Once again, just another day 12/21/2012

Initiate

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 pm » by Wompasdub

I discovered this website back in 2008, that entire time I've seen countless posts and articles full of misinformation and pseudoscience. No matter how much I tried to convince these hysterical people that they are being taking advantage of to sell them books and dvds, they always told me how wrong I am. People who might not have a proper understanding of science are easily fooled by doomsday theories such as the one supposedly wiping out the earth. Magnetic pole shifts take thousands of years, solar flares have hit the earth non stop since the beginning of existence, if planet x was real it'd be well visible in the sky going back months, nibiru's supposed orbital path completely violates physics and if it existed would not move the way they claim, the list can go on and on.

The reason people are so vulnerable to stuff like this is because they don't understand how impossible it is; they lack an understanding of the sciences. Nature doesn't allow for the troll physics these guys use to make their theories believable. Those who lack an understanding in science help spread this nonsense and defend it vigorously. Those who do aren't dumb, but irresponsible. There are people who are so worked up over this they have been planning to kill themselves and you all help to spread that anxiety. You all have your conspiracy theories about the mainstream science community.. Why? Because they use the proper scientific method, they admit they don't have all the answers and the reason they admit this is because they don't just make shit up and post it on the internet. When the community consensus is the results have changed, their answers to questions change this is the fundamental function of the scientific method. I really hope those of you that helped to spread these lies finally wise up. How many times have you been fooled by doomsday theories? You are being irresponsible to spread made up facts around scaring the shit out of ignorant people please stop.

OPEN UP A PROPER BOOK NOT ONE WRITTEN BY GEORGIO TSUKOLOUS

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 pm » by Mydogma

Well I suppose its a matter of prespective...we may be all enlightened by the end of the day...or not...2012 has been an enlightening year for many people tho...I'm truly enlightened to how fucked up the world is...I have awoken to the mess...have you
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 pm » by Wompasdub

No, I think the world smells like pretty flowers :|

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 am » by Slith

Wompasdub wrote:No, I think the world smells like pretty flowers :|

How can a world that's turned to shiatt, smell like pretty flowers?

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Writer

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 am » by Azznerak the Black

Ha!!! This is the most laughable and precious day of my long life. Seeing the disappointed and surprised faces of all you Doomtards that spent that last decade sowing your infectious ramblings, and now the day you preached about and warned thousands about is almost over. And guess what? Nothing, not a thing. No massive solor flare, no return of the Gods, no massive awakening of the human spirit, nothing. Your tiny and putrid race is still nothing but a embarrassment to the planet.

Whats even better is listening to the lame excuses people are trying to give in a futile attempt to explain away the mishap in communication. HA!!!!

Dont worry little Doomtards, not all is lost. Next year is 2013. :owned:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 am » by Chris6912

no not just another day it is the shortest day of the year so that makes it different than the rest cos were heading for springtime again :banana:
but it might be a uphill job tee start wiv :bang;
snow on the way so could take out a few unaware nerds on the roads

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:16 am » by The57ironman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:20 am » by Buhdoo

Hmm perhaps the time is now right to take our eyes away from the heavens and concentrate on the shit happening down on earth, around us.. Aliens, Niburu.. We're shafted daily by our own governments, people we elected (allegedly) to run our countries for us and make sure we're all alright, that those without money are able to keep warm and have food..

For some reason a lot of us keep our gaze upwards towards the stars, perhaps in an attempt to bury our heads in the sand from feeling useless to change anything.. Well.. Change isn't going to happen unless we make it happen.. Perhaps this is the new age the Mayans spoke about, perhaps now is our time..

I too was guilty of splitting my attention, it isn't wrong to have our beliefs but perhaps they should be priorItised now..

I hope this makes sense..

Jesse Ventura said it better, there are real people close to us that are capable of screwing us.. They exist and we know who they are.. So let's start there..

And a happy Christmas to you and your families all around the world.. May the coming year bring the changes you wish for..

:wink:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Writer

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 am » by Fingolfin

Wompasdub wrote:I discovered this website back in 2008, that entire time I've seen countless posts and articles full of misinformation and pseudoscience. No matter how much I tried to convince these hysterical people that they are being taking advantage of to sell them books and dvds, they always told me how wrong I am. People who might not have a proper understanding of science are easily fooled by doomsday theories such as the one supposedly wiping out the earth. Magnetic pole shifts take thousands of years, solar flares have hit the earth non stop since the beginning of existence, if planet x was real it'd be well visible in the sky going back months, nibiru's supposed orbital path completely violates physics and if it existed would not move the way they claim, the list can go on and on.

The reason people are so vulnerable to stuff like this is because they don't understand how impossible it is; they lack an understanding of the sciences. Nature doesn't allow for the troll physics these guys use to make their theories believable. Those who lack an understanding in science help spread this nonsense and defend it vigorously. Those who do aren't dumb, but irresponsible. There are people who are so worked up over this they have been planning to kill themselves and you all help to spread that anxiety. You all have your conspiracy theories about the mainstream science community.. Why? Because they use the proper scientific method, they admit they don't have all the answers and the reason they admit this is because they don't just make shit up and post it on the internet. When the community consensus is the results have changed, their answers to questions change this is the fundamental function of the scientific method. I really hope those of you that helped to spread these lies finally wise up. How many times have you been fooled by doomsday theories? You are being irresponsible to spread made up facts around scaring the shit out of ignorant people please stop.

OPEN UP A PROPER BOOK NOT ONE WRITTEN BY GEORGIO TSUKOLOUS

perhaps the biggest DOOMTARDS are our glorious leaders..

they have been building bunkers and survival shelters(for themselves for a long time)

AND putting is all in hugh debt ro boot!

They have been doing this since the WW2.

At lest leave us to our corner of the fantasy!!

Next