Ongoing Petition in UK, UFO and Extraterrestrial Disclosure

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 am » by Aardvaaks


Well I didnt know this one existed. :flop: :look:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/7812

e-petition submitted by Steven Mulheron
UFO and Extraterrestrial Disclosure
Responsible department: Ministry of Defence
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm » by Aardvaaks


Any thoughts, any anything concerning this attempt here and in the US to profile this subject further and have other countries got the same petition thing going?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 am

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 3:55 am » by Skywalker86


aardvaaks wrote:Any thoughts, any anything concerning this attempt here and in the US to profile this subject further and have other countries got the same petition thing going?




Disclosure won't happen! JFK learned that the hard way...big brother has been collecting the most damning UFO proof that it can get it's hands on all over the world! Recent and Ancient alike..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 am » by Noentry


we wont get disclosure in the UK .
The government relished all the ufo files and still nothing .
They could never tell us because then they would have to admit to lieing to the people and that would mean prison.
So the e-petition will achieve nothing but good luck
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:20 am » by Tgwusauk


noentry wrote:we wont get disclosure in the UK .
The government relished all the ufo files and still nothing .
They could never tell us because then they would have to admit to lieing to the people and that would mean prison.
So the e-petition will achieve nothing but good luck

I disagree with your statement on this, It will achieve highlighting the issue, it will elevate the issue into peoples consciousness, and develop from there, from all accounts from whistleblowers, they only have a short time period to tell the people, timelines range from 2012-2017, during that time it appears the decision will be made for them, when tons of craft appears in all our skies all over the globe

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:35 am » by Noentry


tgwusauk wrote:
noentry wrote:we wont get disclosure in the UK .
The government relished all the ufo files and still nothing .
They could never tell us because then they would have to admit to lieing to the people and that would mean prison.
So the e-petition will achieve nothing but good luck

I disagree with your statement on this, It will achieve highlighting the issue, it will elevate the issue into peoples consciousness, and develop from there, from all accounts from whistleblowers, they only have a short time period to tell the people, timelines range from 2012-2017, during that time it appears the decision will be made for them, when tons of craft appears in all our skies all over the globe


I really hope you are right .I really do :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 am » by X-mog


WTF!!! I thought the MOD already declassified all their files. If the U.S. would already come out with it...that would be a different story.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am » by Aardvaaks


noentry wrote:we wont get disclosure in the UK .
The government relished all the ufo files and still nothing .
They could never tell us because then they would have to admit to lieing to the people and that would mean prison.
So the e-petition will achieve nothing but good luck


Agreed Truthseeker :flop:, I know we have MOD files released but take a look at the beginning of this clip at 51 seconds in by Nick Pope, concerning Rendlesham where the Mod admitted to a 'structured metallic craft'?? and this was filmed I think in 2006?

[youtube]0QhEZmKfxaE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

declassified-ufo-invasion-at-rendlesham-t61247.html
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook