is going on here? First Dom puts up a thread with a topic and an OP that blow me away.....then I keep going and finally see LowSix belting us with his theories. Good stuff too Low. I love reading about possibilities. You should start up a thread of your own LowSix for sure. For now though this is going well. Unfortunately been a long day for me and no way I can coherently try to add to what is being said but this could end up being one of those big threads around here.

:clapper:

PreviousNext