Oh It's Gonna Get Weird In here

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 pm » by 99socks

fatbastard wrote:Precognition. Cognitive and precognitive awareness. Déjà vu.

Sure, but there are differences between those... Precog often comes as "flashes" or inspiration immediately before something... deja vu is a feeling that something has happened before (while feeling slightly to the right of the body)...

But what I am concerned with is not this kind of "small" stuff, but inadvertently having an experience of watching and participating in a full-length biography of past, present AND FUTURE...
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 11:38 pm » by Fatbastard

99socks wrote:
fatbastard wrote:Precognition. Cognitive and precognitive awareness. Déjà vu.

Sure, but there are differences between those... Precog often comes as "flashes" or inspiration immediately before something... deja vu is a feeling that something has happened before (while feeling slightly to the right of the body)...

But what I am concerned with is not this kind of "small" stuff, but inadvertently having an experience of watching and participating in a full-length biography of past, present AND FUTURE...

"I Understand." <<< Quoting myself: It's a subect that needs carefull and thoughtfull consideration. Good Thread. Dom, I missed it first time round. Good 'Bump' Socks.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 1:54 am » by SamueltheLion

lowsix wrote:Dean Radin of Entangled Minds discovered this quirk as well.

AS have the Scientists at CERN. I just learned yesterday that wen they do experiments no one is allowed to view the results as they are being obtained. The outputs are sealed to human eyes. But then it still begs the question whether viewing the results afterwards effects what happens during the experiement...al la Schroedinger's Cat problem.

When they crack that one, all shit's gonna break loose.

ok well, with both of you and this prof posting this news, i don't feel like i have to hide this anymore.

i had an odd experience where my higher self returned or, came to me, said hello, and is now currently guiding me through events [edit: it's really weird: it all happened when i met these two caravan (imo, time travelling) priests, and i asked him about "how he did that", i noticed he just... waved his hand at the fire in the barrel, and it rose up (big barrel), he told me: the true meaning of become enthusiastic is: En-theos; becoming godly for a moment].

I've noticed the guidance becoming more and more intense, and my entire head buzzes (oh, and it's not like a flash or some drug thing, it's more like: waves of energy and emotion, i also... see things, and my dreaming and intuitive abilities, as well as synchronous experience are through the roof), particularly when i talk to people sometimes even when i write things, most of all though, just listening to music with eyes closed and meditating.

anyone else had any direct experience of this "time leak" ?

:hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 2:00 am » by 99socks

samuelthemule wrote:
lowsix wrote:Dean Radin of Entangled Minds discovered this quirk as well.

AS have the Scientists at CERN. I just learned yesterday that wen they do experiments no one is allowed to view the results as they are being obtained. The outputs are sealed to human eyes. But then it still begs the question whether viewing the results afterwards effects what happens during the experiement...al la Schroedinger's Cat problem.

When they crack that one, all shit's gonna break loose.

ok well, with both of you and this prof posting this news, i don't feel like i have to hide this anymore.

i had an odd experience where my higher self returned or, came to me, said hello, and is now currently guiding me through events [edit: it's really weird: it all happened when i met these two caravan (imo, time travelling) priests, and i asked him about "how he did that", i noticed he just... waved his hand at the fire in the barrel, and it rose up (big barrel), he told me: the true meaning of become enthusiastic is: En-theos; becoming godly for a moment].

I've noticed the guidance becoming more and more intense, and my entire head buzzes (oh, and it's not like a flash or some drug thing, it's more like: waves of energy and emotion, i also... see things, and my dreaming and intuitive abilities, as well as synchronous experience are through the roof), particularly when i talk to people sometimes even when i write things, most of all though, just listening to music with eyes closed and meditating.

anyone else had any direct experience of this "time leak" ?

:hugging:

You had a "split," too?

That's exactly what happened to me... All kinds of syncs started happening when my Other returned...

AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I can prove it, too...
Send me an email when you can.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 am » by Savvymalloy

Glad this post has been re-bumped as I clearly missed it the first time round...

Coming fresh from the heels of the post about the "Screaming lady" this subject really peeks my interest. I myself have experienced some anomalies with time and feelings of being almost mis-placed in reality that to this day I can't explain. One in particular that whenever I have told people about they either think I'm absolutely bat-shit crazy or just pulling their leg. I'm not gonna share it here as I myself have come to realise how ridiculous it sounds when I tell people :headscratch:

I will however share with you an experience I once had that I feel is rather poignant to the op.

This happened 4 years ago sometime around Xmas (The only reason I remember is that we had family staying with us for the holidays) I was sleeping in the guest room as I had vacated my larger room to make way for my Aunt and Cousins. All there was in the backroom was a single bed an old tv and one of those radio alarm clocks. I remember settling in for the night and checking the clock which I distinctly remember saying 00:47. So I settle in to do my usual nightly wind down meditation/energy manipulation excercises which I usually do for at least 30-45 mins before I finally hit the hay. I can remember this being a very intense meditation, more so than usual, but there was nothing strange about it per se. That was until I opened my eyes and looked at that radio clock and it read 00:38... I checked my phone sure enough it read 00:38. Instead of freaking out over it I decided to try meditating again. I lost concentration a few minutes later... Looked at the clock and it said 00:47.

In trying to (I hate to say it) "rationalise" my experience over the years one of my thoughts has been that the reason I saw the clock say 00:47 the first time is because I was already in deep meditation by that point and somehow my actual seeing of it the second time was what influenced my original perception prior to it... If that makes sense? :headscratch:

:cheers:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 am » by SamueltheLion

had a really interesting talk with a group, and then with sock, errrm, can't remember that much worth replying here with, kinda falling into a coma atm, just wanted to pust up this image for you if you have trouble. try it out: draw a sigil, program intent with your mind/heart/soul, call out for divine assistance if it's too much weirdness to deal with... help is available!

(michael for protection, samael for ending things...)

count your life in breaths, calm down

like davinci also said:

time waits for those who make use of it

why would you want time waiting for you?

well, the essence of 'weirdness' is -experiencing too much, too soon-

:flop: :sunny: :peep: :hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 am » by Savvymalloy

samuelthemule wrote:had a really interesting talk with a group, and then with sock, errrm, can't remember that much worth replying here with, kinda falling into a coma atm, just wanted to pust up this image for you if you have trouble. try it out: draw a sigil, program intent with your mind/heart/soul, call out for divine assistance if it's too much weirdness to deal with... help is available!

(michael for protection, samael for ending things...)

count your life in breaths, calm down

like davinci also said:

time waits for those who make use of it

why would you want time waiting for you?

well, the essence of 'weirdness' is -experiencing too much, too soon-

:flop: :sunny: :peep: :hugging:

Thanks for this sam I'll be sure to try this out!

:cheers:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Previous