PostMon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm » by Pindz

lisko wrote:
aladin wrote:
lisko wrote:Ok Aladin your turn :flop:

= OK Aladin an der Reihe

!? what are you talking about?

I am talking " second sun"
Wath you think

lol ,, yeah, your turn Aladin, ,,, what do you think about second SUN ?

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 4:00 pm » by Fyodor1313

Does the SOHO satellite ever change its position in relation to the Sun?

If it does, then the object could very well just be Venus. Venus shows up extremely bright in SOHO images, so the brightness of the object is not the winning argument for me. A change in position of the SOHO satellite could also be the reason for the distorted images. If the SOHO image is stationary in its relation to the Sun, then we've been lied to and the shit is hitting the fan as I write this.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm » by Fyodor1313

aladin wrote:
fyodor1313 wrote:Does the SOHO satellite ever change its position in relation to the Sun?

No - the point "Earth" marks the location of SOHO satellite (LASCO + EIT) are quasi-stationary
( in L1 :look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point )

---

both STEREO satellites (Ahead, Behind) are moving minimal

Thank you. I guess we'll find out the truth about all this soon enough. I have to admit, I don't have a good feeling about this. It seems a deep hole inside me is opening up as of late. It's very hard to describe. Very bleak, I guess...

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 pm » by Shadowkhas

mikyz wrote:Notice how the the quality of pics decreased from the 21th to the 25th. That alone is suspecious??

It isn't suspicious at all.
STEREO images are transmitted in two modes - regular data mode, and beacon mode. Beacon mode is a quick, low-quality transfer mode that gives low resolution images. After a few days, the regular data mode catches up with older images, and the end images are replaced.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:00 pm » by nm156

Why do we not have satalite views of the whole Sun in total line of sight imagery alignment, in other words why is there a side of the Sun that we can't see? Or is this all we common folk get to see? Is it Venus, Mercury, or the Destroyer, does anyone have a conclusive answer. ? Which way is it orbiting in relation to us, opposite/the same?
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:33 pm » by Symbolon

One so called expert on ATS was saying "Brown Dwarf"?
So what's the bottom line here?
"Just facts please, Sir" as Joe Friday always says ...

There aren't as yet any facts to be published, since none of 'us' are in possession of the facts. In view of this there is no point whatsoever to argue about this like demented misunderstood children.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm » by Fyodor1313

Just came across this:

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Zq9bI06EJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Zq9bI06EJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm » by Shadowkhas

nm156 wrote:Why do we not have satalite views of the whole Sun in total line of sight imagery alignment, in other words why is there a side of the Sun that we can't see? Or is this all we common folk get to see? Is it Venus, Mercury, or the Destroyer, does anyone have a conclusive answer. ? Which way is it orbiting in relation to us, opposite/the same?

The STEREO craft are doing just that...going over to the other "side" of the sun.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 pm » by Cornbread714

shadowkhas wrote:
nm156 wrote:Why do we not have satalite views of the whole Sun in total line of sight imagery alignment, in other words why is there a side of the Sun that we can't see? Or is this all we common folk get to see? Is it Venus, Mercury, or the Destroyer, does anyone have a conclusive answer. ? Which way is it orbiting in relation to us, opposite/the same?

The STEREO craft are doing just that...going over to the other "side" of the sun.

Not exactly...

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/where.shtml
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext