only 1 statue on earth is dedicated to the king of zis world

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 am » by Slith

It's an awesome statue, any idea why there's only one?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am » by Shemagh

telocvovim wrote:u probably mean "who"...

ze name is Ricardo Bellver...

Bellver created the statue of Lucifer in 1877. He named this creation, "The Fallen Angel (El Ángel Caído)". This statue is said to be the only [public] work of art in the world to be 'dedicated wholly' to Lucifer. It was such a wonderful creation, that Ricardo Bellver had won the First Medal at the Spanish National Fine Arts Exhibition in 1878, and afterward it was placed in Retiro Park, in a fountain.
Uh! And!
bitchsatanist... (source)

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 1:42 am » by Slith

Your pic was shared. Niced to be bumped. hehe. WTF! Duh!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 1:43 am » by lamonema

telocvovim wrote:u probably mean "who"...

ze name is Ricardo Bellver...

Bellver created the statue of Lucifer in 1877. He named this creation, "The Fallen Angel (El Ángel Caído)". This statue is said to be the only [public] work of art in the world to be 'dedicated wholly' to Lucifer. It was such a wonderful creation, that Ricardo Bellver had won the First Medal at the Spanish National Fine Arts Exhibition in 1878, and afterward it was placed in Retiro Park, in a fountain.

bitchsatanist... (source)

Thanks teloc, it is an absolute masterpeice. And yes i ment who. :oops: I've had miserable spelling, grammer, and structure of sentences lately. I just need to slow down the typeing i guess, sorry. Again thanks :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 2:14 am » by Ghost32

Hmm, The statue you are showing is a statue of Lucifer, but I would like to point out that there is no actual proof that Lucifer And Satan are one and the same. There could easily have been more than one angel. The bible tells us many angel were kicked out of heaven not one.

There is no verse or passage in the Bible that says, “Lucifer is Satan,”but because of the similarities of the the description of these angels being cast down they are many times merged together when it would appeear that an entire legion of fallen angels were actually fallen and each one being fallen from heaven as its called.

The term “Lucifer” is used in the King James Version and he is called the “morning star, son of the dawn” in the NIV Version. Other Bible versions call him “Day Star,” “shining star,” and “the bright morning star.” These variations are due to differences of opinion about how to translate the Hebrew word helel.

You have to notice the difference of terms used in the bible. God plainly tells us that the guardian angel of heaven that was fallen was named Lucifer.

But Jesus refers to another angel that he calls Satan or the son of Lucifer , The Anti-Christ!

This Satan is the arch enemy of Christ.

Lucifer wants to take the throne of heaven and be God

Satan wants to take his fathers side and be Anti-Christ.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 am » by Mediasorcerer

oooooh,so thats what satan looks like,hes got wings and a HUGE snake for a dick!!!!!!
no wonder all those mongo retards are frightened,hmmmmmmm,wonder why lucifer is also related to the morning star????
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 2:42 am » by Ghost32

mediasorcerer wrote:oooooh,so thats what satan looks like,hes got wings and a HUGE snake for a dick!!!!!!
no wonder all those mongo retards are frightened,hmmmmmmm,wonder why lucifer is also related to the morning star????

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. Use of the word in this sense is uncommon in English, in which "Day Star" or "Morning Star" are more common expressions.
In English, "Lucifer" generally refers to the Devil, although the name is not applied to him in the New Testament. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives a title that refers to what in English is called the Day Star or Morning Star (in Latin, lucifer),[2] as fallen or destined to fall from the heavens or sky.[3] In 2 Peter 1:19 and elsewhere, the same Latin word lucifer is used to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to the devil. However, in post-New Testament times the Latin word Lucifer has often been used as a name for the devil, both in religious writing and in fiction

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 am » by lamonema

ghost32 wrote:Hmm, The statue you are showing is a statue of Lucifer, but I would like to point out that there is no actual proof that Lucifer And Satan are one and the same. There could easily have been more than one angel. The bible tells us many angel were kicked out of heaven not one.

There is no verse or passage in the Bible that says, “Lucifer is Satan,”but because of the similarities of the the describtion of these angels being cast down they are many times merged together when it would appeear that an entire legion of fallen angels were actually fallen and each one being fallen from heaven as its called.

The term “Lucifer” is used in the King James Version and he is called the “morning star, son of the dawn” in the NIV Version. Other Bible versions call him “Day Star,” “shining star,” and “the bright morning star.” These variations are due to differences of opinion about how to translate the Hebrew word helel.

You have to notice the difference of terms used in the bible. God plainly tells us that the guardian angel of heaven that was fallen was named Lucifer.

But Jesus refers to another angel that he calls Satan or the son of Lucifer , The Anti-Christ!

This Satan is the arch enemy of Christ.

Lucifer wants to take the throne of heaven and be God

Satan wants to take his fathers side and be Anti-Christ.

I am no expert on the subject, but i think there have been many fallen ones according to myth, but only one Satan, Belial, Diablo...who was so loved by the supposed God, that fell the furthest from Gods grace, the rest who stayed by the side of Satan who was so love, followed him, because they had no choice in the matter. And all for what? Because He didn't agree with God, that we, mankind should be placed as Gods' favorites in mortality. Because Satan felt it neccesary to control mankind, rather than let them have reign over their own free will. It seems the Fallen One had a good point, cuz look at us now. I don't really place a belief in any of these stories, only that there must be some truth to them. He dissed the big guy so the big guy got pissed, and banished him. That's how i understand it. However, i am probably way off from how the story really goes. IMO it is all the words of man, and i think it is safe to say that sometimes man lies. Besides i just think the statue is beautiful, but i'll not beauty lead me astray. Because beauty always has Her way, and oh! how it can burn.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 am » by Ghost32

this is a very interesting forum thread and fun to ponder, I try and look at it from a timeline kinda thing.

I think the term Lucifer was used by god in the old testiment , and the term satan was used by jesus in the new testament.

first lucifer falls from heaven, then he tricks adam and eve in the garden of eden,as time goes on jesus arrives and is later cruxified then in revelations after jesus went back to heaven after he has been killed and risen to heaven, jesus describes seeing satan fall and calls it wormword this happens long after the fall of lucifer, which then causes jesus to return with the 4 horsemen and he has the keys to the bottlemless pit and has hell behind him.

The deception of Lucifer happened along time ago but we are still waiting the arrival of the anit-christ and the return of christ himself as revelations describes , these events have not yet occured, but many cultures do consider them one and the same just as many people think jesus was actually god but there are always people even christians that would disagree with that too.

Good post!

Previous