One world government has to be!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 pm » by Harbin

You all better get with the one world globalist program.

[youtube]cpPABLW6F_A&[/youtube]

failure to do so will be very dangerous for you.
:twisted:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm » by Phaeton

I declare non- complience, sir. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 6:45 pm » by Generalen

i dont think we need a government at all we dont live in the stoneage anymore when the people needed an elit of people to say whats god or bad. we are living in an age when the people can develop there land whitout a king or president or whatewer. the people dont make war, kings and governments do. :D
whell hello

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm » by Phaeton

phaeton wrote:I contest this logic.
We have been made to believe, through conspiring political int. elements, that th eonly way to govern our society is from a centrallised construct. All wars, all conflicts have been synthezised.

An autonomous decentralised rule with a form of 'states assembly' for international matters would work... better. Imo. Decentralised implies inefficieny and loss of self determination of any geographically placed people. Just look at the EU; the ridiculous crap that this body has regurgitated is unrivalled. They told us not to sell banana's with a curvature less than 20%, for these are not banana's. Can you believe that? Effing Idiocracy R Us.

Correction:
"Centralised implies inefficieny and loss of self determination.."
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 6:59 pm » by Nyarelathodep

germanpils wrote:yes we do need a one world government,
We dont need anything, in particular. The NWO is a reflection of the maladies within ourselves. The idea of governement is to assist and compliment the affairs of its constituents...it need not be global. However, for each governmental system to harmonize with the others, they need common precepts and guidelines. But then again, thats is just an extension of the same condition which should exist between individuals, no?

but in the moment 90% of all politicians all over the world, and especially the
american government is corrupt, and very bad people,
Agreed. And that is a reflection of the entire populace of the globe. As above, so below. Governments are a fractal representation of the people from which thier members come...I have seen far more examples of personal corruption of character from the people around me than I have politicians. Have you?

there are just too many bad people in the right key position that take
the one world government as an advantage.
every government is corrupt, thats why we (the people/slaves) cant allow them
the one world government as it will be worse for us than it is now.
There are bad people everywhere. Every government is corrupt because every nation is corrupt...every person is corrupt to one extent or another (for all intents and purpose..there are those very few who have evolved past this)

its not the time yet for that idea, no doubt it is a great idea, all people all over world
from one nation, "the earth".
If enough people changed themselves and rose above the demands of ego, this change would occure as a matter of course...and peaceful self rule WOULD be the one-world government we all want to see in its best sense. The "macro" is always a mirror image of the "micro", for better or worse. The golden rule is the only concept that need to followed for us to arrive at such a place.

but the evil people have to be sorted out first, and especially in the key positions.

"evil" needs to be sorted out of the individual. Too many point the finger at the external and never even bother to take a glance within to see if they play into the very thing they so vehemently object to externaly. If you have ever purchased anything on credit, you fit into this concept. Did you stop to consider where this money originated from, or what this money represents? The NWO cannot exist without us...if we followed the golden rule, they would cease to exist. We ask for it..through our own greed, fear, jelousy, lust, etc. Please dont read this as any kind of dig on you personally. I know all this to be true because I have peered into myself and found EVERY component of what I just described to be there...and see it in EVERY person I know around me. no exceptions.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 6:59 pm » by Boondox681

the 'one world order/gov't' theory has been around for centuries,
but the model that is used and followed was given to us by one person..
Madame Helena Blavatsky.it's her ideology that they follow.

do you know why?SHE DID ALL THE WORK AND LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR THEM.
in reality,they are sheep just as we are.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 7:14 pm » by Generalen

(One world government). Thats stupid when the governments around the world cant even hold control of there on land.What government can hold the hole world under there wings. Think the big picture. :bang; :ohno: :nails: :peep: :shooting: :alien51:
whell hello

Initiate

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm » by Generalen

And by the way hello eweryone am the new general in town :soundblast:
whell hello

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm » by Boondox681

And by the way hello eweryone am the new general in town

that would be...
GENERAL DISARRAY.

we've been expecting you :D
:hiho:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 pm » by Generalen

boondox681 wrote:
And by the way hello eweryone am the new general in town

that would be...
GENERAL DISARRAY.

we've been expecting you :D
:hiho:

thaks i feel wery welcome here my 2 home nearly :wink:
whell hello

PreviousNext