One of the best Docs Ive found in yrs.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 pm » by Lowsix

The natural material material is HUGELY separate from the piece you linked from Scrib D.
The Legal definitions of people, and persons and non persons and entities are valid, and interesting in their own right, but that doesnt even remotely link into a vaguely abstractly stated, incorrect interpretation of the secret organizations mentioned int he Lemurian piece..thats all im saying..

Its not opinion that those groups dont work to the same goals..thats fact.

And I didnt say there was an element of politicians working in your interest, i said they were all working against each other to manipulate the PERCEPTIOn of working in your interest, while fighting each other as HARD AS THEY CAN, to do just that, without EVER considering your interests int he first place...and getting your votes so they can remain elected.

Big difference there too..

They are self interested in votes only..not some great conspiracy to super merge four HUGELY differing philosophies into a Mega Lemurian Church of Church/State.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 pm » by Ph0enix

LowSix wrote:The natural material material is HUGELY separate from the piece you linked from Scrib D.
The Legal definitions of people, and persons and non persons and entities are valid, and interesting in their own right, but that doesnt even remotely link into a vaguely abstractly stated, incorrect interpretation of the secret organizations mentioned int he Lemurian piece..thats all im saying..

Its not opinion that those groups dont work to the same goals..thats fact.

And I didnt say there was an element of politicians working in your interest, i said they were all working against each other to manipulate the PERCEPTIOn of working in your interest, while fighting each other as HARD AS THEY CAN, to do just that, without EVER considering your interests int he first place...and getting your votes so they can remain elected.

Big difference there too..

They are self interested in votes only..not some great conspiracy to super merge four HUGELY differing philosophies into a Mega Lemurian Church of Church/State.

i don't have to read.. i can just listen to low6

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 9:58 pm » by Lowsix

was a long kooky read..
basically a paranoid schizophreniac's manifesto
on the origins and Outlined plan of the nwo Lemur lords..

fo real.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Previous