On Religion and Hate

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm » by Sentientseed

Fear of God

If a god expects or desires fear of him/her/it. Fuck em'!

It seems Jah may fear as well.

King James Bible

Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of "US", to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Genesis 3:23
Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Genesis 3:24
So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

Novel idea....why not just go lumberjack and remove the tree. Doh!
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm » by Telos61

human MEN need to fight.mankinds demise began the moment we transformed from matriarchy to patriarchy.

that is true but I have seen alot of women act like violent cats with eachother that make men look like angels...

:banana:

Im not gonna get laid anymore after that one......

:shooting:

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm » by Telos61

[youtube]1rW6cLNyvHA&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]

:?

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm » by Gary19702

Fools, there is no such thing as a "god" that's just promoting primitive Ideals and thinking. still waiting for santa to come down the chimney too? as long as there is still a belief in "god" man will still wander the earth blissfully asleep and unaware of the truths the universe has waiting for us. science is the light that exposes the great unknowns, not some 4,000 + year old book and even older beliefs

Previous