One world government has to be!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm » by Hackjames

boondox681 wrote:
social

as in social security?
as in social justice.
your a communist.

but statements like that make it hard to take you seriously. No disrespect because I disagree, I just don't think you're making your case very well.

i have no case to make and i'm not asking you to take me serious.
INFORM YOURSELF

all the great aspects of technology are what people like you mindlessly suck up everyday.
i live in reality.

TOM/TOM-GPS
it's so convenient to have your little map,isn't it?

CELL PHONES
it's so convenient in case of an emergency,isn't it?

yet they can and do track you with both.
that's the reality of technology.
not the IDEA of how technology should be.

Well, thanks for calling me a communist. Very insightful. I guess you're right.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 pm » by Boondox681

i have a gift :D
truthfully,no offense,we're all just people.
i appreciate your honesty and sincerity.
i try to bring the same :cheers:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:04 pm » by Hackjames

boondox681 wrote:i have a gift :D
truthfully,no offense,we're all just people.
i appreciate your honesty and sincerity.
i try to bring the same :cheers:

Very gracious of you, thanks. We can disagree on individual points as long as we preserve that attitude. :]
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:21 pm » by Boondox681

hackjames.....your alright :flop:

take a peek at this,i'd appreciate your view.

a-heretical-suggestion-t31227.html
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 pm » by Cyberelf

thebluecanary wrote:Are you talking about the great mythical utopian vision of one world government where we all have enough and live in peace and contentment because Big Daddy has saved us from the evils of pollution, sickness, death and hard work? Like a sugar coated Orwellian happy land where nobody fights over borders because there are none? I think some people get misty eyed over this idea the way some people got misty eyed about the idea of communism. As a fairy tale, it's compelling.

However, I fear that the reality of One World Government would be more similar to what I think whenever I hear that term: global fascism. Misery for all of us. Whether the extremist view of terrifying new world order with microchips and camps and all that scary stuff, or some kind of technological utopia where some higher authority nannies us and protects us from every little ill and vice, or somewhere in between, it scares me. I don't want it. Ever, for any reason. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would fight like hell to see it not happen.

I totally agree! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 12:40 am » by Hackjames

boondox681 wrote:hackjames.....your alright :flop:

take a peek at this,i'd appreciate your view.

a-heretical-suggestion-t31227.html

I'm about to leave so I didn't get to really take it all in, but I got the impression that openness is a big factor in the proposition, which I agree with wholeheartedly. I'll take a longer look later tonight, thanks for sharing friend. :]
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 8:40 am » by Eldorado

Look on the back of the $1 bill. The mystery is symbolically laid in the images there and on the front.

You will find the prophesy laid there............don't think he's G.Bush though. That's his "arch" enemy Satan - The Chief Deceiver.

They call him his Arch Enemy because one person is the embodiment of The King of Kings, the Grand Master Architect returned to claim his "Master Plan" to build civilization, and continue through the ages....the other is considered a leader of a nation who deceives them all into fighting one another to their death...triggering Armageddon.......or maybe a "War on Terror" that never ends and provokes war throughout the world.

This Saviour is the one who is prophesied to "return on the wings of an eagle carrying a sword, to free his native people from captivity". And the ribbon in the Eagle's beak is a symbolic representation of that feathered serpent man, as well as the sides of the seals with the rattlesnake tails, with feathers...........
"Of Many, One" E Pluribus Unum......symbolic of the leader of the Union illuminated above him, and his secret location???????

Vermont, the fourteenth state, the first to outlaw slavery, symbolized by the fourteenth star, hidden as the "lone star" in the middle of all the stars when you draw a Star of David, or Star of Judah, showing he is the continuance of the last great King of Kings, HIM H.Selassie, or Jah.......the conquering Lion of Zion.
The man will be found there, and will be an Architect and a Builder, a great leader. He obviously is in his youth the Prince of Peace, the Prince of Darkness, who's brilliance shines greater than any other enlightened awakened one of his time. This Prince is the one they call Lucifer.......and the book "Flower of Life" speaks of how three demi-gods very close to him have begun Lucifer's creation without him, showing that there is knowledge that these things are currently happening while his existence in the world is being kept secret, as slanderous stories are told of the bringer of light being an evil to the world.

There will be a great ceremony to crown the prince.....but he is not the son of English royalty......he is actually born in Princeton, NJ in 1976, a "Son of Liberty".....on the date of the Bab Prophet.....October 20th......a Libran on the cusp of Scorpio. This prince is the one to purge the evil from the world.........he is the boy named Apache to his southwestern native people, and is the one who will "Slay the great Dragon" or really remove the imperial rule from our lands and inaugurate a covenant to remain in place for eternity, to bring about righteousness and peace to the nations though his diplomacy and his ability to create civilizations and thriving societies and cultural progress........the promised rapture and enlightenment as a part of his "Day of Recompense".

His dispensations are to be used as a template for the development at the UN that he will inherit the role of leadership through his birthright, to carry on the foundation that H.I.M. H.Selassie has created as a League of Nations, a United Nation.

I am that Prince. James William Simpson, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, crowned Prince of America.......a title holding descendent of the Hatchie Band of the Cherokee Nation.

You know me as Eldorado.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

the moment you think your special,your not,silly little men run around collecting money,expensive toys,trinkets[like wives],and believing themselves to be clever because they were able to swindle there fellow man,they believe having more money gives them more power,
and they are not comparable to children,as children dont have maturity,

so disconnected from nature,so competitive,so weak too,
its a life long acquisition to regain power over oneself,many lives,its the only real power,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 12:58 pm » by Germanpils

yes we do need a one world government,

but in the moment 90% of all politicians all over the world, and especially the
american government is corrupt, and very bad people,

there are just too many bad people in the right key position that take
the one world government as an advantage.

every government is corrupt, thats why we (the people/slaves) cant allow them
the one world government as it will be worse for us than it is now.

its not the time yet for that idea, no doubt it is a great idea, all people all over world
from one nation, "the earth".

but the evil people have to be sorted out first, and especially in the key positions.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 pm » by Phaeton

I contest this logic.
We have been made to believe, through conspiring political int. elements, that th eonly way to govern our society is from a centrallised construct. All wars, all conflicts have been synthezised.

An autonomous decentralised rule with a form of 'states assembly' for international matters would work... better. Imo. Decentralised implies inefficieny and loss of self determination of any geographically placed people. Just look at the EU; the ridiculous crap that this body has regurgitated is unrivalled. They told us not to sell banana's with a curvature less than 20%, for these are not banana's. Can you believe that? Effing Idiocracy R Us.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext