One of the best Docs Ive found in yrs.

Writer

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 7:41 pm » by Chose2learn

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10561191/XB10LeviteCrownPope

This is basically one of the best pieces of info concerning the possibility of the agenda being as real as we thought.. but with a twist. :shock: This fully explains the reason for the scare tactics, the consciousness, what we truly are capable of, and if it all is true what they plan on doing with those of us that find what we r truly capable of. I hope that u can all find a way to read carefully and realize that non of us have it wrong, no matter what u believe in, as a matter of fact that collectively we r all on the right path, but be careful what we do with it.

Peace to you.. :hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 pm » by Drextin

chose2learn wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/10561191/XB10LeviteCrownPope

This is basically one of the best pieces of info concerning the possibility of the agenda being as real as we thought.. but with a twist. :shock: This fully explains the reason for the scare tactics, the consciousness, what we truly are capable of, and if it all is true what they plan on doing with those of us that find what we r truly capable of. I hope that u can all find a way to read carefully and realize that non of us have it wrong, no matter what u believe in, as a matter of fact that collectively we r all on the right path, but be careful what we do with it.

Peace to you.. :hugging:

You wouldn't happen to have a link to the cliffnotes would ya?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 pm » by Lowsix

Ill read it..because i like new takes on stuff..

But unless it mentions Advertising, and the power of..
its going to fall way short of the realistic theory of X.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 pm » by Chose2learn

Nope, but Im sure if u skimmed through it u would find some world or phrase that will catch ur attention. :look:

Peace to you..

Initiate

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 8:05 pm » by Axeman

HIPPIES!!

Sorry just hippies really freak me out!! :scary:

Crib notes for you:

New religion based on the church controlling all the money in the world...FYI We tried that the Catholic church stole/controlled all kinds of the world...Didn't work then won't work if we make Donald Trump the Pope wither...Which is what this hippie is suggesting by merging all corporations into a 'religion'

Sheep go to heaven, Hippies go to....Hell

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm » by Lowsix

OK, just read all 22 pages of it, and dont get mad..

But..

That piece is a work that commits some of the same logical consistency errors that point to the validity of the material within.

Whoever wrote that (and im hoping it wasnt you Choose2Learn)
probably doesnt realize that there are people out here who are pfalmiliar enough with the four or five mythologies they wove together to make some sort of "mysterious New Tractate" that we could UNDERSTAND that at least THREE of the four mythologies mentioned directly oppose each other in their goals and mechanisms.

They have taken a Hodge Podge of terms tossed around the Conspiratorical Realm, and used a couple of cute illustrations, and come up with a lexicon that is supposed to sound legitimate.

I do not have enough time nor interest (and it would take a bit) to lay out the proof of this, so I dont mind whatsoever if you say im full of crap, and i wouldnt blame you.

BUT..

What im saying is true.. weaving together web-conspiracies of Templars, masons and Rosicrucians, and Illuminati Glossary items will NOT..no matter how simplified and intuitive it might feel to the easily persuaded, render a coherent "plan", nor will placing said items all mixed together as if they Gelled at some fundamental Root, next to some VERY layman terms of what the everyman FEELS has gone wrong with our system, accurately describe any plot whatsoever.

This ..in fact..is a delusional and fictional hot mess of a smushup that wouldnt pass muster in Conspiracy 101.

Not trying to CONVINCE you, per se..just saving you some time.

If you think im full of crap, i do suggest reading up on all Four groups i mentioned, and youll see that their Core Doctrines dont match up enough to even be placed on the same page togehter much less working in concert to create some Levantine Lemurian Church state conglomerate.

Highly INVENTIVE however, and thats where the praise should end.
Work of fiction is the designation.

good find nonetheless, and im not bashing the OP..

Im just telling them what is obvious to those of us who understand the philosophy and mechanics of the groups they CLAIM are all workin together which is only done in order to make it SOUND credible..which it most assuredly is not.

again, NOT bashing OP..
sharing what i know with the OP.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 pm » by Chose2learn

A few questions.. hippies!!??
Who was that intended for , second question, did u read it, bc if u did u wouldnt have come to that immediate conclusion, thats part of it, but if u read further u realize its our minds and the glorious things that we have been kept from, especially what we could do with our minds and energy (not trying to get new agey), but if I had to tell u that u have energy with in ur self then its pointless, other than that I hope that the fact that it is long, I hope that it doesnt deter anyone for looking.

