Ongoing Video Dream Log. Practical Tips Included.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 pm » by Skullbabylon


An ongoing Video Dream Log. Raw footage of me recalling my dreams for the purpose of strengthening my own dream recall as a means to developing my own awareness within my dreams and work towards lucidity and something more.

Skull Babylon Future Projects Fund - http://www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon

View my work and find out more at http://www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com

Sub my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon

Listen to episodes of Paradigm Shift Radio. LIVE Every Saturday at 11pm EST -

http://www.facebook.com/ParadigmShiftRadio

Connect with me at http://www.facebook.com/SkullBabylon / http://www.twitter.com/SkullBabylon


Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv

Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm » by Zer0


LOL
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm » by Skullbabylon


Otoel wrote:LOL

Sup?
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm » by Zer0


Skullbabylon wrote:
Otoel wrote:LOL

Sup?


Hey bro, dont know how to put it nicely.. but liek no one gives a shit about your dreams or connecting with you, we all have dreams and shit lol unless ur a prophet keep that stuff on a blog or something where you can talk to yourself! :alien51:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 am » by Skullbabylon


Otoel wrote:
Skullbabylon wrote:
Otoel wrote:LOL

Sup?


Hey bro, dont know how to put it nicely.. but liek no one gives a shit about your dreams or connecting with you, we all have dreams and shit lol unless ur a prophet keep that stuff on a blog or something where you can talk to yourself! :alien51:


I think you missed the point.
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19301
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 am » by The57ironman


.



....sure reeks of spammin' to me..... :rtft:










Image
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am » by Zer0


The57ironman wrote:.



....sure reeks of spammin' to me..... :rtft:










Image


He is not really spamming, he just doesn't understand no one gives a shit about him.. kinda pitiful :(
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am » by Skullbabylon


These videos arnt about me. They are about us.
Perhaps you should practice listening with the intent to understand rather than react.
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am » by Zer0


Skullbabylon wrote:These videos arnt about me. They are about us.
Perhaps you should practice listening with the intent to understand rather than react.


Skullbabylon wrote:Raw footage of me recalling my dreams for the purpose of strengthening my own dream recall as a means to developing my own awareness within my dreams and work towards lucidity and something more.


Man I may be an insane asshole, but this guy is clearly mentally challenged..




Go to sleep little boy...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 am » by Skullbabylon


My story is your story.
Wake up.
Neogonzo Journalist of the Future.

www.youtube.com/SkullBabylon - Ongoing videos
www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftRadio - LIVE every Sat 11pm EST. Previous Eps Online.
www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
www.gofundme.com/SkullBabylon- Future Projects Fund


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook