Okay DiscloseTV Wrap Your Minds Around This

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 am » by Troll2rocks

The Universe begins with a bang or a giant rub or is created depending on your point of view.

The clouds swirl

The dust settles

Matter condenses

And mass is achieved

The greater mass attracts more mass

Finally light through mass is achieved

Over time the elements necessary for organic compounds become abundant through the core reaction of stars

The random distribution of chaotic elements of matter collide and swirl randomly throughout existence

Time passes and what is known as life and the survival of biology is born

This gives way to emotion and the will to survive in the face of chaos

The will to survive and emotion gives way to random intelligence

Intelligence (as humans biology understands it) becomes the hunt for answers to the reason for existence

The quest for reason out of existence gives way to religious ideologies

Religious ideologies give way to the binding of intelligence and meaning

Religion Intelligence and meaning gives way to science which spawns the greater advancement in....

Technology, this becomes a natural means of the advancement of biology and the understanding of the surrounding environment through the use thereof

Technology eventually becomes the natural evolution of biology and is better equipped to exist in a universe that is increasingly unfriendly to intelligence made from organic material, including the technology itself.

Technological intelligence discards meaningless emotions which were designed to prolong the biological existence long enough to spawn intelligent self replicating technology,

Which after time sets to learning and exploring the universe and learning the answers biology questioned in an attempt to understand if there is importance to the reality it survives in

As the intelligent technologies of all species throughout the universe that advanced to that level amass over time and become a unified intelligence greater understanding is learned on all aspects and intricacies of the fabric of reality and its cause and affect on the process and meaning of intelligent life, and whether or not it is even relevant at all

The removal of all emotion and the advancement and learning of all knowledge gives rise
to a technological supreme intelligence capable of all things including sustaining the universe in which it is trapped and also finding the way around leaving its own existence and exploring other existences universes and realities.

It would also be capable of time travel and perfect ancestor simulations in which it could map out and perfectly recreate every single detail of the past universe it existed in and populate it with its own life or even guide it as the biological life always wanted in the far distant past

It would be a god in the terms as we know them today

If indeed there is a today and this is not a recreation of a day just like this aeons ago and the meaning of this reality is to do the same as the last and become learn and expand into technology and become worthy of being equal and perhaps to ultimately understand that there is no point.

Perhaps god is lonely

Perhaps it needs a friend

:cheers:
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 am » by Kinninigan

WRONG
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 am » by Truthdefender

Been watching the propaganda, (cough, cough,) I mean History/Discovery/National Geographic channel again?

F@#$ it then, why worry about it. What does your mind/opinion, created by random occurences have to offer to this cesspool of coincidence? Go gather your nuts for the winter like the rest of the current earth inhabitants. You are but a drop in the bucket in the scheme of time. Type your nonsense, as shall I. The world will forget before the next age.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 am » by Troll2rocks

truthdefender wrote:Been watching the propaganda, (cough, cough,) I mean History/Discovery/National Geographic channel again?

F@#$ it then, why worry about it. What does your mind/opinion, created by random occurences have to offer to this cesspool of coincidence? Go gather your nuts for the winter like the rest of the current earth inhabitants. You are but a drop in the bucket in the scheme of time. Type your nonsense, as shall I. The world will forget before the next age.

Isnt that exactly what I just said in the main post ?

:think:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 am » by Will69ease

Let me guess, you wrote that blog while watching "Big Bang Theory" on TV?

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:49 am » by Troll2rocks

will69ease wrote:Let me guess, you wrote that blog while watching "Big Bang Theory" on TV?

No I have never watched it ?

Good ?

It happens to be my thoughts on a possible logical process of intelligence that is most likely wrong and way off point, but still highly plausible and thought about academic and philosophical circles

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:58 am » by Zer0

Yo troll whats a good tune to listen while reading this?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 am » by Constabul

Relevant

Upload to Disclose.tv

On a side note,

Upload to Disclose.tv

and just cause,

Upload to Disclose.tv

(got ya covered oto)

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 am » by Troll2rocks

otoel wrote:Yo troll whats a good tune to listen while reading this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 am » by Truthdefender

troll2rocks wrote:
truthdefender wrote:Been watching the propaganda, (cough, cough,) I mean History/Discovery/National Geographic channel again?

Isnt that exactly what I just said in the main post ?

:think:

Yes you did Enjoy the weather!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next