Oh It's Gonna Get Weird In here

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 pm » by domdabears

pandoras wrote:Oh great...I'm going to have to get stoned to reread this thread....thanx Dom....

Time is only a mechanism for beings to measure (because apprently thats important to some). In the long game, time dosen't mean jack. You start to die from the time your born.
We have zero control over destiny, karma, fate or what ever else you want to call "the future"
IMO, anyway.
I also believe in the "what goes around, comes around" principle. Everything is synchrinistic, this is also why I say there are no coincidences. Everything happens exactly the way it is "supposed" to happen.
or
Whatever is going to happen is going to happen and there ain't a fucking thing you can do about it. We all have a role to fulfill in the big game.
In my travels I have noticed that every single being I've met has played a role in my life and visa versa.(been pretty fortunate enough to meet some most excellant people)

To speak to being "in service".
When you help someone with whatever be it opening a door for someone or going on that beer run or even stopping on the side of the road to aid a fellow traveller of course you do a service they feel good and you feel good. The action either consciously or sub-consiously strokes the ego. You are doing good.

This is the age old battle of the "comic book" good vs evil. The battle is very real.
Good will always win.

Anyway where was I...

BTW I read this thread last week :lol: .....there must be a disturbance in the space time contineum.

The future should have told you that Molson beer is :vomit:
:lol:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 5:43 pm » by pandoras

domdabears wrote:The future should have told you that Molson beer is :vomit:
:lol:

lol..Naw..it's not really.
Just the shit thats brewed in Montreal. The water is different in Quebec for some reason.
(no disrepect to the Quebecois on the forum)

Heres a Kanadian secret....
We only export the dregs of the batch to the US.

(Wouldn't want a mass influx into Kanada from our cuzzins south of the 49th to come on up in here and drinking all of our beer...!)

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 pm » by domdabears

Bump just for the hell of it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm » by 99socks

domdabears wrote:Bump just for the hell of it.

Phenomenal thread.... And might I add.... I was thinking about this about an hour ago. :flop:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm » by domdabears

99socks wrote:

Phenomenal thread.... And might I add.... I was thinking about this about an hour ago. :flop:

For some reason that "terrified woman" thread made me think of this thread.
That's why I brought it back up.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm » by 99socks

domdabears wrote:
99socks wrote:

For some reason that "terrified woman" thread made me think of this thread.
That's why I brought it back up.

Loool, I just made that comment in the other thread...

But that "terrified woman" story reminded me of stuff Low used to tell me...

I wish he would come back. :(
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm » by domdabears

99socks wrote:
Loool, I just made that comment in the other thread...

But that "terrified woman" story reminded me of stuff Low used to tell me...

I wish he would come back. :(

Yep me too. One of my favorite posters.
He literally stops at 10,000 posts and leaves. :nope:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

newearthman wrote:Is this anything like my brain telling me to do magic mushrooms because subliminally I already know that they will greatly improve my understanding of life and raise my level of Chi?

I would say........
Not at all..
sorry friend, just doing the mush to trip balls and "become enlightened" (thinking it is an automated process) with out understanding the why/how/where/what/when/who of the whole sitch, they will eventually have you lost, and just doing psychs to do them does not have a positive influence on chi, sadly. More or less if done over and over will start to have a negative effect on your chi.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 pm » by 99socks

yuya63 wrote::flop: Hey!!! A post that actually makes me think. Im so happy. This is stuff i can never get enough of. EXCELLENT POST!!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: btw, our brians know what is going to happen before we realize it. The hard part is to listen to it. We are able to see into the future. But, i dont think we are able to choose what we see. Its something that comes to us when were almost asleep. I have seen things the night before they happen. It has always freaked me out to the point were i'd rather smoke pot at bedtime so it doesnt happen.

So lemme ask, if you are still on DTV...

What does it take to break the vision so that it "doesn't" happen?

If we see it in a vision between the waking time and the dream time, is it already created?

Psychic shills always say that the point of seeing into the future gives us the ability to change it so it doesn't become what it is "destined" to be.. although according to all of this, that destiny has already occurred. The paradox is that if it has already occurred, can it be changed or adverted?

So this is the opposite of what we humans have typically considered: often we believe that things will happen according to what we believe will happen, which may in fact be based on our perceptions that we "know" what "already" happened. What if the way to BREAK this isn't to believe it... or disbelieve it's possibility.... but to see everything as it is in a mirror... what if everything was an enantiomorph, and that every truth was a lie and every lie a truth?

This gets into some messy LaVey stuff that I do not agree with simply because LaVey's definitions are defined as the opposite of that of the Church, but it has the same idea though the foundation is wrong...

And what, if any, connection is there with the Paradox discussed here, and the Singularity? I tried very hard to flesh that out here...
topics/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=39585

I have been seriously struggling with this precise issue for a year and a half. :?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 pm » by Fatbastard

Precognition. Cognitive and precognitive awareness. Déjà vu.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

PreviousNext