One of the secrets of life...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 9:33 am » by Mep630

Team Work.

you are nothing as an individual. Because a team of humans working together will always over come.

This is my epiphany, I see the ultimate of human power lies in the working with other humans towards a common goal.

Now most people use this for bad or evil, but I think that the real truth of life, is the fact that good is > then evil. And that good allows evil to exist to test themselves.so they have3 a way to test their recruits.

So if you are some sell out, doing evils bidding, then you are just hurting yourself in the end.

It dont matter what happens on this earth, all that matters in this stage is how you progress or regress. Most of you are regressing to say the least, but it is your soul, you use it or abuse it as you will.

the weak will be culled, and in the end good will always win.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 am » by SamueltheLion

Mep630 wrote:Team Work.

you are nothing as an individual. Because a team of humans working together will always over come.

This is my epiphany, I see the ultimate of human power lies in the working with other humans towards a common goal.

Now most people use this for bad or evil, but I think that the real truth of life, is the fact that good is > then evil. And that good allows evil to exist to test themselves.so they have a way to test their recruits.

So if you are some sell out, doing evils bidding, then you are just hurting yourself in the end.

It dont matter what happens on this earth, all that matters in this stage is how you progress or regress. Most of you are regressing to say the least, but it is your soul, you use it or abuse it as you will.

i agree, groups are the new way.

if you look at the language of corporate power, buried within you find companionship:
company, corporation (corpus = body; body = group of cells; cell in mates? xD)
organization/organism; many things working for one and the same purpose "all for one and one for all".

a team needs a leader though...

maybe the leader can switch roles too, with everyone,
or if you prefer, the (relation)ship needs a captain, a helmsman, and a crew,
so that when you get into stormy waters, people know who to rely on.

:cheers:

thanks, good post mep, i realized it's good to live together with someone who basically has a positive long term life goal, because when you stumble or fall, they are there to catch you. and you can both lift each other up, and at the same create new anchors.

:hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm » by DarkHeart

Mep630 wrote:Team Work.

Now most people use this for bad or evil, but I think that the real truth of life, is the fact that good is > then evil. And that good allows evil to exist to test themselves.so they have3 a way to test their recruits.

Interesting, but quite communitarian IMHO.

As we can only change ourselves at the individual level, I see great peril in submitting to the group mind, we all enter this world alone (ok so there are twins etc but this is philosophy lol) and we all leave alone, because the experience is a singular one, the reasons for this are to do with the distillation of conciousness, to which the group is opposed.

The vast majority of the "wrong" on this planet is manifested through the medium of the team / group, preying on the human weakness for acceptance & belonging, and brought to fruit by the psycho/sociopaths that game the system.

We all need to be strong & balanced as individuals before the team can be healthy, and our current group mind / paradigm is flat against that.

When did the good guys win outside of a Hollywood film ?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 pm » by Zer0

DarkHeart wrote:Interesting, but quite communitarian IMHO.

As we can only change ourselves at the individual level, I see great peril in submitting to the group mind, we all enter this world alone (ok so there are twins etc but this is philosophy lol) and we all leave alone, because the experience is a singular one, the reasons for this are to do with the distillation of conciousness, to which the group is opposed.

The vast majority of the "wrong" on this planet is manifested through the medium of the team / group, preying on the human weakness for acceptance & belonging, and brought to fruit by the psycho/sociopaths that game the system.

We all need to be strong & balanced as individuals before the team can be healthy, and our current group mind / paradigm is flat against that.

When did the good guys win outside of a Hollywood film ?

Well said!

Why is it?

Why is it, that when you, hear the news, it contains, a horrible accident, a major disaster, a pending war, or something terrible?

Why is it, that people, get mad, at one and another, for driving too slow, or too fast?

Why is it, that co-workers fight, that neighbours fight, that family and friends, quarrel with one another when they should love each other?

Why is this world, filled, with so much conflict, that any harmony, you achieve, is temporary; and eventually, you have to deal, with a negative issue?

I am just telling you, what you already know.

So why is it?

I will give you one clue; If the Sun shoots out light at all times in all directions, and there are Suns billions time bigger than your own...

Where is there room for Darkness? :headscratch:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 pm » by Slith

Master Otoel wrote:
Why is it, that when you, hear the news, it contains, a horrible accident, a major disaster, a pending war, or something terrible?

Because good news doesn't sell

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 pm » by Zer0

Slith wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:

Then I guess you have not heard the good news...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 5:00 pm » by Slith

Master Otoel wrote:
Slith wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:

Then I guess you have not heard the good news...

It's rare we hear good news

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 28, 2013 7:56 pm » by Bilbow

well i dont know about good always winning?

ive done things i thoguht were good and all it bought me was grief

all i know is i used to live a quite normal life untill i got into all these Conspiracy theory's. then after reading some crazy stuff i took to much onboard and it put me in a psychiatric ward and its taken me ages to get better because once you loose the plot you loose shit loads of other things mentally (well thats the short version anyway)

but i have seen really good things happen from these types of topics, (just making people aware of them) or the supposed report of monsanto being ejected from europe.........it doesnt take a genius to see how corrupt and mindlees they are.....putting pesticide in the food???

if it wasnt for sites like this all manor of nasties would slip under the radar not reported by the media.
the media always report the positive about things like gmo being this and that, not even mentioning the negatives........... of which there seem to be loads.

if i wasnt better now i really would buy into some scary organization trying to kill off humanity.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 4:55 am » by Akashicrebel

effective team work:
Not effective team work:
:cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image