oil hits the beach in florida

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 am » by lamonema

Sometimes I wish I could see things with this whole BP situation in a good way spock. If it was'nt for the warnings with in me I may try to see hope. It is a total mess, and it will take more than money to repair the damage that has been done. My biggest problem is going to sleep every night knowing that death still pumps out of this beast. By now spock I'm sure your oppinion of me has changed which is to be expected, I am after all tormented. Nemo

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 am » by Realorfake

spock wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:I just finished watching Michael Moore's Capitalism: A Love Story (which I highly recommend), and now I see this.

I just hope this helps the world to see what happens when corporations take over governments.

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Great movie! We are going to have some great convos. Moore, while he did show the bias you would expect, did such a great job, and opened my eyes to many things that I am ashamed I trolled party lines on.

We got a lot of work to do as a nation, a people. And the Constitution can still be the foundation.

odd, see im cool with michael moore, i feel he's for the people, but I felt this documentary was sub par... seemed like he rushed through it... and yes spock there was bias
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 am » by Truthwillout

realorfake wrote:
spock wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:I just finished watching Michael Moore's Capitalism: A Love Story (which I highly recommend), and now I see this.

I just hope this helps the world to see what happens when corporations take over governments.

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Great movie! We are going to have some great convos. Moore, while he did show the bias you would expect, did such a great job, and opened my eyes to many things that I am ashamed I trolled party lines on.

We got a lot of work to do as a nation, a people. And the Constitution can still be the foundation.

odd, see im cool with michael moore, i feel he's for the people, but I felt this documentary was sub par... seemed like he rushed through it... and yes spock there was bias

http://mrrs-ks.eo.esa.int/mrrs/images/2 ... e_0260.jpg
you guys have gone off topic!! does it not matter to you that the powers that be have told the world oil has not reached east coast yet but as you can see from the sat images they lie once again... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 pm » by Punjedi

Looking at those images really gives a punch to the heart.

Look at the scale of the image. Even if only the sick green looking patches in the image are the oil, just imagine the scope of cleaning that up.

Valdez is still recovering to some extent, I can show some pictures I took in the area and there is still signs of the damage done.

Now here we are with the equivelant of a Valdez spill roughly every 4 days? Current estimates are so skewed it's hard to tell, but just watching the rover feeds shows enough to know that it's worse because it's still happening. They haven't stopped the leak and we are 66 days in now?

I am torn because I feel like I need to go down there and help, take action, do something. Yet, due to financial downfalls I am forced to return to Alaska for a few months to work.

Than again, I start to wonder, can we really do anything about this? Sure we can help some small areas reduce the effects but overall it seems as if this is something the planet is going to have to recover from, and we will simply suffer untold heart wrenching tragedies in the healing process.

As far as the downplay by the media, lack of true numbers on flow and velocity, lack of information on the true long-term effects of all this, and BP's gestapo attitude about anyone coming around or near there operations. This points to one simple conclusion.

They are so far in over their head that even they have no clue what to do about it and are spinning as many angles as they can. Even trying to distract us by saying the CEO is resigning, although even that was supposedly already in the works before the rig disaster.

What do we do? What can we do? How? Where? So many questions!!!!!!!!

That's it, I am going to go build something and get my stress out on some sawdust....
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm » by doommongerer

They dont show us the real gusher,there way more oil that can get out of the pipe their showing us. :hell:
and that photo date a least from last week! :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:27 pm » by lamonema

doommongerer wrote:They dont show us the real gusher,there way more oil that can get out of the pipe their showing us. :hell:

Exactly these pig forkers have been giveing us old vids and looped material from the start. In order to do this type of work at this depth, you need real time video feeds. These morons must figure that we don't know any better. I must assume that everything they have said about this blow-out are bold faced lies.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:42 pm » by doommongerer

lamonema wrote:
doommongerer wrote:They dont show us the real gusher,there way more oil that can get out of the pipe their showing us. :hell:

Exactly these pig forkers have been giveing us old vids and looped material from the start. In order to do this type of work at this depth, you need real time video feeds. These morons must figure that we don't know any better. I must assume that everything they have said about this blow-out are bold faced lies.

Yes "we" know it,but "we" are not the "peoples",we are the one's who "paranoid" about the goverment /corporations.
All the others are musrooms and wont wake up before there's oil all over the place and that the toxic rains start falling,that hospitals are full of sick /dying peoples,and that the crops fail and starvation make them realised they are brainless fools! :cheers:
Last edited by doommongerer on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm » by Punjedi

Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 pm » by Cotterpin

A good book is 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman'. It will explain A LOT of what's going on and what's been going on.
Researching UFO phenomenon from the latest cases to scientific theories behind propulsion systems.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Independent News for Independent Minds
http://www.paintedtruth.com/v3/index.php

Initiate

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 pm » by doommongerer

punjedi wrote:http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605

Those feeds never works for me all i get is a black screen! :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:
ImageImageImageImage

PreviousNext