Only Real Alien Photo

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:31 pm » by Poooooot

poooooot wrote:I'm too embarrassed to start a new thread on this one, because I have a feeling I'll get ripped to shreds for even considering it's authenticity, but does anyone have any back story to it? Real? Fake (most likely)?

1 spelling edit

From what I can tell, Hitler is looking above the alien's head (where someone of normal height's face would be) (fake clue #1), the bottom half of their bodies aren't shown (fake clue #2), Hitler is shaking with his right arm, but the alien's right arm is down, and a right hand/left hand shake would be super awkward (fake clue #3), if it IS a right hand/left hand shake, you'd think that you would be able to see the alien's left arm reaching (fake clue #4).

Oh, and it seems like the alien isn't quite looking at Hitler's eyes. (fake clue #5).
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm » by Poooooot

poooooot wrote:
poooooot wrote:I'm too embarrassed to start a new thread on this one, because I have a feeling I'll get ripped to shreds for even considering it's authenticity, but does anyone have any back story to it? Real? Fake (most likely)?

1 spelling edit

From what I can tell, Hitler is looking above the alien's head (where someone of normal height's face would be) (fake clue #1), the bottom half of their bodies aren't shown (fake clue #2), Hitler is shaking with his right arm, but the alien's right arm is down, and a right hand/left hand shake would be super awkward (fake clue #3), if it IS a right hand/left hand shake, you'd think that you would be able to see the alien's left arm reaching (fake clue #4).

Oh, and it seems like the alien isn't quite looking at Hitler's eyes. (fake clue #5).

I made a graphic, but it's over 750 pixels wide, so here's a link: http://i51.tinypic.com/ernddg.jpg
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 pm » by Mochon

i belive that if hitler had made any contact with ets the war would not have turned out the way it did....

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:00 pm » by Poooooot

mochon wrote:i belive that if hitler had made any contact with ets the war would not have turned out the way it did....

hah, true :flop:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:04 pm » by Pindz

Hitler did make contact with ETs , but human like ETs ........ HITLER DID NOT WORK WITH GREYS.

US GOVT WORK WITH GREYS :censored:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 pm » by Mumin

Dear Pindz,
thank you so much for this inside information.
I don't know what I would do without your trusted inside knowledge.
I am sure you have the irrefutable proof to back your wisdom, if I happen to ask for it in a moment of weakness.

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:15 pm » by Programmer

What always perplexed me is how a representative of a highly evolved extraterrestrial race doesn't have any clothes. It's repeated over and over again, you'd think they should have some kind of clothes , a spacesuit, sophisticated overall, I don't know, SOMETHING.
I witnessed cruelty, irrationality, stupidity and unprecedented arrogance. However, what shattered my walls was your Love.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 pm » by Pindz

dont remember where i read the exact 'proof' , but

just look at NAZI SAUCERS ,,, look at the shapes..... same shapes as the 'Pleiadian ships' , same as ships with SWASTIKAS spotted by Admiral Byrd in 'Antarctica' (no , these wasnt nazis, these were advanced HUMAN ALIENS with swastika ships) so called Nordics or how you wanna call them ..........

now look at the US STEALTH PLANE :alien51: CRYSTAL CLEAR 'GREY ALIEN' TECHNOLOGY....... totally different from Nazi Tech.....

links later
Last edited by Pindz on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:21 pm » by Pindz

programmer wrote:What always perplexed me is how a representative of a highly evolved extraterrestrial race doesn't have any clothes. It's repeated over and over again, you'd think they should have some kind of clothes , a spacesuit, sophisticated overall, I don't know, SOMETHING.

the skin is the clothes dude !

check this out ! listen ! :rtft: :o
How To Cut Open An Alien Grey

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 am » by pf008

PreviousNext