Olympic Adverts predicting an attack on London?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 am » by 44z44

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:23 am » by Thewatcher

Also another compelling advert is the one being run on u.k t.v at the moment which shows a British airways plane landing on the streets and the first 2 lines of the song, "which I can't recall the name of the song at the moment" goes like, London's calling the War is coming ? This sought of coincides with the other adverts you show. Interesting .
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:30 am » by domdabears

Anyone wanna take bets?

I bet nothing happens.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 am » by Thewatcher

Domdabears wrote:Anyone wanna take bets?

I bet nothing happens.

I was of that mind myself Dom to be honest about 12 weeks ago. But the more you seem to dig at it the more it just seems to show signs . I don't know but a terrorist attack has to be most likely so a book will be opened haha.

4/5 Terrorist Attack
4/1 The Anti-Christ shows up.
8/1 Anonymous win a gold medal.
25/1 Alien invasion.
100/1 The second coming of christ
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Writer

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 am » by Webhead

well i just hope it happens when all the mp,s are in london, hell i might get a tax rebate not.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 am » by 44z44

Thewatcher wrote:Also another compelling advert is the one being run on u.k t.v at the moment which shows a British airways plane landing on the streets and the first 2 lines of the song, "which I can't recall the name of the song at the moment" goes like, London's calling the War is coming ? This sought of coincides with the other adverts you show. Interesting .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am » by 99socks

Ok, so the Chinese one was pretty shocking. But the rest... about as corny as it gets. :help:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 4:20 am » by Mydogma

hey that would be a great place to launch a superflu...within weeks everyones home and contagious...the power elites have to wanting a major distraction away from the flowndering ever exposing economic situation...i think they are done with bombs...its quarenteen time...just a thot anyway...im not going and i will hold my breath until my local health unit(chapter of who) comes up with a good lifesaving concoction to prick me with...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am » by virgiea68

Maybe it is more of a warning than just a prediction.
thanks..

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

Maybe its laced with ideas and possibilities like elenin was and then nothing . I shall not cease from mental flight nor sword shall sleep in my hand until we have built jerusalem in Englands green and pleasant land or some shit like that zion= political elites idea of a utopia where every aspect of life is controlled.

However they dont need parliament anymore thats for sure as all the decisions are made in brussels now and britian already has very large museums and i cant see them boarding parliament up can you ? BooM! terrorism ism ism ism fear and rfid i.d chips for all.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Next