Peace to you..

And to low-six , first of all I appreciate all info that comes my way and things that I find interesting may not be to others but as far as your opinion, I will take with a smile bc maybe I can learn something else its all about the info, and as I said the thought that we think that its different groups fighting for us, I think is small of us, the outcome is the more the merrier and the course can remain the same, as far as them working together to divide seemed more logical to me, divide and conquer, since they have been doing it for all time, IMO, lets think of this , we have our goverment and we think the democrats and republicans and the senate and congress all work in seperate quarters (most do think this ive asked lol), but if tomorrow they said that there will only be on no more dem and gop, we would be shocked and it would be a typical day for them, I was just trying to think outside the box, that if we all looked at this as a whole, then the danger is more real, and while we rest awaiting something specific, they r right under our noses. Again, ty for taking the time to read it

Peace to you..

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 pm » by Lowsix

And the only reason i took time to respond, is that it does appear that you are looking for answers..and i respect that.

When you do, though, may sure you go deep enough to be ble to tell the difference between something tht IS real, and something that just sounds real.

Look into and read up on the following groups..

Rosicrucians, Freemasons, Knights Templar, Cabalists.

You will find some similarities, but some STRIKINg differences in terms of their working goals. Lumping them altogether makes a good read, but not necesarily a factual one.
Only when you can discern the subtle, factual differenes, could you actually debate someone that was telling you that they were all working together to Rule us.. Not that simple.

Second point..

On how governemnet works..
You might be surprised to learn, that in fact, each group DOES work in separate quarters, and for completely seperate interests, and that at no point in time is there EVER a sit down meeting where both sides sit and agree to ANY common purpose EVER.

That is simply NOT how it works.
To be fair to your point, thats how it FEELS, but that doesnt mean thats how it works.

Both sides spend ALL of their time, literally, trying to figure out how to balance the needs of the Groups who have contributed tto their campaigns with how they are PERCEIVED by voters in theirdistricts. It NEVER EVER EVER gets more complicated than that.

They almost never even consider the other side and their True Philosophy, simply becuase they dont care. They only care about making it through the next election cycle.. They do not get together to mesh philosphies, matter of fact they sit in their own groups and try to figure out how to THWART each others philosophies.

The results of what you see are not a concerted effort by them to steal from us..the result (which is the same..granted) comes from each of them attempting to steal votes and seats and perception of being the Good Guy from EACH other..

All of this crap came from narrow self interest..and im talking personal self interest, as in..how do I make Democrat A look bad, and How do I make Republican B look bad, and how do i raise enough money to convice the voters of that.

The Cooperation of The Elite is a Myth, and isnt how the world works..

It just Looks that way to those of us at the bottom..

Writer

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 pm » by Chose2learn

I deeply disagree, first I do not think that if there was a side that was there purely for votes or for our interests, we would be in a much better position now, I have posted earlier about what our rights r, and believe me this is no myth http://www.natural-person.ca/index.html, thats where the most controversial conclusion comes from, as far as Im concerned there is no one that represents me, my family, my well being, or my interests, there is just one goal, and I am trying to find out what that is, but by thinking that there are ppl out there that have me in mind is impossible due to what happens around this world, there are objectives, and all around greediness, and to think that maybe if 2 more ppl would have voted then my life would be different infuriates me.
Most Presidents are related and, Cheney is related to our current pres, I dont think that this is all about Freemasons, or even organised religion, this is about while were thinking about how good someone talks, or how the debate went last night, they truly know whats going on, and I want that to stop, but I can never think that this is a division and eventually someone will come out for the greater good, we cant even do it for ourselves, y would I think they will? IMO

Peace to you..

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 pm » by Eaganthorn

The perfunctory of abyss found in “Enlightenment Contested- Philosophy, Modernity and the Emancipation of Man 1670-1752 by Jonathan Isr”
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Next