Okay DiscloseTV Wrap Your Minds Around This

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 am » by Zer0

Digging it! :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 am » by Astroboy777

I have read a lot of comments people have made in the debates about God and the universe... Really you have one side saying I believe in GOD! and the other saying well I do not! Which is fine but is not going anywhere, just people trying to tear down each other's belief’s, what’s the point of that? We fight enough with each other already over all sorts of things, it’s not as if you can prove there is no GOD! When we do not know what made the universe and why.

I believe this was no act of chance though, to quote Einstein, “God does not play dice”. The universe it is believed, came into existence via the big bang, (The singularity) the laws of physics do not exist in the singularity, so it is not known along with a great many other things like dark matter, which it is believed is causing the universe to expand beyond gravities influence, etc, etc. Science looks to explain the unknown, but science is still to young to answer these questions!! So let's be patient and wait till it can. We are still very young in our understanding of physics, indeed as we learn more some of the laws will change, as well as our beliefs!

Lol, to give an example of this, when I was at school, I was told that nothing could live at the bottom of the deep oceans as there was no sunlight, and the pressure was to great, it’s not the case today, there is life in abundance there in ways we did not know. As far as what people believe at the moment, we all have the right to choose that for ourselves do we not!! I do agree that people should not try and force feed you there belief’s, just offer an opinion as to what they think and why, that’s acceptable! After all, it only takes two people to have a truth, one to tell the other to believe! You can have 50,000 people around you, at the end of the day you're still on your own with your thoughts! As far as being sentient, we are not alone in this state, as many earthlings are sentient, (having the power of perception by the senses). Being sapient (to be wise), well I could say just because whales and dolphins don't leap out of the water with AK47's and fuck each other up over a buck, does not correlate to them being unwise! There are things going on besides what's physical in this universe, as with ourselves, we exist both physically and metaphysically at the same time!

The brain is physical, the mind is metaphysical, without the mind the brain is no different than a coconut!! I’m merely pointing out the difference between them, you cannot geographically locate mind in the brain, it just is!! As is the physical universe from what is nothing! As I stated it is not known in a provable sense, there was no physics at the moment of creation, no concept of time, physics the way we understand it came after that period, about a fraction of a second after the big bang when there was a battle between matter and antimatter, then the inflation period, the temperature at this point was so hot that nothing could separate, it took a long period of time for things to cool down enough so that the first stars could form, and even longer before they started to come together to form the first galaxies. And then the first supernova’s to happen, which in doing so filled space with the elements needed to form new bodies like planets and moons and new stars, as well as the building blocks for all life, and so on, (Yes we truly are made of star stuff).

So, now today we have some 125 billion galaxies in the universe, with each galaxy containing hundreds of billions of stars, our own galaxy, the milky way is over one hundred thousand light years across, that’s travelling at 186 thousand mile per second for 100,000 years to give you an idea of how big our galaxy is, one of 125 billion. The universe is today around 14 billion years in existence, and all this vast matter came from something no bigger then the size of the full stop at the end of this sentence.

I believe in grand-unification because of this, everything is linked, I am one with this! To what end? ‘God only knows’… :look:

I also believe we are not alone in this universe. And the possibility that there could be many universes, (Multi-Verses) as well as multi-dimensions, (more than four).

Just my view of the big picture.

Go in peace children of light… :flop:

.................................Image

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 am » by Garciaface

Nice epiphany. I think you are recent gnostic scholar. Look deeper. Much deeper.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 am » by Astroboy777

garciaface wrote:Nice epiphany. I think you are recent gnostic scholar. Look deeper. Much deeper.

If your comment is directed at me then... Thank you... :flop: But your assumption is wrong, I came to my understanding of the conscious universe because of my understanding of astronomy, and my conscious self. Carl Sagan said, “we are the way for the cosmos to know it’s self“, indeed we are, and we are also the way to know ourselves… We are part of this universe, (physically) and the universe is part of us, (consciously) one and the same, everything is linked as I’ve stated! A grand-unification of everything.

The awakening of any individual is a cosmic event… :wink:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 am » by Frutty

Was that written bu Michio Kaku ? :think:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 am » by Slamgunshark

I need to smoke a giant BIGFOOT sized blunt before I read this!

:scary:

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 am » by Astroboy777

frutty wrote:Was that written bu Michio Kaku ? :think:

No, it was written by me... :wink:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 am » by Frutty

astroboy777 wrote:
frutty wrote:Was that written bu Michio Kaku ? :think: