One World Religion (NWO new propoganda to control people)

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 pm » by Livingtruth888

Muslims are taking over most of Asia and Europe and soon America now very soon they will start slaughter the left few as written in (Surah-Al-Taubah chapter 9 v 5) they follow Quran and what ever is written in it , that means they are more controllable then any others person of any religion, i mean i dont blame the people but the leaders that they have , there is a huge propoganda going on if u see they are funding and inturn making them convert to there religion targets are mostly poor countries on the hie-side u have American economy collapsing , u see its about control of people by any means and islam is the only religion which is of that nature. Beside its written in quran once a person is converted then he cannot change to other religion which if he/she does has a death penalty for it .Right now they cannot do it in developed countries, but as soon as they get hold of major developed country which they would do it mark my words, they are paying scholors just to read other scriptures and bring out faults in them its happening guys there are groups of scholars who sit together and are creating these types of propaganda/plans and then applying/and giving made up answers throught there own religion scriptures. They than bring there own people who are already muslims and show them as christain or hindus or jews converting to islam .
Guys look at this they call themself religion of peace , this for me is the biggest joke in the world , i mean they slaughter there own family members just becos there daughter choose to marry someone out-side there religion ," think about it a father who brought up her child that he later murders her with his own hands " this is fucked up , they stone people, molest people, rape them and execute them i mean this is not once a while its there life and in turn call them-self a religion of peace WTF . There interior religion is based on this.. , when i started reading there scriptures man its full of gore and war , killing and slaving people i mean its so disguising , i mean the god that created us ,who proclaims to be wise and loving is so political about his religion as if he is playing some mind games . This is not a religion but a mafia run my men i mean the Elites and not by god ! its a super occultism . guys plz wake up this is not a joke they are spreading like virus without cure they are controlled by illuminati u see the NWO has gone out of the picture and u see all off sudden this muslim clans are spreading like anything . u see this is the "ONE WORLD RELIGION" that is talk about as soon as they take control of the major and developed countries of the world they will start slaughter others who are left in few numbers and that time no one can save us look at the signs guys this is happening even most common muslims dont know about it . Guys its a request start investigating about this . unless its to late ur freedom is on stake guys . Soon converted muslims governments while start calling people KAFIRS and things HARAAM and slaughtering them in the name of allah.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 pm » by Hawkshot

Muslims will never take over Europe,its only paranoid fearmongers who think this...if the muslims in Britain ever tried to start a fight with the british,they would get slaughtered...the British fear no one,and certainly no one on our home soil.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm » by Phaeton

livingtruth888 wrote:Muslims are taking over most of Asia and Europe and soon America now very soon they will start slaughter the left few as written in (Surah-Al-Taubah chapter 9 v 5) they follow Quran and what ever is written in it , that means they are more controllable then any others person of any religion, i mean i dont blame the people but the leaders that they have , there is a huge propoganda going on if u see they are funding and inturn making them convert to there religion targets are mostly poor countries on the hie-side u have American economy collapsing , u see its about control of people by any means and islam is the only religion which is of that nature. Beside its written in quran once a person is converted then he cannot change to other religion which if he/she does has a death penalty for it .Right now they cannot do it in developed countries, but as soon as they get hold of major developed country which they would do it mark my words, they are paying scholors just to read other scriptures and bring out faults in them its happening guys there are groups of scholars who sit together and are creating these types of propaganda/plans and then applying/and giving made up answers throught there own religion scriptures. They than bring there own people who are already muslims and show them as christain or hindus or jews converting to islam .

Guys look at this they call themself religion of peace , this for me is the biggest joke in the world , i mean they slaughter there own family members just becos there daughter choose to marry someone out-side there religion ," think about it a father who brought up her child that he later murders her with his own hands " this is fucked up , they stone people, molest people, rape them and execute them i mean this is not once a while its there life and in turn call them-self a religion of peace WTF . There interior religion is based on this.. , when i started reading there scriptures man its full of gore and war , killing and slaving people i mean its so disguising , i mean the god that created us ,who proclaims to be wise and loving is so political about his religion as if he is playing some mind games . This is not a religion but a mafia run my men i mean the Elites and not by god ! its a super occultism . guys plz wake up this is not a joke they are spreading like virus without cure they are controlled by illuminati u see the NWO has gone out of the picture and u see all off sudden this muslim clans are spreading like anything . u see this is the "ONE WORLD RELIGION" that is talk about as soon as they take control of the major and developed countries of the world they will start slaughter others who are left in few numbers and that time no one can save us look at the signs guys this is happening even most common muslims dont know about it . Guys its a request start investigating about this . unless its to late ur freedom is on stake guys . Soon converted muslims governments while start calling people KAFIRS and things HARAAM and slaughtering them in the name of allah.

You have much to learn my friend.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm » by Livingtruth888

this is no paranoia!! ita a fact if u check for urself and do a little research the puzzle will fall on itself

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 pm » by Livingtruth888

Muslims are not the victims they are the medium

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm » by Hawkshot

livingtruth888 wrote:this is no paranoia!! ita a fact if u check for urself and do a little research the puzzle will fall on itself

hey...look out of your window...there's a strange man in your back garden...hiding behind the bush.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm » by Livingtruth888

There are groups in Asian countries like Philippines , India , sri-lanka , even Russia where they have organization which are paying groups of people i.e Muslim youth of there countries to convert teen girls by marrying them and its called " love jihad " youtube it these people are funded with money , mobile phones, vehicles just like a job and most of these youth who participate are already married then there are terrorist camps which they are also developing in those countries this is deep

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 8:14 pm » by Eliakim

livingtruth888 wrote:There are groups in Asian countries like Philippines , India , sri-lanka , even Russia where they have organization which are paying groups of people i.e Muslim youth of there countries to convert teen girls by marrying them and its called " love jihad " youtube it these people are funded with money , mobile phones, vehicles just like a job and most of these youth who participate are already married then there are terrorist camps which they are also developing in those countries this is deep

Yes it is happening in the UK as well. I received a report from and a man from London who had come to stay with a friend. He had been asked to recruit the girls for them. The girls are offered a 1,000 pounds and a flat to marry a Muslim. Then once married and they have their papers, the man becomes the pimp of the girl and she is then put into prostitution. I then gave the info to my local MP and asked the guy to take the info to the police. The MP denied it was happening, then within a few weeks, it was all over the newspapers of how they had caught some one them. Its the Eastern European girls coming in that are the most vulnerable.

You are correct some years ago they also hit the dating sites as well. Its called 'social jihad'.
Last edited by Eliakim on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm » by Phaeton

livingtruth888 wrote:this is no paranoia!! ita a fact if u check for urself and do a little research the puzzle will fall on itself

Sir, I have researched. Believe me.

The crimes you provide as examples in your attempt to identify Qur'an with them are in fact strictly forbidden [in Qurán]. Taking an innocent mans life for instance, is unacceptable in the Qur'an. Honour killings, for instance, have nothing to do with the Qur'an.

You must understand that one cannot identify the actions of 'believers' with the scripture they base their belief on. Just as one cannot relate 'christians' with banners like "G*D hates fags" and such with the actual content of the Bible. It is the specific interpretation of a given congregation. There were 'christian' congregations who practice sex as a means to be close to G*D.. This does not mean this is intructed as such in the Bible. It is their interpretation as a group, nothing more.

It is Man thats at fault here, not scripture.
Just look at the geographical and sociological aspects of most 'Islamic countries' the past decades. It are almost without exception poor countries who are being used as colonisation 2.0 assets. They have their own 'ruler', but this ruler is only there to uphold the economic relations with the West [Egypt, Syria, Libanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc].

We can conclude the education facilities c.q. possibilities are dire, next to the continuous need for some cash. Given this fact, it is logical to assume people are easier to manipulate; easier to 'conscript' against their 'enemies', the West. If they are also told their actions will get their family wealth / money and themselves 72 virgins in heaven.. Id imagine one wouldnt need a lot of convincing if you catch my drift. See where Im going with this?

Last point; who planned and executed 911 in your view sir?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

It sounds like you need some time away from the computer. How about meeting a nice girl, going to a nonviolent movie?
And PS anyone with DOGMA is open to manipulation by those more clever and less moralistic... I like muslims, they have done nothing to me, try to keep the fearmongering to a minimum and you'll be a happier person.
And Phaeton- I couldn't agree more :clapper:

Next