On Reality

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 pm » by Tertiusgaudens


We want to say it as simple as possible:

Reality is this what happens and appears right now.

No thought, no theory, no guesses - just what happens now.

Thus reality is true.

Whether it is an illusion or something like this, is another question.

At first - reality is that what happens now.

It may even suck or hurt, it may be uncomfortable, it may be seductive or tempting, it may occur strange or funny - reality is at first that what happens now, and it happens truly.

This is the first step of being an observer, and it is really a hard job.

For avoiding thoughts, theories and guesses is a thing we all have been conditioned.

A parable is a painting you see.

Instead of guessing what the painter meant, or what shit this might be, or how nice or terrible it is, first we must see what really is: colour, shapes, this and that, distributions etc.

So in our life: first looking what is, what really is and happens.

Further steps may follow as our perception continues.

Now try this and simply look first with no thoughts:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Tribox.html
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm » by Tertiusgaudens


In times of utmost desparation people often cry: That cannot be, no, no, no, that cannot be!

But it is, it is really: from death, murderer, suicide, separation to lust, porn, stupidity etc.

So the world and all in it is as it is and runs like it runs, and there is no other way.

Can you imagine, I had a colleague who served as a pastor in, I think it was Liberia. Back in the 80s he experienced a massacre in a church. 500 people died and he survived under a heap of killed, dead bodies.

After this he resigned working as pastor and went to Korea as a teacher.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 5:34 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


tertiusgaudens wrote:We want to say it as simple as possible:

Reality is this what happens and appears right now.

No thought, no theory, no guesses - just what happens now.

Thus reality is true.

Whether it is an illusion or something like this, is another question.

At first - reality is that what happens now.

It may even suck or hurt, it may be uncomfortable, it may be seductive or tempting, it may occur strange or funny - reality is at first that what happens now, and it happens truly.

This is the first step of being an observer, and it is really a hard job.

For avoiding thoughts, theories and guesses is a thing we all have been conditioned.

A parable is a painting you see.

Instead of guessing what the painter meant, or what shit this might be, or how nice or terrible it is, first we must see what really is: colour, shapes, this and that, distributions etc.

So in our life: first looking what is, what really is and happens.

Further steps may follow as our perception continues.

Now try this and simply look first with no thoughts:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Tribox.html


Nice points to have a thought when thinking.........or "looking"
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 5:38 pm » by Zer0


tertiusgaudens wrote:Can you imagine, I had a colleague who served as a pastor in, I think it was Liberia. Back in the 80s he experienced a massacre in a church. 500 people died and he survived under a heap of killed, dead bodies.

After this he resigned working as pastor and went to Korea as a teacher.


I know that my faith flickered when love was denied to me, why is that TG? Why can we only see beauty when beauty is infront of us?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 5:45 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


otoel wrote:
tertiusgaudens wrote:Can you imagine, I had a colleague who served as a pastor in, I think it was Liberia. Back in the 80s he experienced a massacre in a church. 500 people died and he survived under a heap of killed, dead bodies.

After this he resigned working as pastor and went to Korea as a teacher.


I know that my faith flickered when love was denied to me, why is that TG? Why can we only see beauty when beauty is infront of us?


Maybe you could/should talk with your spiritual guide, Eliakim............. :hugging:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 pm » by Zer0


lucidlemondrop wrote:
otoel wrote:
tertiusgaudens wrote:Can you imagine, I had a colleague who served as a pastor in, I think it was Liberia. Back in the 80s he experienced a massacre in a church. 500 people died and he survived under a heap of killed, dead bodies.

After this he resigned working as pastor and went to Korea as a teacher.


I know that my faith flickered when love was denied to me, why is that TG? Why can we only see beauty when beauty is infront of us?


Maybe you could/should talk with your spiritual guide, Eliakim............. :hugging:


I already asked Eliakim if she wanted to fuck, she told me some vague excuse like "The LORD will provide, demand not but be patient and wait for divine guidance"

Any idea what she means?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
otoel wrote:
I know that my faith flickered when love was denied to me, why is that TG? Why can we only see beauty when beauty is infront of us?


Maybe you could/should talk with your spiritual guide, Eliakim............. :hugging:


I already asked Eliakim if she wanted to fuck, she told me some vague excuse like "The LORD will provide, demand not but be patient and wait for divine guidance"

Any idea what she means?



Maybe she was on her "cycle"

Image
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 11:54 pm » by Mozi!!a


tertiusgaudens wrote:We want to say it as simple as possible:

Reality is this what happens and appears right now.

No thought, no theory, no guesses - just what happens now.

Thus reality is true.

Whether it is an illusion or something like this, is another question.

At first - reality is that what happens now.

It may even suck or hurt, it may be uncomfortable, it may be seductive or tempting, it may occur strange or funny - reality is at first that what happens now, and it happens truly.

This is the first step of being an observer, and it is really a hard job.

For avoiding thoughts, theories and guesses is a thing we all have been conditioned.

A parable is a painting you see.

Instead of guessing what the painter meant, or what shit this might be, or how nice or terrible it is, first we must see what really is: colour, shapes, this and that, distributions etc.

So in our life: first looking what is, what really is and happens.

Further steps may follow as our perception continues.

Now try this and simply look first with no thoughts:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Tribox.html


Love your stuf Bro :flop: :hugging:



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook