Oliver Stone explains ‘the untold history of America’

Initiate

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 am » by TorJohnson

Just finished with this series and it was terrific. Truly eye-opening and very easily digestible for folks who are willing to expand their minds but not quite ready to go deep liking posting on the DTV forums. :alien51:

I'll definitely buy it on Blu-ray and lend it out to people I know.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 am » by Edgar 2.0

Noentry wrote:
domdabears wrote:I been slackin. I need to spend a day in bed and watch this. I've only seen the first 2 episodes.

My cousin actually texted me on Monday telling me about the show, saying I would probably like it. He knows I'm into this stuff.

He's not into this "conspiracy" stuff, but it's good to know he liked the series.

It is a great series of docus.
I would highly reccomend them to anyone.

Oliver Stone said many good things about America. He is also highly critical of Americas government actions, more so of modern history, he wants America to turn away from this empire that has been built or it will do what all empires do, over expand then collapse.
He wants a return to a constitutional America that is the land of democracy and law, the land of the free,
America today is a shadow of its former self. This American exceptionalism has been reported as "a myth". Reported by him and many others.

It is obvious to me he loves his country, but he does not hide behind uncomfortable truths.
A man who's mind is his own. Top bloke.

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy."
Woodrow Wilson

It's very important for the people outside of USA to know the Truman - Wallace issue, i.e. why and how Wallace lost the elections. This was and is the most important thing in modern America.

And it explains everything.

No one really cared to mention that extremely important issue until Stone put it bluntly.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 am » by Noentry

TorJohnson wrote:Just finished with this series and it was terrific. Truly eye-opening and very easily digestible for folks who are willing to expand their minds but not quite ready to go deep liking posting on the DTV forums. :alien51:

I'll definitely buy it on Blu-ray and lend it out to people I know.

Excellent I am glad you like it.
Was worth the effort of getting them and uploading them here.

I will also buy it when it comes out, worth every penny I will pay.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 am » by Noentry

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
It's very important for the people outside of USA to know the Truman - Wallace issue, i.e. why and how Wallace lost the elections. This was and is the most important thing in modern America.

And it explains everything.

No one really cared to mention that extremely important issue until Stone put it bluntly.

Henry Wallace, former vice-president and current Progressive Party presidential candidate, lashes out at the Cold War policies of President Harry S. Truman. Wallace and his supporters were among the few Americans who actively voiced criticisms of America's Cold War mindset during the late-1940s and 1950s.

Widely admired for his intelligence and integrity, Henry Wallace had served as vice president to Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1941 to 1945. After Harry S. Truman succeeded to the presidency upon Roosevelt's death in April 1945, Wallace was named secretary of commerce, but Wallace did not get along with Truman. A true liberal, Wallace was harshly critical of what he perceived as Truman's backtracking from the social welfare legislation of the New Deal era. Wallace was also disturbed about U.S. policy toward the Soviet Union. During World War II, he came to admire the Soviet people for their tenacity and sacrifice. Like Roosevelt, he believed that the United States could work with Soviet leader Joseph Stalin in the postwar world.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... r-policies

I never new about Wallace till I watched this series.
Was a real eye opener Edgar.

I have watched most of them more then once, so packed full of info it needs to be watched more then once just to get it all in.

Oliver Stone has gone high up in my list of great men who speak the truth.
He wants Americans to reflect on the past to move forward into a new great era for a free and just America.
He wants them to turn away from the misconceptions and lies that have plagued the United States.
And understand the truth of The Untold History of the United States.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 10:15 am » by Noentry

Oliver Stone - Piers Morgan Tonight

Upload to Disclose.tv

A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 9:07 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

Abby Martin Breaks the Set with Oliver Stone, on American exceptionalism and the historical revisionism.
LIKE Breaking the Set @ http://fb.me/BreakingTheSet
FOLLOW Abby Martin @ http://twitter.com/AbbyMartin

EPISODE BREAKDOWN: On this episode of Breaking the Set, Abby Martin sits down with three-time academy award winning filmmaker, Oliver Stone, to talk about his prolific film career ranging from 'Wall Street' to war critique movies such as 'Platoon' and 'Born on the Fourth of July', going in depth on the impression and relevance of the films today.

In the second half of the show Abby then is joined by American University Professor and Historian, Peter Kuznik, to discuss their book and Showtime series 'The Untold History of the United States' where they discuss historical revisionism of world events and the indoctrination that breeds American exceptionalism.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 am » by Noentry

Oliver Stone: Snowden Is a Hero; Obama Is a Snake

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oliver Stone criticizes massive US government surveillance as a violation of basic democratic rights and praises Edward Snowden as a hero who give up his own well-being for the benefit of all citizens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v01Cszk5Ta8
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 6:45 pm » by Noentry

JFK and the Untold History of Oliver Stone

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oliver Stone speaks about JFK and the untold history of America in this uncensored interview with Buzzsaw. Stone debunks the white lies and mythology of American history, and goes into the roots of the cold war and war on terror, and how they have been used to keep people oppressed from the former Soviet Union to the current American collapse. Obama and the willingness of presidents to play ball with warhawks is laid out cold in this talk with hosts Tyrel Ventura, and Stone's own son, Sean.
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm » by F.A.R.T.

I dont care how he speaks, he's omitted key info in his movies and has altered facts before....

clearly was beating around the bush in JFK

so then you look at the guy who was funding these movies and:

The 68-year-old Milchan founded the New Regency film company and has produced more than 120 movies since the 1970s, working closely with directors such as Martin Scorsese, Roman Polanski, Sergio Leone and Oliver Stone. He forged an especially close relationship with Robert De Niro, who along with actors Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck, is featured in Uvda's broadcast.

and then realized that this guy was stealing nuclear triggers for the mosaad during kennedys era, and was also interested in using these movies to create the right escape vehicle for their own agendas......

Speculation about Milchan's involvement in arms dealing and intelligence activities was sparked after "the indictment in 1985 of Richard Kelly Smyth, an aerospace executive who had made illegal shipments of Krytrons (nuclear triggers) through one of Milchan's companies." This remained hearsay until biographers Meir Doron and Joseph Gelman confirmed in a book published July 2011, that Milchan was indeed involved in espionage and arms-dealing. The research in Confidential - The Life Of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon established that "at least through the mid-1980s [Milchan] was a full-fledged operative for Israel’s top-secret intelligence agency, Lakam. His activities included "buying components to build and maintain Israel’s nuclear arsenal" and supervising "government-backed accounts and front companies that financed the special needs of the entirety of Israel’s intelligence operations outside the country.".[3] Interviewed regarding Milchan's intelligence activities, Israeli President Shimon Peres stated:

"Arnon is a special man. It was I who recruited him.... When I was at the Ministry of Defense, Arnon was involved in numerous defense-related procurement activities and intelligence operations. His strength is in making connections at the highest levels.... His activities gave us a huge advantage, strategically, diplomatically and technologically." (interview dated February 8, 2010, documented in Meir Doron and Joseph Gelman's "Confidential: Secret Agent turned Hollywood Tycoon Arnon Milchan" p. xi)

Just as they funded their guy bannister and oswalds through the ADL in New Orleans, they infiltrated Hollywood and cast a fairy tale ending like a spell for the last 50 years.

using Kevin Cost-more to play garrison, and use a bunch of loose facts gathered to portray the "potential" of a conspiracy,

just as he made the movie World Trade Center, everyone expected him to document the corruption but he made a "Tribute" film instead.

Michael Moore is no different...they are all in bed with Israel

Initiate

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 8:09 pm » by Middleman

This guy completely lost me after he said Breaking Bad was not very good, and too gratuitously violent, despite having watched only the last episode and "some" of the rest of the series.

I wonder how the man would feel if you said to him "I saw the first 20 and last 10 minutes of Scarface; it was ridiculously violent and not very well written", which is how I actually feel about that film (although I have watched the whole thing twice.)

PreviousNext