ok....stoopid question

Writer

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:08 am » by Corona

has a person ever been born without limbs, ears, vocal chords (mouth?), eyes? yet could still breathe? maybe a nose or a mouth without a nose?

just wondered.........wud it be looked down upon to put said person/baby to sleep, or make this person/baby have full life, as degrading as it is......?

Writer

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 am » by Ryanm3393

I do not know but that was random as fuck.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 am » by Kerrblur2

That's a "stupid" question indeed. Why you wasting thread space. And have no ear doesn't mean you can't hear. Havin no physical nose doesn't mean you can't breath. Your whacky.
Goto www.webmd.com
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:15 am » by Fatdogmendoza

corona wrote:has a person ever been born without limbs, ears, vocal chords (mouth?), eyes? yet could still breathe? maybe a nose or a mouth without a nose?

just wondered.........wud it be looked down upon to put said person/baby to sleep, or make this person/baby have full life, as degrading as it is......?

Not a stupid question mate, but prepare for some stupid answers..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:34 am » by Kerrblur2

Wrong forum for this.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:37 am » by Gonzo63

I disagree with Kerr. This is a good question. For some of the answers, I direct you to Dalton Trumbo's 1971 film Johnny Got His Gun, starring Jason Robards and Timothy Bottoms. This from IMDB:

Joe, a young American soldier, is hit by a mortar shell on the last day of World War I. He lies in a hospital bed in a fate worse than death --- a quadruple amputee who has lost his arms, legs, eyes, ears, mouth and nose. He remains conscious and able to think, thereby reliving his life through strange dreams and memories, unable to distinguish whether he is awake or dreaming. He remains frustrated by his situation, until one day when Joe discovers a unique way to communicate with his caregivers.
:flop:

EDIT: It should be noted that the film is based on an actual, opportunistic medical experiment conducted in WWI.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:41 am » by Kkris

Your imagination is creating freaks. Stop it please.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:59 am » by kentrb

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:15 am » by Zer0

corona wrote:has a person ever been born without limbs, ears, vocal chords (mouth?), eyes? yet could still breathe? maybe a nose or a mouth without a nose?

Yes.

corona wrote:just wondered.........wud it be looked down upon to put said person/baby to sleep, or make this person/baby have full life, as degrading as it is......?

Yes.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 am » by Kinninigan

This is what happens when you make love to a dragon..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Next