Ongoing Video Dream Log. Practical Tips Included.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 am » by Zer0

Skullbabylon wrote:My story is your story.
Wake up.

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 am » by Skullbabylon

Dont break too much of a sweat over it. If what I post doesn't vibe with you then just keep doing what works for you.
Though I am curious - have you pursued much dream exploration habits yourself? My videos are not intended to be a one sided conversation, but rather something to help spark further discussion.
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 am » by Zer0

Skullbabylon wrote:Dont break too much of a sweat over it. If what I post doesn't vibe with you then just keep doing what works for you.
Though I am curious - have you pursued much dream exploration habits yourself? My videos are not intended to be a one sided conversation, but rather something to help spark further discussion.

I made a thread the other day about how my dream class let me to realize that Barack Obama is directly connected to an ancient egyptian Paraoh Akhenten and the AMORC.. so you could say so
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:05 am » by Skullbabylon

Interesting idea. But to claim it as a realization might be a bit of an absolute claim. Perhaps its more appropriate to say your dream pointed you in the direction of the idea.

Remember, what you see in your dreams is a reflection of yourself. So what you just said about Obama may not actually be something you can count on as fact but rather just something your mind presented to itself for the sake of satisfying your own ego.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 am » by Lowsix

Skullbabylon wrote:Interesting idea. But to claim it as a realization might be a bit of an absolute claim. Perhaps its more appropriate to say your dream pointed you in the direction of the idea.

Remember, what you see in your dreams is a reflection of yourself. So what you just said about Obama may not actually be something you can count on as fact but rather just something your mind presented to itself for the sake of satisfying your own ego.

May the Lord Fancyfeet have mercy on your soul.

:peep:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:33 am » by Skullbabylon

Lowsix wrote:
Skullbabylon wrote:Interesting idea. But to claim it as a realization might be a bit of an absolute claim. Perhaps its more appropriate to say your dream pointed you in the direction of the idea.

Pardon?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:45 am » by Zer0

Skullbabylon wrote:
Lowsix wrote:

Pardon?

You are a delusional troll.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 am » by Skullbabylon

Yay internet.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 am » by Skullbabylon

This was posted last week, but related to this topic here is Ep30 of Paradigm Shift Radio about Dream Exploration.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.facebook.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - Live every Saturday at 11pm EST.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 pm » by Skullbabylon

Video Dream Log - 01/22/13 - Teacher Snake, Dream Yoga, Dolphins

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext