one in seven americans now in poverty?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 am » by Mediasorcerer

heres another article from the aus age newspaper,
we all know that its a deliberate ploy to make americans poor,its a contrived circumstance,
because the ptb believe when we are poor ,we are helpless,however,the opposite is true,we are empowered by having nothing to loose,by learning how to survive with less,and by being drawn together by our poorly circumstances thus being more united,
so what seems like a negative can have positive ramifications,say what ?

.http://www.theage.com.au/world/one-in-s ... 15gat.html
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 am » by Gostrider

Totally agree! :flop:
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm » by Icarus1

did you ever try buying bread with no money?
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 1:51 pm » by Hackjames

icarus1 wrote:did you ever try buying bread with no money?

You're right, but so is the opening post. Hardships are what cause the solidarity he describes. It's not always the case, but it is certainly a trend historically.

That said, it will be nice when we can collectively outgrow this kind of game as a species.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm » by Mediasorcerer

somehow we seem to manage,i dont kno anyone who has died of starvation,although going without can be harsh,speaking from experience.being homeless is bad.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:12 pm » by Kdaniel

big gov. and there war machine is destroying the usa... they couldnt give a dam about any of us pepole.they have there food, money, and big homes. dont forget they have all that by taking are money and hardwork... i hope more peeps wake up so we can put a end to this and make the earth a better place to live<,,> :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm » by Hackjames

kdaniel wrote:big gov. and there war machine is destroying the usa... they couldnt give a dam about any of us pepole.they have there food, money, and big homes. dont forget they have all that by taking are money and hardwork... i hope more peeps wake up so we can put a end to this and make the earth a better place to live<,,> :flop:

Me too.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:26 pm » by Aragajag

Someone was telling me today that spelling is being taken out of schooling in Aust. because we have spell checkers these days. Sounds like a piss take but I can believe it. I have spent a few cold hungry lonely nights wondering where the explicative god was.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:30 pm » by E6722maj

poverty sucks :top: :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm » by Hackjames

aragajag wrote:Someone was telling me today that spelling is being taken out of schooling in Aust. because we have spell checkers these days. Sounds like a piss take but I can believe it. I have spent a few cold hungry lonely nights wondering where the explicative god was.

My guess on the current location of God is in our collective minds, where he/she/it has always resided. Being agnostic I'll stress that I could be wrong, but to quote a bit of "eastern" thought- "The true name cannot be named." -as in, if there is a God of some type we're almost by definition not going to understand or be able to verify the fact. It's kind of a silly word, when you get right down to it.

On the other hand, we have well defined, objective standards for spelling. Thought spell-check does take a bit of the challenge/concern from the activity, it'd probably be a good idea to teach a bit of it anyway...just to be safe. ;]
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Next