OMFG ATS SUX

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18192
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 am » by Slith


Malogg wrote:My head is screwed and only gone through a few threads as of yet

MUHAHAHAHA !


Im onto JS and his zeit clowns already




Upload to Disclose.tv



:banana: :dancing: :banana:

Don't go to the dark side Mal. :nails:


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7930
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 am » by Malogg


Found it !!! ... :twisted:

The dirty root of the hoax all spams from Jon Stevenson for sure

feck ATS for allowing such a manifestation of scum on their site

Will post my findings soon so you all know it be true

Ima fecking raging :hell:

BRB

Mr JD is gonna calm me down .

That dufas Steven Milne opened an acc on ATS under his own fkn name what a twonk





Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Malogg on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18192
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am » by Slith


MR. JD be da man. But be tempered. Don't go postal on the drink cause you'll wake up naked in a ditch in another country with a disembowelled pygmies' shrunken head stuck in ur arse. :mrgreen: Or even worse........a mod at ATS
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7930
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:52 am » by Malogg


dlslith wrote:MR. JD be da man. But be tempered. Don't go postal on the drink cause you'll wake up naked in a ditch in another country with a disembowelled pygmies' shrunken head stuck in ur arse. :mrgreen: Or even worse........a mod at ATS



Gonna send ya this in a PM message lol they been busted for sure

:lol:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17615
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 am » by The57ironman


Malogg wrote:
dlslith wrote:MR. JD be da man. But be tempered. Don't go postal on the drink cause you'll wake up naked in a ditch in another country with a disembowelled pygmies' shrunken head stuck in ur arse. :mrgreen: Or even worse........a mod at ATS



Gonna send ya this in a PM message lol they been busted for sure

:lol:

.


........ :o


.
..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18192
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 am » by Slith


Malogg wrote:
dlslith wrote:MR. JD be da man. But be tempered. Don't go postal on the drink cause you'll wake up naked in a ditch in another country with a disembowelled pygmies' shrunken head stuck in ur arse. :mrgreen: Or even worse........a mod at ATS



Gonna send ya this in a PM message lol they been busted for sure

:lol:


:peep:
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7930
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 4:02 am » by Malogg


that never took long lol found some other sh1t n all but thata b the main root of it all for sure


:ugeek:


f@cking bunch of b@stards they are


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18192
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 am » by Slith


Malogg wrote:that never took long lol found some other sh1t n all but thata b the main root of it all for sure


:ugeek:


f@cking bunch of b@stards they are


Upload to Disclose.tv


:alien51: . Your a f'kn hoot man. Love it! :flop:
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7930
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 4:32 am » by Malogg


dlslith wrote:
Malogg wrote:that never took long lol found some other sh1t n all but thata b the main root of it all for sure


:ugeek:


f@cking bunch of b@stards they are


Upload to Disclose.tv


:alien51: . Your a f'kn hoot man. Love it! :flop:



Amen bro

Image

would it be breaking the DTV rules to post links from threads from ATS and other forums here ?

even when exposing a trail of pish from scum that I am trying to expose ?


that is why I posted a link by PM because I was not sure if it would be a breach of DTV rules to post the link on here

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7930
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 4:59 am » by Malogg


Is it ok to post links here from other forums like ATS ???

:sleep:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook