Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:34 am » by Slith

In its gunt

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 am » by Aardvaaks

dlslith wrote:In its gunt

:) Ouch, hence the facial expression.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 am » by domdabears

dlslith wrote:The 25th is a Sunday. Besides church, what ever else happens on a Sunday of significance?

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 am » by Becks

According to Wes Penre, SDR is in Geneva meeting with the Bavarian Illuminati on the 24th, and is supposed to then be chosen as the Golum to receive the spirit of Satan....( :nails: )

Initiate

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:30 am » by Sceptilief

becks wrote:According to Wes Penre, SDR is in Geneva meeting with the Bavarian Illuminati on the 24th, and is supposed to then be chosen as the Golum to receive the spirit of Satan....( :nails: )

Got any links on that Becks? Sounds like there might be some really good information on that thread. I've never come across the name Wes Penre yet.
23:59;01

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am » by Muchtyman

sceptilief wrote:
becks wrote:According to Wes Penre, SDR is in Geneva meeting with the Bavarian Illuminati on the 24th, and is supposed to then be chosen as the Golum to receive the spirit of Satan....( :nails: )

Got any links on that Becks? Sounds like there might be some really good information on that thread. I've never come across the name Wes Penre yet.

Yep , Today is the day . Will Supreim declare himself , will the web bot spiders be proven correct , if not , why the fuck am I on this site ?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:53 am » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 am » by Becks

muchtyman wrote:
sceptilief wrote:
becks wrote:According to Wes Penre, SDR is in Bern meeting with the Bavarian Illuminati on the 23th, and is supposed to then be chosen as the Golum to receive the spirit of Satan....( :nails: )

Yep , Today is the day . Will Supreim declare himself , will the web bot spiders be proven correct , if not , why the fuck am I on this site ?

http://alliedunion.wordpress.com/2009/09/

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 am » by Zegtelzegtel

muchtyman wrote:lol

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 am » by Zegtelzegtel

I dont know in your country guyz but my entire city is under water...a chemical factory exploded..the entire city is burning ..strange looking foreign soldiers with french officers are everywhere and arest everyone in the streets they wear strange yellow uniforms..very weird smell all over the place (maybe the chemical factory shit) ..there are huge lights in the sky who appear to produce really very loud sounds..like WROOOOOOOOMBOMBIDIEBOOMBIDIEBIDIEBOOMBOOMBIDIE
they shut down the entire Phonenetwork dont work anymore.....
I could escape with my wife, im now in my shelter outside the city..all I have is my wife..this satelite conexion...a knife, 2 Berettas 92, and a AA-12 shottgun...
hope everything is ok in your country
Zegtelzegtel..

PreviousNext