older ufo pics

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 pm » by Dboyseeker

UFOs over Italy 26 September 1960

photographed by Ella Louise Fortune, 16 October 1957, as it hovered over

Holloman Test Range, New Mexico, U.S.A.

photographed by Paul Trent at McMinnville, Oragon, USA, 11th May 1950
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 pm » by Dboyseeker

Barra da Tijuca UFO, Brazil, 7th May 1952.

Close-up of UFO photographed by George J. Stock at Passaic, New Jersey,

USA, 29th July 1952

photographed by Phil Johnson, Timber Lake, Maine, USA, 7th July 1958
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm » by Dboyseeker

Aarhus, Denmark, photographed November 1971

photographed by Elizabeth Klarer in South Africa: 1950s

Pilot David Hastings from Salhouse near Norwich,Norfolk has revealed how he had a close encounter with a UFO when flying in the USA in 1987. The encounter was witnessed by his co-pilot David Paterson as the pair flew along in their Cessana C-337 Sky Master over the Mojavi Desert. David described how a mystery black shape came at them head-on, then flashed overhead. Seconds later they became aware of a object moving a high speed at their side. He said 'There's no doubt in my mind that we had an encounter with a UFO - and I've got the picture to prove it.' When David who has been flying for 40 years, later showed the snaps to US Navy officers they refused to comment.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 3:51 pm » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 3:55 pm » by TheDuck

Heflin, Santa Ana, California USA 1965

Albiosc Tavernes, France 1974: A widely published UFO picture from France.

Story of this photo: UFO researcher Jean Bedet found this picture pinned with a note to his car windshield. The note explained that the photo was taken near Albiosc in the Vosges mountains in France at 11:30pm on 23-Mar-1974, by a witness who insisted on remaining anonymous. He was a medical doctor, who had seen the UFO as he was driving home late at night along a deserted country road, after visiting a patient.

Lake Cote, Costa Rica 1971: A disk / shallow cone "conical hat" was auto-photographed in 1971 by a Costa Rican government mapping plane during an aerial mapping mission.

The photo came to light in the 1980s, thanks to one of the crewmen who contacted local Ufologist Ricardo Vilchez. In 1985, a 2nd generation negative got in the hands of Dr. Jacque Vallee, who along with Dr. Richard Haines conducted an analysis which was published in JSE

Waterbury CT 1987 9:30 PM 26-May-1987 by anonymous state police officer.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm » by TheDuck

This is like what I saw going over my head on the 4th of may, it was slightly cloudy with fairly large gaps in the clouds and in every gap were loads of ufo's all travelling in the same direction the occasional one was slightly bigger than the rest and had a slight orange tinge(not as orange as the 'orange ball' ufo's) and was sought of shaped like a hut pretty much the same as the hut shaped ufo in the fleet footage (probably the mother ship) these fleets carried on coming and coming for at least 10mins, after ten mins I had to go inside to eat my chippy lol.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 pm » by Captchaos

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm » by Captchaos

On March 8, 1964, in Obersesel, West Germany, Herr Harry Hauxler was riding a train. As he looked out of the window, he saw the following object. He was able to quickly snapp a picture of the flying craft.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm » by Dboyseeker

captchaos wrote:Image
On March 8, 1964, in Obersesel, West Germany, Herr Harry Hauxler was riding a train. As he looked out of the window, he saw the following object. He was able to quickly snapp a picture of the flying craft.

:flop: cool pic. I didnt have this one ta. Looks like a vortex spinning underneath, quite strange.

:cheers: