Ok, I confess...

Writer

PostThu May 08, 2014 10:55 pm » by Bravo69

I usually only post on this site to mess with people... that is ME.... but recently I find myself looking for answers that perhaps someone here can either testify to, or tell me I am full of shit (again!)...

My main email acct is with Yahoo... they apparently have changed their modis operandi and consequently, I cannot send BCC emails when I include a few addys... not only that, but EVERY email I send needs to be " confirmed" thru the use of their "can you really see and type these letters??" in the box that then allows your message to go thru.... anyone else have this problem with Yahoo????

Initiate

PostThu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm » by Innosent

Bravo69 wrote:...I find myself looking for answers that perhaps someone here can either testify to, or tell me I am full of shit (again!)...

What answers do you seek? I have seen things far stranger than any other posters I've met here.

Initiate

PostThu May 08, 2014 11:57 pm » by Middleman

Bravo69 wrote: anyone else have this problem with Yahoo????

Maybe 3 times in the past year. It's mainly happened when the content of the email I was sending set off their spam filters. It's a pain in the arse, but hardly the stuff of conspiracies.

Conspirator

PostThu May 08, 2014 11:58 pm » by monica44

What answers do you seek? I have seen things far stranger than any other posters I've met here.[/quote]

Is that a fact ? one which i doubt very much, but seeing how you have thrown the gauntlet down so to speak, would you care to share ??
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostFri May 09, 2014 12:15 am » by Innosent

Innosent wrote:What answers do you seek? I have seen things far stranger than any other posters I've met here.

monica44 wrote:Is that a fact ? one which i doubt very much, but seeing how you have thrown the gauntlet down so to speak, would you care to share ??

With all due respect, I did ask first.