OH YEAH..!...be sure to buy some gold , eh'...

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm » by The57ironman

...... :shooting: :banana:

Upload to Disclose.tv

........................ :cheers:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm » by Crusader

A fool and his money :hmmm:
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 pm » by Baboogdi

Not a bad idea to have a little buillion. Buying these rarities is silly though. Just buy buillion.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 6:43 pm » by The57ironman

:owned: ...bullion... :owned:

...right..?

....an ounce is an ounce is an ounce... :lol:

:cheers:

...melt it int a teaspoon for all i care... :lol:

...stupid f*cks.... :roll:

in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 pm » by Malogg

ironman can you please sort them 2 pics out on that thread I made cheers

I am ch1t with pics lol

could-this-be-the-most-evil-faggot-of-them-all-in-the-uk-t79011-30.html

lol the laugh is worth more than gold

poor Harry :lol:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm » by Baboogdi

Had to check my spelling after your post Ironman. I think the beef product is bouillion. At any rate, in the event of a massive financial meltdown, precious metals won't be worth much either. In that event food, clothing, and ammo will reign supreme.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 pm » by The57ironman

Baboogdi wrote:Had to check my spelling after your post Ironman. I think the beef product is bouillion. At any rate, in the event of a massive financial meltdown, precious metals won't be worth much either. In that event food, clothing, and ammo will reign supreme.

......bullets and bouillion.. :banana:

.....@dweeb... :owned:

in the same day..

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 pm » by Dagnamski

I have a commemorative coin of princess diana's wedding to big ears.

I think it's worth about the same as strapping it to the front of a merc and railing it into a brick wall at 120mph. :scary:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm » by 99socks

Baboogdi wrote:Had to check my spelling after your post Ironman. I think the beef product is bouillion. At any rate, in the event of a massive financial meltdown, precious metals won't be worth much either. In that event food, clothing, and ammo will reign supreme.

Real estate.

Only with real estate can you grow your food long-term, hunt long-term, and create a "safe place."

I know a lot of people think that gold is where it's at, but like everything... even in SHTF preparation... 'diversification' is the key. Gold is great if there is still gas on the market and planes can still fly to Costa Rica. Gold may be useful if you run out of food while there is some floating around on the market. Otherwise... gold is useless. Even in barter situations, it isn't as liquid as we'd like it to be.

On the other hand, if gold is all you have, then you are screwed. You are right in that you can't eat gold, it won't protect you from anything, and it won't keep you dry. You can't even burn it to keep warm.

My own SHTF (me, personally) is to have acreage. Maybe some for farming, but more so even, hunting and gathering. Crops are obvious, will give you away to outsiders, and can be destroyed or stolen. However, if you can educate yourself on your own environment, there really is a SHITLOAD of food EVERYWHERE. If you had ANY idea how many suburban "weeds" are food, you'd wonder why in the world you're paying for groceries every week. And the great thing about wild plants is that NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. Go ahead, make your backyard look over-grown or neglected, and spread those seeds around your neighborhood (lol- acreage). If you are far enough away from the eyes of prying neighbors, no one will ever figure out your trick. Additionally, it's a skill you can take with you so long as you remain in the same region. You'd never have to make a decision about whether to stay in danger with your food pantry, or abandon your food stores in the name of safety. You'll never have to tend weeds, water them, or worry about fungus or insects destroying your entire "crop," either.

Just my two cents.

Oh yeah, and another things... guns are fast and great for self-defense, but they are loud, bullets are expensive, and one day you may never be able to replenish your supplies. Learn archery. You'll always be able to replace your equipment, and it is so quiet you'd never bring attention to yourself. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm » by Dagnamski

Yeah butt wot if a hun comes along and takes your real estate with 1000tons of testosterone and a club? :nails:

Paper will also be worthless!
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Next