oil spill agenda

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 9:36 am » by Drjones

Ok guys,was watching CNN last night,connect the world with Becky Anderson :oops: ,i know,but the show was going to be mostly about the oil spill in the gulf,so i thought it would be interesting as i have not seen much on the mainstream news anyway in the UK.
Phillipe Costeau jr was going to be a guest,speaking about his first hand experience of the disaster as he recently dove the area in full hazmat gear.So anyway this thing is monumentally bad,that much was clear,still Becky thought it was all funny with that newsreader smile and assurance,sad to watch.Ok here's what i wanted to say,with regards to the interview with Costeau and also from a few 'viewer' comments i got the impression this whole thing is about GREEN ENERGY,that the oil rig explosion was perhaps caused on purpose to hasten the world's move toward these green technologies? As preposterous as it sounds,the whole climate change agenda is not working the way it was supposed to was it? MUCH resistance to it now and so i found it a logical thought in my head that the whole oil spill deal was planned to make the world cry out for green energy,this is what is now happening and like i say the whole man made global warming agenda is not working out so well.I really think this is a plausible explanantion and also it shows the depths the controllers are willing to goto to get what they want!?! What do you think??

The oil spill is far from over unfortunately,another thing to note was that costeau said the dispersants were doing there job but could very well be making things worse,but he did not elaborate on that.Also many of the folks out there in the gulf on fishing boats etc are becoming sick and hospitalised,identical to what happened during the exxon valdes disaster.This whole thing is now officially THE WORST environmental disaster in U.S history!!

Initiate

PostFri May 28, 2010 9:57 am » by Disorganizer81

Doc..... Look into General Electrics advancement into green technologies. GE also owns MSNBC, and was a huge backer of Barry Soetoro.

I also think Barry Soetoro will try to nationalize the oil companies.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 10:10 am » by Drjones

disorganizer81 wrote:Doc..... Look into General Electrics advancement into green technologies. GE also owns MSNBC, and was a huge backer of Barry Soetoro.

Cheers m8,i just can't believe how bad this oil spill is and how the seriousness of it does not seem to penetrate ANYONE's brain...they go back to watching the tv etc.People have just become so disconnected from the Earth,reality..i mean if this oil spill is not stopped or severely restricted the repurcussions of that will be worldwide,quite possibly depending on the outcome of future events,there won't be much fish or other marine life left.I'm kind of hoping though if this is a planned catastrophe then at least TPTB will have a solution to this?..BUT i have to say it does'nt look like it thus far...it's bad enough now,you have your effect now fix it!!

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 10:26 am » by Ph0enix

drjones wrote:
disorganizer81 wrote:Doc..... Look into General Electrics advancement into green technologies. GE also owns MSNBC, and was a huge backer of Barry Soetoro.

Cheers m8,i just can't believe how bad this oil spill is and how the seriousness of it does not seem to penetrate ANYONE's brain...they go back to watching the tv etc.People have just become so disconnected from the Earth,reality..i mean if this oil spill is not stopped or severely restricted the repurcussions of that will be worldwide,quite possibly depending on the outcome of future events,there won't be much fish or other marine life left.I'm kind of hoping though if this is a planned catastrophe then at least TPTB will have a solution to this?..BUT i have to say it does'nt look like it thus far...it's bad enough now,you have your effect now fix it!!

TPTB are just trying not to get killed. More and more people are waking up and "thinking" for a change. Thing is, nobody wants to upset their paridigm or they're so broke that knowing and speaking such ills would earn them no money and no listeners. I don't think they have long. The people of the U.S. aren't stupid. Give us just a little more time.

As far as what mass media is showing, remember who the share holders and regulators are.

Writer

PostFri May 28, 2010 10:36 am » by Bri378

You may be right on, drjones. I wonder what kind of legislation will be presented to us and how more of our rights will be taken away. Whatever the mandate, surely the poor and powerless will bear the burden and not companies like BP.

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 10:49 am » by Ph0enix

A document obtained by The Daily Beast shows that BP, in a previous fatal disaster, increased worker risk to save money. Are there parallels with the Gulf explosion?

This is a story about the Three Little Pigs. A lot of dead oil workers. And British Petroleum.

From the minute the Deepwater Horizon offshore rig exploded, BP has hewed to a party line: it did everything it could to prevent the April 20 accident that killed 11 men and has been spewing millions of gallons of crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico ever since. Some critics have questioned the veracity of that position.

Now The Daily Beast has obtained a document—displayed below—that goes to the heart of BP procedures, demonstrating that before the company’s previous major disaster—at a moment when the oil giant could choose between cost-savings and greater safety—it selected cost-savings. And BP chose to illustrate that choice, without irony, by invoking the classic Three Little Pigs fairy tale.

EXCLUSIVE: This internal BP document shows how the company took deadly risks to save money by opting to build cheaper facilities for workers. The company estimated the value of a worker's life at $10 million.

A BP spokesman tells The Daily Beast that the company has “fundamentally changed the culture of BP” since the previous disaster, an explosion at a Texas refinery five years ago. But given that a $500,000 valve might have prevented the massive spill that is now threatening to devastate the Gulf of Mexico, one has to wonder.

Some context. In March 2005, BP’s Texas City Refinery caught fire. The explosion killed 15 workers, injured 170 plant employees and residents of nearby neighborhoods, and rocked buildings 10 miles away. Most of those who died were in trailers next to the isomerization unit, which boosts octane in gasoline, when it blew up.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/05/leaked_bp_memo.php

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o OWNED :o :o :o :o :o

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 10:56 am » by Drjones

I'm posting this here aswell,please listen to more than once.Pretty much tells you all you need to know IMO.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Seems BP is 'screwing around' WHY? Put these guys in charge...but the bomb idea?..
Last edited by Drjones on Fri May 28, 2010 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:03 am » by Ph0enix

Ceo of BP Toney Hayward

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:08 am » by Drjones

ph0enix wrote:Image

Ceo of BP Toney Hayward

Looks like your typical arrogant elitist. :hell:

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 11:10 am » by Ph0enix

drjones wrote:
ph0enix wrote:Image

Ceo of BP Toney Hayward

Looks like your typical arrogant elitist. :hell:

THats a strange hue of green in his eyes, where's Pindz when you need him?

Next